Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Family | Robinson Recess | Updated February 2

DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
ROBINSON FAMILY | A SIMS FAMILY LEGACY
wedding-kiss-bride-sims-4-960x380.jpgMeet the Robinsons, a virtual family legacy created in The Sims 4.
Follow their daily lives and grow with each generation as they learn, laugh, and love!

A new story every morning at 8AM!
VIEW THE LATEST STORY
From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
Post edited by DizziestSims on

Comments

• DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    edited January 2015
    FIRST CHAPTER
    If you're new, start from the very beginning.
    START READING

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    View a list of all the generations and chapters.
    BROWSE CHAPTERS

MEET THE ROBINSONS
    Get to know each member of the family.
    LEARN MORE
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
    Who's Gone
    Shot the music video for "Who's Gone" last night.
    We took it to the streets of Willow Creek!

The Bitter W
    On tour at The Solar Flare lounge.
    Performed my latest album for the elders of Oasis Springs.
    Back to My Roots
    Ending his tour at The Blue Velvet LeSean finally gets revenge on Zoe.
    Live-at-Blue-Velvet-11-20-14-8-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?zoom=1.5&resize=476%2C268
    edited December 2014
    Artist Archives
    Throughout the week Angela has amassed quite a few paintings.
    To keep track of everything she decided to start an archive of paintings.

You can find her paintings and work from other artists here.
    Creek Art Show
    Local-Artist-Exhibit-11-20-14-1-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?resize=956%2C538

Angela curates the first Creek Art Show featuring local Sim artists.
    View paintings created by Alice Spencer-Kim, Jodi Matlock, and others here.
    edited December 2014
    Would your creative Sim like to meet the Robinsons?
    Seeking painter and musician Sims for next week's storyline!

Upload your Sim to The Sims 4 Gallery with #RobFam.
    Click here for more info.
    edited December 2014
    Malcolm's Drawings

Inspired by CAS Malcolm created some more art of his own.
    Moving his drawing table into Angela’s studio he got to work.

READ MORE >>
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey, @RobinsonFam, I just uploaded CathyTea all skilled up for the art show, if you're still looking for participants. I may have two CathyTeas in the gallery--one is fresh out of CAS and has no skills, and one was grown up in game, so she has lots of skills. She's the one with the #RobFam hashtag. Since I've already got Emma participating, I can understand if you don't have room--but if you need more participants, CathyTea loves to go wherever Emma goes!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited November 2014
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hey, @RobinsonFam, I just uploaded CathyTea all skilled up for the art show, if you're still looking for participants.
    What the what!
    A real celebrity at the festival!

I'm going to have her paint because I need two painters.
    Well now I only need one painter.

Thanks a lot!
    edited December 2014
    Malcolm's Muse
    Malcolm visits the library for the first time and discovers his creative muse.

READ MORE >>
    What the what!
    A real celebrity at the festival!

Thanks a lot!

Hahaha! Thank you! I feel like Cathy Tea is the lucky one, for she gets to hang out with the cool kids on the block!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    I love the Malcolm's Muse chapter! He seems so happy, and it's so cool that he's found his own way to express himself, and that his dad supports it, even though it's a different route than the one his dad took!

You know, I'm really starting to get into your story! You've got such a unique way of telling your tale, with the use of videos, photo montages, and a light yet effective brush with the words! There's a minimalism that is just so intriguing, as I feel I'm getting glimpses into this family's life, and each chapter leaves me eager for the next so I can learn more about them and spend more time with them!

There's also such a deep sense of love and respect that come through LeSean's words. What an amazing father!

edited November 2014
    Feast Day Surprise
    roast-chicken-food-sims-4-570x285.jpg
    The Robinsons celebrate Feast Day with family and friends.
    READ MORE >>

Have a happy and thankful Feast Day from the Robinsons!
    @CathyTea Wow! Thank you!

Man, these chapters just keep getting better and better! This one brought tears to my eyes as I watched the slide show, and then it made me laugh out loud! Thanks for filling my heart! <3

I'm not gonna lie but I teared up a little myself when writing the closing paragraph to the post.

Also one of the Sims at the party has moved on to the big plumbob in the sky in-game.
    Had to roll back to an earlier save to keep Feast Day within the story timeline.

So it was kinda sad in a simming sort of way.
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, that's always sad when our Sims move on. Really beautiful capturing what's so special about family and friends.
    Post edited by CathyTea on

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Love reading your story :)
    THE EVEN BIGGER QUESTIONThe-Big-Question-11-21-14-4-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4-960x320.pngMalcolm wonders where babies come from.
    READ MORE...
    Hahaha! The movie cracked me up! I love Simlish. Watching the movie, I can see how much LeSean loves Angela, because while he's listening to Malcolm's story, he keeps stealing gazes at Angela!

@kiwi84 Thanks. Glad you enjoy!
    @cathytea I thought he was giving her a WTP look! lol
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Those clip was hilarious. I love it!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
    Yes, he does give a WTP look! And then at 9 sec., he gives this, "Wow! You look as sweet as a cupcake" look!