Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Proposal: The Royal Family EP.

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
A New World:
  • The United Kingdom, with palaces, parks, theatres, tea houses and shops!

A New Life Stage
  • Toddler, so you can recreate His Royal Cuteness, Prince George!

A New Animal
  • The horse, so you can play Polo.

New Events:
  • Afternoon Tea
  • Baby Announcement
  • Coronation
  • Fund-Raiser
  • Gala
  • Polo Match
  • Royal Wedding

New Interactions:
  • Royal waving
  • Slow dancing
  • Bowing
  • Kneeling
  • Curtesy
  • Reacting to cheating, if you want to be old-school and recreate Charles and Diana.

Three New Careers:
  • Military, so you can emulate the brave princes.
  • Singer and Fashion Designer, so you can have attractions at your fund-raisers.

Plus, new clothing and accesories.

EDIT:

New Building Tools
  • A varied array of staircases
  • New roofing
  • And all that you need to build castles!

Comments

• sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    *bangs head on desk*
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• AmovitamsimAmovitamsim Posts: 38 Member
    I don't think it's going to happen. Well, why not a Fairytale EP?
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Speaking as a Brit, that sounds terrible.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    sarahzsmyl wrote: »
    *bangs head on desk*

Well, you could create a more historical king, something similar to your avatar.
    I don't think it's going to happen. Well, why not a Fairytale EP?

They might sneek in supernaturals in that one, so I wouldn't like.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited November 2014
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Speaking as a Brit, that sounds terrible.
    Speaking as a American, this idea...
    rachel-berry-glee-lea-michele-screaming-scared.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited November 2014
    *bangs head on desk*

Well, you could create a more historical king, something similar to your avatar.

He's a Dwarf, in Middle-Earth....I don't think I'll ever be able to recreate him in The Sims. I'll just have to stick with Dragon Age: Origins (and Inquisition?) to do that. Now...I will concede I could recreate the Wars of the Roses/Cousins Wars. That's something I've wanted to do for a while.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    a_3x-horizontal.jpg
    An Elizabethan/Victorian EP!!! I love it.
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I wouldn't recreate the royal family but... thinking of all the items and building options this expansion would surely include:

GIVE ME IT NOW.

So many interesting building tools could be added.

And castles! Enough said.
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited November 2014
    Needs more steam punk and Jack the Ripper and Queen Victoria woohooing manservant John Brown.
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    The Royal Family as Sims would be funny. All the people who would be woohooing with the Queen.
    Now...I will concede I could recreate the Wars of the Roses/Cousins Wars. That's something I've wanted to do for a while.
    Needs more steam punk and Jack the Ripper and Queen Victoria woohooing manservant John Brown.
    The beauty of The Sims is that you can suit your imagination having all these new tools.
  • olekebollekeolekebolleke Posts: 156 Member
    edited November 2014
    The uk isn't the only kingdom. I know many people seem to think so, but the Netherlands is a kingdom, norway and denmark, belgium, spain. This proposal is too British. I would like it more if it is not based on a real Royal family. It needs to be more simlike.
    I can do without the Royal Family and just go straight with the medieval castle theme.
    hEFcp6z.gif
    CrackFox wrote: »
    The Royal Family as Sims would be funny. All the people who would be woohooing with the Queen.

Hahahaha.
  • loyallyroyalloyallyroyal Posts: 353 Member
    edited November 2014
    I wouldn't mind a royal family in a larger fairytale themed expansion. Royal balls as a party type, pumpkins that turn into carriages, a fairy godmother npc, ect. Different households could represent different tales, like have Belle and her inventor father in a little cottage, and a rundown castle with a "beast" sim. A system with "wishes" and "curses". A knight career with two branches chivalrous and profiteering. A spinning wheel object that makes your sims fall asleep. Enchanted furniture! Poisoned apples!

Staff for the castle (at least a gardener and a butler).

eek, I'm getting myself all excited, soon I will be jumping up and down lol
    The uk isn't the only kingdom. I know many people seem to think so, but the Netherlands is a kingdom, norway and denmark, belgium, spain. This proposal is too British. I would like it more if it is not bases on a real Royal family. It needs to be more simlike.

OK. I concede that.

They could ship the game with generic royals and have versions of several royal families at the Gallery.
    I wouldn't recreate the royal family but... thinking of all the items and building options this expansion would surely include:

GIVE ME IT NOW.

So many interesting building tools could be added.

And castles! Enough said.

Oh .. have you seen the AMAZING medieval town create by an extremely talented builder named dracifer. Look for it on the gallery.. It's the most beautiful thing I've seen in the sims 4.

I have. So much talent!
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    For balance, add in the Japanese royals, the Tokyo Imperial Palace, and shoguns and their inner circle of samurai male lovers.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited November 2014
    Why would you even propose that for Sims o.O Isn't Sims 4 already bad enough, do we need to start adding things like royalty and celebrities? What's next? The Hollywood Fails EP?
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Why would you even propose that for Sims o.O Isn't Sims 4 already bad enough, do we need to start adding things like royalty and celibrities? What's next? The Hollywood Fails EP?
    What would you expect? No EPs? smh
    Why would you even propose that for Sims o.O Isn't Sims 4 already bad enough, do we need to start adding things like royalty and celibrities? What's next? The Hollywood Fails EP?

I fell sorry you equate those two.

And a well-done Hollywood EP focused on movie-making might be actually great.
    Jimil wrote: »
    What would you expect? No EPs? smh
    That's not what she said or implied at all.......
    hEFcp6z.gif
    For balance, add in the Japanese royals, the Tokyo Imperial Palace, and shoguns and their inner circle of samurai male lovers.

Good idea.
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    I'd like to play the Royal Family of the 1990s, there was so much drama ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top