Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim reminds me of TS2 Cassandra Goth

My sim, Kimberly grew up to a teenager the other day and she reminds me so much of Cassandra Goth (TS2 version). I love her!

11_14_14_2_46_PM.png
11_14_14_2_48_PM.png
11_14_14_2_55_PM_3.png

Comments

• Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    A glamorous Cassandra very pretty
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    She does look a lot like her! Very pretty! Are you going to follow Cassandra's life in any way with her?
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yeah, she does. I think it's her lips, or her nose. :D

Btw, I don't appreciate how they whitewashed her in TS4. I was kind of hoping for more physical consistency for the staples.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Btw, I don't appreciate how they whitewashed her in TS4. I was kind of hoping for more physical consistency for the staples.

I changed her quite a bit in my game to make her look more like her mother and her TS2's self. I also downloaded her iconic TS2 dress.
    (She is still a teen)
    WF2u6Ri.png?1
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    Erin wrote: »
    She does look a lot like her! Very pretty! Are you going to follow Cassandra's life in any way with her?

I was thinking of getting her with a sim similar to Don, idk yet :)
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    > @SimCrazy said:
    > Erin wrote: »
    >
    > She does look a lot like her! Very pretty! Are you going to follow Cassandra's life in any way with her?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was thinking of getting her with a sim similar to Don, idk yet :)

That would be neat! Or even a Sim like Darren Dreamer? I imagine someone recreated him and he's in the gallery somewhere.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »

I changed her quite a bit in my game to make her look more like her mother and her TS2's self. I also downloaded her iconic TS2 dress.
    (She is still a teen)
    WF2u6Ri.png?1

It looks JUST liker her TS2 dress. :0 All it needs are boots and we have the old Cassandra back.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »

(She is still a teen)
    WF2u6Ri.png?1

It looks JUST liker her TS2 dress. :0 All it needs are boots and we have the old Cassandra back.

You can download the dress here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537961
    I love this one, too: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538464

I wish this girl would make more conversions.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille