Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RESULTS: Tacky Holiday Sweater Poll

SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
Hey Simmers!

Thought you would be excited to find out the worldwide winner of the Holiday Sweater Poll. The studio is hard at work turning the concept art into a real in-game piece of clothing.

And, the winner of the Tacky Holiday Sweater Poll, voted by fans from all around the globe, is...

/drum roll

/expectant pause

SimGuruBChick
Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg

Comments

• CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    What was #4? Sorry, I never voted.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    edited November 2014
    Here you go.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    I voted for #9 and it lost :p
    But I'm happy as I love all the sweaters <3 Would be even happier if all the sweaters could be added to game ;) And a Christmas tree :)
    Pretty please o:)
  • shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    I'm very happy about #4 - that was one of the concepts I liked the most, although in the end I voted for #10 (it was really difficult to make a decision). I'm a bit sad we won't get more of those beautiful sweaters, especially after we have seen the concepts, but one is always better than none. ;) Thank you, The Sims team!
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    It's not the one I voted for but it was my second choice so it's all good! Thanks for taking the time to ask us what we wanted.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Not the one I voted for but then again I would have voted for all of them if I could.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I wanted the Llama to win, but oh well.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • JenJenGamingJenJenGaming Posts: 102 Member
    eh, I don't remember what I voted for, but I remember I had a very difficult time deciding, lol. The snowman is very cute though. and it's not "christmasy".... it's "wintery".... Christmas does not mean snowmen..... Yes, that's what stores think, but hell, you can build a snowman anytime, as long as you have snow...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    eh, I don't remember what I voted for, but I remember I had a very difficult time deciding, lol. The snowman is very cute though. and it's not "christmasy".... it's "wintery".... Christmas does not mean snowmen..... Yes, that's what stores think, but hell, you can build a snowman anytime, as long as you have snow...

That s why I was hoping for 2 or 3 but at anyrate I hope we get a christmas tree as well because without that it s going to be hard for me to pull off my sims celebrating atleast in the sims 4.

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I was mostly referring to the Christmas lights all over the sleeves. :)

Selena it's something nice they are doing for us. It was voted on all over the world. It's not exactly like they are doing a manger scene strung with lights. I don't celebrate Christmas either. Holiday lights are a universal thing.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've got neighbors who put up holiday lights in October, because they're Hindu and use them to celebrate Diwali which is the Hindu Festival of Lights. :)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited November 2014
    Wouldn't it be cute if those lites on the sweater lit up?
  • DiraNadaDiraNada Posts: 7 New Member
    Awesome! Thanks for adding them to the gameee! It was my second choice! :wink:
  • LavieGirlLavieGirl Posts: 43 Member
    I remember that it was a tough vote to make.(end up choosing #6) #4 is kinda cute. As long as children can wear it, I can't wait for it to come!
  • simsalways1simsalways1 Posts: 31 Member
    I voted for #3 although #4 is a really nice one as well. I am looking forward to the new patch next month. :smile:
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    who cares about sweaters. If there is no snow! :'(
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Can't wait to see sims wearing it in the game, thanks for adding this. :)
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Yay! I voted for 4!
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Great! I voted for 4 as well.
    I think this sweater will come with all the swatches atleast I hope so and various colors as well.
  • TabbyrhTabbyrh Posts: 178 Member
    @shante090 I agree!! #4
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    Me and the rest of Simland clearly have different taste in ugly holiday sweaters
  • FreakiiUnicornFreakiiUnicorn Posts: 33 Member
    ;/ I didn't really like 4 it doesn't give me the sims feeling if you know what I mean xD I voted 3 it's adorable and it has freezer bunnies >w<
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Yes! I voted for 4. I can hardly wait for my sims to have sweater day :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top