Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Saddest Thing You've Heard

guccimylifeguccimylife Posts: 11 New Member
What's the saddest thing you've ever heard?

The saddest thing I heard was my uncle had cancer (he thankfully recovered and hopefully doesn't relapse).

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    timbits are called munchkins in america
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    Finding out my uncle died in a house fire on his birthday - that ranked quite highly.
    But this thread makes me sad :(
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    EA thinks TS4 is a good game.
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Finding out that my mother had cancer (thankfully it's gone) and then, about a year later, finding out my sister had cancer too (again, thankfully it's gone.) I'm always worrying that they'll relapse, and now I'm afraid we might get a phone call one of these days saying my ten-year-old cousin has cancer too. :\
    44444.gif
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    EA games....
  • goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    Probably this year when the doctors told me my mom was dying (she did not die, but it's pretty amazing that she is still alive given what all she's been through).
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    There was no Justine Keaton in the Sims 4. :'(
  • trintastictrintastic Posts: 323 Member

Untrue. At least untrue in Michigan and Ohio.

My husband says they might lose their "creepy factor" if it were true, though. He doesn't fancy eating "bits of Tim".
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    trintastic wrote: »

My husband says they might lose their "creepy factor" if it were true, though. He doesn't fancy eating "bits of Tim".

whats a Timbit? A munchkin where I am is a little round donut from Dunkin's. :)
    edited November 2014
    The saddest thing I've ever heard was an old neighbor of mine beating the plum out of his chihuahua. It would happen a few nights a week, and just listening to the poor thing scream was absolutely awful.
    Post edited by Juana on
  • trintastictrintastic Posts: 323 Member
    Juana wrote: »

They're the same thing, all brand names for donut holes. But timbits are from Tim Horton's, and called timbits.
    Juana wrote: »

They're the same thing, all brand names for donut holes. But timbits are from Tim Horton's, and called timbits.
    aaaaaaayyyyy they don't mess with DD in WNY, I know that! Everyone I know in upstate NY - Buffalo and surrounding area ...they only like Tim Horton's. Lol Tim Horton's is basically unknown further east.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    that you have a disease with no cure
  • jackfandore_12jackfandore_12 Posts: 7 New Member
    death of neighbours
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    "She's gone" as spoken by my baby brother the moment our mom passed.

It was also the biggest relief.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    That TS3 ended.....
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    That my new baby son had cancer. He didn't make it. I really think The Sims saved my sanity.
    hC6F85532
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    When the Doctor came in and told us my beloved Mother passed away. It was 17 years ago and I can still tear up just like it was yesterday.
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    When the Doctor came in and told us my beloved Mother passed away. It was 17 years ago and I can still tear up just like it was yesterday.

I remember when I was told by doctors that my mother (15 years) and my Dad (1year) had passed away. It seems as if it was yesterday. I miss them so much.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »

I remember when I was told by doctors that my mother (15 years) and my Dad (1year) had passed away. It seems as if it was yesterday. I miss them so much.
    I lost my Dad 10 months after my Mom. It is a loss you never quite get over. You have my deepest sympathy, I know how you feel.
    @butterfly61 Thank you.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @butterfly61 and @Nh6650

I lost both parents too, its devastating! Almost 30 years ago for Mom, and a little over a year ago for Dad.
    I still cry and tear up over both of them :'(

My sympathy to you both and anyone who has loved and lost. You really don't know the feeling till it happens to you!
    @charlotteprice, Thank you. I completely agree with you.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    My sympathies to everyone who lost a loved one.

My dear brother, who was like a father figure to me. He was only 4 years older than I but very
    wise and a born leader. I was this little girl and when we went places I had to run next to him
    'cause he was over 6' tall and had long legs. :D He was a very kind, church going, loving person
    who would sit and talk with my mom for hours. He was a 27 year old Marine killed in
    Operation Desert Storm in 1991. Once in a while I get really sad, but mostly I just smile when I
    think of him. :)
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    That my cat died from a blood clot in her heart :'( But, my parents got me a new kitten two days later, which made me a little less sad.
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg