Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    we should place an ice cream maker (if they can be sold i read it's possible) to give them because it's always good for a kid to have a candy, a fruit juice , a snack or an icecream after bowling.
    That's my opinion and that's real life as well.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It is Mother's Day in the UK today so I have some pictures :smile:

Happy Mother's Day <3

17505288_1905989413017075_867165903101060742_o.jpg?oh=f216a973fe94b6b2a5a033d3d0e31e2d&oe=595066DF

17505256_1905989593017057_2585291233503028950_o.jpg?oh=4db3a6998ae0846f80f60286661717b7&oe=594F8CF2

17390815_1905989673017049_6988668403143492322_o.jpg?oh=fd61252d0c492f520dc6fd9e3a1bf8a4&oe=596F680A

17546795_1905989733017043_3389067754324386752_o.jpg?oh=ffd72acb5e3a096534618e366f3d33aa&oe=596DE5A5
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Happy Mother's day in UK . @king_of_simcity7
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to all our UK Moms! And to Moms everywhere! <3
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Simsophonique and @Tremayne4260 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Your welcome ! For us in France it's on may 28th.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    It's May 14 in Canada. Hoorah for Mothers everywhere! @Simsophonique - j'aime le Francais mais je deteste le conjugasion. :)
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    It's May 14 in Canada. Hoorah for Mothers everywhere! @Simsophonique - j'aime le Francais mais je deteste le conjugasion. :)

ahah that's alright @simspeaker4 , that's exciting to know in each countries has got its own date for Mother's day, Father's day etc. Here we also got a Grandmother's day and even some countries has got children's day.
    French as all language of the words is demanding and that's better to get into the swing of things. Stuff I am not for English.
    Conjugaison is a feminine word so rather say "la conjugaison" instead of "le conjugaison" to have a blast and makes everybody around you jealous :). aah you're French is excellent? ahaha :p I know you'll rule the world.

People repproach me to have spoken french a little here so I rather keep silent now ahaha.

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    At the risk of going OT, @Simsophonique - the gender aspect of French is another bugbear. I work with middle school French Immersion kids and that topic comes up even more than verbs. You are from France, right? That's la mere (or le pere) of the language. A whole other accent, too. :)
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    In the US, Mother's Day is in May and Father's Day is in June.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    Your welcome ! For us in France it's on may 28th.

Oh, i'm French. Bonjour. xD
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, has this thread turned French? My most favourite subject at school was French, haven't done any since then though.

Anyway, back to family play - I have been playing my RV family the past few days. They were at the Summer Festival today.

Dad.
    192.jpg?dl=0

Mum.
    193.jpg?dl=0

Teen (with his girlfriend, Elsa Bjergsen).
    196.jpg?dl=0

And here's mum and teen with youngest son before they all went home.
    199.jpg?dl=0
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    So far, I like the bowling stuffs, fun to see the retro decor.

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    At the risk of going OT, @Simsophonique - the gender aspect of French is another bugbear. I work with middle school French Immersion kids and that topic comes up even more than verbs. You are from France, right? That's la mere (or le pere) of the language. A whole other accent, too. :)

@simspeaker4 From English when it's kinda neutral with words I understand "the" and "a" are neutral. In all Latin languages root you have to face the gender of a word. It's not so complicated but it demands a very memory effort (like the irregular verbs in English, eg sing sang sung). The gender must be taught coming with the name to avoid confusion. Exemple : La table, une table for "table".
    I choose table because it's the same meaning in both language. Kids love to correct the others with an air of superiority instead of having conscious that learning a new language is learning a new way of thinking that is different from what we use to think of and it's such error with the gender isn't meaning to be silly.
    All languages has got their troubles and dramas. I myself lost when I learnt Spanish, it was too much confusing for me too much close too much different in fact ahaha. I rather learn English, less confusing.

@Jordan061102: hello I am glad we're a couple of French who hang out there instead of being in the French community forum ahaha.

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    You all got to check this out: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/915385/welcome-lets-get-to-work/ I made sure to share some life stage ideas in it for pack themes. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Seems like Sims Freeplay has daycare now. That game gets so many cool family play features.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I don't think family play is bad in TS4, that's not to say it's not lacking in aspects. I wish they would add more or have an EP dedicated to the people who are screaming into a black hole for something which can entertain their games! EA should be opening their ears a little more, maybe they would learn a few home truths by doing that.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Seems like Sims Freeplay has daycare now. That game gets so many cool family play features.

The little song and everything reminded me a lot of the 'Rugrats' cartoon. Really cute. <3
  • Options
    Emily04Emily04 Posts: 22 New Member
    Preteens should be a patch so everyone can experience that life stage. :)
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I thought there would be more interest in the family GP in this thread. I'm looking forward to it, of course noting we don't know the specifics yet.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »

The little song and everything reminded me a lot of the 'Rugrats' cartoon. Really cute. <3

thats cute but you have to pay a lot of money to play the game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »

thats cute but you have to pay a lot of money to play the game

Oh I know. As fun as Sims free play looks I tend to stay away from freemium games.

@cherpar
    I'm not sure I personally spotted anything to get too excited over just yet. I'm being cautious there. A generations like pack does sound promising though so we'll see how this turns out.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Yeah the teases only show the theme, not the gameplay so we will see. @ trashmagic
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top