March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays Question: What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Wut's TV? I haven't watched it since 2008. lol
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Currently it would be Supernatural.

My all time favorite is probably ER. I used to love that show so much!
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I've been watching Forever, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, The Flash, Star Wars Rebels, and The 100 lately. It's hard to choose a favorite out of all of those. :P My all-time favorite is probably Lost. So many good episodes!
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I don't watch TV.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited November 2014
    #1 Games of Thrones, #2 Sons of Anarchy, #3 Breaking Bad, #4 Walking Dead, #5 Reign.

I am a sucker for a well made TV series. Its hard to pick 1 but here is my top 5. I also enjoyed the show Vikings... didn't think about it until after I posted. lol!
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Its a classic and I still rewatch all the episodes. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    It's a three-way tie between The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Downton Abbey.
    Don't get me started on shows from the past! :dizzy_face:
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    When I want a good laugh after a day at work I watch The Big Bang Theory. I love Bob's Burger. I don't really watch much else.
  • goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    edited November 2014
    Ooooh so many to choose from! I love Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Arrow, Once, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Constantine (so far), Defiance, Dominion, Lost Girl, Buffy, Star Trek, The Office, and Stargate. Oh and American Horror Story and Parks and Rec. Yea, I watch waaaay too much T.V. I just realized that LOL.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Ooooh so many to choose from! I love Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Arrow, Once, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Constantine (so far), Defiance, Dominion, Lost Girl, Buffy, Star Trek, The Office, and Stargate. Oh and American Horror Story. Yea, I watch waaaay too much T.V. I just realized that LOL.

OMG! Finally! A fellow Grimmer!!!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Ooooh so many to choose from! I love Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Arrow, Once, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Constantine (so far), Defiance, Dominion, Lost Girl, Buffy, Star Trek, The Office, and Stargate. Oh and American Horror Story. Yea, I watch waaaay too much T.V. I just realized that LOL.

I am SOOOO behind on that show though. I have barely started season two, but its been so long since one that I have to rewatch a few episodes.

I am SOOOO behind on that show though. I have barely started season two, but its been so long since one that I have to rewatch a few episodes.

It's never a bad thing to "have" to watch David Guintoli.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

<3 him.

<3 him.

Agreed. At first i just stuck with the show to look at him. But it's really found it's footing. Season one was hit or mess but every seasons seems to have gotten better. Even if Season 2 seemed to revolve around one storyline. Seasons 3 was fantastic and 4 is only a few episodes in but it is really good so far.
    There's a lot of the T.V. Shows I watch just for the hawt men. Example: Dean Winchester from Supernatural G9HOWSq.png
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I've always been a Sam girl <3

zObKSgB.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    Castiel-supernatural-32321585-500-305.gif

You can keep Sam and Dean.
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    My favourite television show is either "Gogglebox" or "American Dad". :mrgreen:

Your picture doesn't work. Who is it? I wanna see!

Your picture doesn't work. Who is it? I wanna see!

I'm seeing it. Odd. It's Castiel...
    Oh, I forgot him. I want all three :o

Too bad. :p;) I'm not sharing.

Doesn't matter if you're not sharing or not. Because I am a thief and I can always steal >:)

Doesn't matter if you're not sharing or not. Because I am a thief and I can always steal >:)

I know to watch my back around you now. :p
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Firefly. Everything else is several spots back.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.