Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red.neck Arkateck (Architect) Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
  • SyranasSyranas Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2016
    So, whilst looking for building inspiration I stumbled onto this and started only to find I have 9 units, not 10 but they look so cool... sigh... back to the drawing board...

*edit* Managed to get it to work with a 10th without sacrificing the aesthetic... looks kinda like retirement units from the outside
    Post edited by Syranas on
  • LegitUglyDucklingLegitUglyDuckling Posts: 84 Member
    I am really excited to do this challenge. I love to build in the sims 4 and I really like decorating. I even have a few ideas just from reading it. Quick question; can they be on foundations and can they be on separate lots (the small ones)?
    Just lil' old me; the legitimate ugly duckling. I'll try to be a swan mummy, I'll try...
  • JuneygirlJuneygirl Posts: 3 New Member
    what hashtag do i use when uploading this to the gallery?
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Wow...it has been a long time since I've been here! I loved doing this challenge...it was really fun to try and fit all ten homes onto one lot. I'm soooo glad it's getting a resurgence! Anywho use this #arkateck if you want to upload them to the Gallery. Have fun guys!
    I am really excited to do this challenge. I love to build in the sims 4 and I really like decorating. I even have a few ideas just from reading it. Quick question; can they be on foundations and can they be on separate lots (the small ones)?

Yes, the homes can be on individual foundations and they can be on any ONE 40x30 lot. The lot of your choice is fine but it must be size 40x30 or SMALLER. They must be individual homes, separate of each other but all on the same lot. I hope that clears everything up. Have fun!

Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    I'm in! I've done a few communnal housing lots, but I haven't tried 10 separate homes before :o
    This should be interesting...
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • crissylp89crissylp89 Posts: 35 Member
    I don't usually do builds but this looks really interesting :) Hopefully I'll reach member status by the time I finish (I'm like 4 points and 14 posts away!!) and I can post a pic!

@thefairose OMG your profile pic!!! I love it! :D
  • SnookatSnookat Posts: 17 Member
    I know you wrote this challenge years ago but this is on my 'to do this' tomorrow!!! Thank you for thinking of it!!