Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP Proposal: Ships

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    We also need a new type of death in this EP... how about death by sea gull...
    [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/14456-seagull-attack-🐸🐸🐸🐸.jpeg[/img]
    giphy.gif

Or your Sims can be thrown overboard and drown in the ocean. >:)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I propose a FIX for all the bugs & glitches before anything else :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    MERM...
    Inb4 Selena posts about mermaids...
    ..BLAST!

That got me howling.

Which reminds me....
    real_reason_why_foxy_the_pirate_fox_breaks_in_by_mrangrydog-d81h9t4.png
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    MERM...
    ..BLAST!

That got me howling.

Which reminds me....
    real_reason_why_foxy_the_pirate_fox_breaks_in_by_mrangrydog-d81h9t4.png

We need to be like swipper the fox...
    Selena No Mermaids
    Selena No Mermaids
    Selena Nooooo Mermaaaaidssss
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited November 2014
    I can picture EA adding a new death type but only if you buy the Seasons EP being the greedy people they are. It would be death by tidal wave or something along with bad weather.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    I can picture EA adding a new death type but only if you buy the Seasons EP being the greedy people they are. It would be death by tidal wave or something along with bad weather.
    Death by:
    [img]http://newnownext.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/2014/08/wig-snatching.gif[/img]
  • Options
    Jimil wrote: »
    Death by:
    Death by crown stealing? What.......
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Death by:

Death by:
    funny-twerk-spongebob-squidward.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Death by:

Death by:
    funny-twerk-spongebob-squidward.gif
    Death by twerking. This seems more appropriate...
    epic-twerk-fail-girl-catches-fire.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Nice idea, but I don't think a complete EP with ''Ships'' as a theme is good enough.

The same counts for the wellness EP mentioned in a survey. A nice idea, but not to make a complete EP about. They better merge that into Superstar or Open For Business.
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    pirate ship sounds cool...but I want AK-47's, RPG's, grappling hooks and a machete...Heres to swimmin' with bow-legged women! PREPARE TO BE BOARDED!!!
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    If my Sims are going to ride on ships, they better see Dracula and his gorgeous face -- as well as his glorious behind! *Opens, then l.i.cks a picture of Dracula from Dracula Untold, which is displayed on her Surface Pro's screen*
    Are you sick of being on land? The Sims 4: Ships is the Expansion pack for you!
    Three ships will be added to the game so you can pick up your phone and buy tickets!

Freedom Of The Sims:
    • A modern family cruise, with all sorts of amenities, including buffet restaurants, theatre shows, spas, fitness classes and the Captain's Ball. At the end you will reach a paradisiac beach where you can swim, snorkel, build sand castles, sun bathe and play with monkeys! Perhaps you can smuggle a monkey back home when you return!

Cutthroat Siren:
    • A pirate ship! Learn sword fighting, but be careful not to lose a leg or an eye. You might need to live with an eye-patch or a wooden leg! There's singing pirate songs, telling tales and all sorts of camaraderie. But you have to mop the deck, cook and help out. Watch out! Could that be a mermaid? Oh, yes! Deep dive and find out the ocean's secret. But beware. They may keep you down there and you will meet your maker!

Siminic:
    • A large, luxurious ship, where you will dress up to the nines, experience the finest sit down dinners and even a Turkish Bath! Most romantic and dreamy trip. Still, enjoy the best you can. You may hit an iceberg after few days and have to fight for your life!

PS: Will this be popular here in the Forums? Probably not. I want to have fun, wildly speculate and maybe an idea or two might get picked up by developers. If I wanted just to have a majority agreeing, I'd propose Pets, Seasons or any other theme that has been done and mentioned a few hundred times. Therefore, please avoid viciously arguing and join with levity and imagination! :)

I love these ideas. I would be great to have some new type vacations.

@CowPlantForHire a secret room on board ship with a mysterious engraved box - open the box and have Dracula, that would be fun.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    MERM...
    ..BLAST!

Mermblasts need to be a thing.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think anything with non-current-day gameplay is pretty cool, especially if there are options to replace phones/TVs/computers, so we can play alt/no-tech. But I'd rather, personally, see rocketships and alien ships with a world in space :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Forgot to say:

I ship it.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I love this idea! I want a pirate Sim. And mermaids :#
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I like this idea!

Go by yourself or take the family!

It would be nice to meet new people on board the ship! I really wouldn't want to see the Goths or even Don L. :p

*ready to book vacation NOW*
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    They could also bring back Captain Edward Dregg from The Sims 2 Bon Voyage, The Sims Castaway Stories and The Sims 3 Island Paradise (I didn't know that he was in that expansion pack, until now):
    Pirate_Captain_Edward_Dregg.jpg

@altad1
    Who's shipping Dracula from place to place, and why? :lol:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    Three ships will be added to the game so you can pick up your phone and buy tickets!

Freedom Of The Sims:

A modern family cruise,
    I stopped reading at this spot. You talk about cruising - in a closed world??? LOL

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »

Freedom Of The Sims:

A modern family cruise,
    I stopped reading at this spot. You talk about cruising - in a closed world??? LOL

A ship is a closed environment.
  • Options
    LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    K i need this in my sims lives! EA just take my money! mermaids and and sim version of titanic sooo there! Also for those saying that it wouldnt be enough for a whole expansion i feel like there is tons they could do it could be a whole vacation expansion you could "travel" the world i mean after all island pardise was a whole expansion sooo why not one where we get cruises and pirates and MERMAIDS :D Also dont care if its a closed world long as they made it seem like it was moving and had fun ship board activities they could even have captains dinners and all sorts it'd be awesome a ship IS a closed world after all you aint getting off till your docked!
  • Options
    BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    I would definitely support a cruise ship vacation game pack!!
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    @Balti it does sound awesome :D

In regards this thread, it was last active over 4 years ago in 2014 so it is super old. As a result I've removed the recent necroing posts and I will be closing it off as necroposting is against our forum rules and just something to be mindful of ^^ I'll pop the forum rule on necroing below but if you have questions surrounding necroposting please review this thread HERE and feel free to post in there.
    Don’ts
    Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned.
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top