Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jedi Mind Tricks you wish worked IRL.......

Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
From an employee to a boss......

"You shall give me a raise....."

LOL!!

Comments

• MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Lol I could use those tricks every day on the subway :p
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Why stop at a raise ? why not CEO or make the investors give you their shares so you have the ultimate say in things .
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Why stop at a raise ? why not CEO or make the investors give you their shares so you have the ultimate say in things .

Its the first thing that popped into my head.......LOL!! Actually, it would be funny to go into a lotto place and place a Jedi mind trick on them and say "this is the winning ticket of a million dollars" LMAO!!
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Moving people out of the way, especially when there are long lines at Walmart. >:)

Actually, they should just be lucky I don't wish to Dark Phoenix like in X-Men 3.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    How about jedi mind trick pizza to my face?!

lol thank goodness it's on its way ;) The force be with me.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
    Also I wouldn't mind using it on my SO to have him help clean up around here... :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    yoda_burger.jpg
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    I have actually used the "This isn't the DVD you're looking for" when someone came in to buy the Twiglet Saga. They left with Star Wars instead..I was proud and over so slightly freaked out at the same time. I think I'm a Sith
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
    edited November 2014
    I have actually used the "This isn't the DVD you're looking for" when someone came in to buy the Twiglet Saga. They left with Star Wars instead..I was proud and over so slightly freaked out at the same time. I think I'm a Sith

No offense to anyone who likes Twilight but I would use my jedi powers to erase that series and movies from history.

*runs away with shields up*

HA!!! That rocks!!! LMAO!! Twilight does suck..........that whole Team Ed and Team........whatever-his-name-was..........I wanted to kick something whenever someone mentioned what "team" they were for. UGH!!
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    @plopppo oh geez Quick Burger, you need Jedi powers to survive a meal there lol
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

No offense to anyone who likes Twilight but I would use my jedi powers to erase that series and movies from history.

*runs away with shields up*

UGH......yeah, I feel ya.......
    Alright......must be off now......its time for work! Enjoy the thread! :)
    Bear31 wrote: »

HA!!! That rocks!!! LMAO!! Twilight does suck..........that whole Team Ed and Team........whatever-his-name-was..........I wanted to kick something whenever someone mentioned what "team" they were for. UGH!!

We used to sell Team whatever their names are bags, t-shirts, posters etc...ugh, we were just inundated with Twiglet stuff. And we'd get tweeny girls losing their marbles over it all, I used to say "It's okay, when you get older you'll watch a real movie and grow out of this...phase..you're going through" I'd say I'm surprised I didn't get fired but my manager hated Twilight as well lol

Oh! I have another! I would use my jedi mind tricks to get George RR Martin to sit down and Finish Winds Of Winter...... :o
    Alright......must be off now......its time for work! Enjoy the thread! :)
    *waves hand on front of @Bear31 * you will troll the forums instead of work
    I once used The Force to grab the remote. Well I tried, and my dog just nudged it towards me
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member

Heck with Edward and Jacob

Team Dean Winchester for the win!!

Evidence supporting my decision

204d149f374360cec3bc949a5e76a3e9.jpg

hA84E3B5E.jpg

ecc10224e880882768d29e131fdf7201.jpg

happy-end-twilight.jpg

>:)

tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    I've never seen Twilight and don't intend to.

Y'know what, though? Even with all the hype, I never before realized that this guy

Was teen heartthrob Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I respect others and would never do anything to manipulate them.
    Please love me
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    I respect others and would never do anything to manipulate them.
    Please love me

That'll never work
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Food works for me - I'm like a dog.

Heck with Edward and Jacob

Team Dean Winchester for the win!!

Evidence supporting my decision

hA84E3B5E.jpg

ecc10224e880882768d29e131fdf7201.jpg

happy-end-twilight.jpg

>:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE @shadowcat85........quite agree with this.......Team Dean here as well! ;)

@Coffeefreak4life.........wish I could have been here trolling the forums while working, but my attention was needed elsewhere.......Im here now though! But concerning the above.........it might be time for Supernatural.