Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Setting the record straight: A SIMCHAT update

simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
Today, SIMCHAT had finally banned and deleted all suspected and confirmed trolls. We did not do this because of the many lies and misinformation spread about SIMCHAT, but for the members of the site who wanted a place to chat to begin with. Once again, my site doesn't allow offensive and trollish behavior. It is immediately met with a permaban or probation depending on the severity of the situation. The lies spread about SIMCHAT doesn't make either side look good, so that's why I came on here to set the record straight once and for all. I am the owner of SIMCHAT and I know how to handle a problem well on MY site.

For any information or "rumors" you may have heard about SimChat, please message me about it before assuming the worst. Thank You!

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I would like to say that Sim Chat is a decent and respectable site as I use it myself and I am glad you have taken the time to get rid of the trolls on there

Happy Simming

Peace
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Thanks @Simsluvr90, I have been getting sick of people saying BS about simchat, it really plums me off! You should post this on your wall too, so others can see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top