The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather........

Comments

• MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    Colorado is currently freezing. :(
    zD4X8.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    I love cold weather so I'm happy. :D
  • DinosaurCaydieDinosaurCaydie Posts: 35 Member
    I live in Tennessee and it has been FREEZING here lately. I've definitely been in worse, though. Last Christmas I went up to New York to visit my dad, and it was so cold and snowy.
    tumblr_n84918qXjV1qjp8d7o1_500.gif
  • rachvid_rachvid_ Posts: 117 Member
    Currently a whopping 9 degrees, here :(
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I'm in Finland, and it's surprisingly warm for this time of year. I don't know the Fahrenheit but it's anything between 2-10 degrees celsius in southern Finland, but they probably already have minus degrees and snow more north. Here we only get occasional rain. Everything is just really dark and wet all the time :(
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    We're about to get below freezing and might get snow soon in my part of Canada and I'll be digging out my winter boots and snowpants for the snow so I can clear the driveway off.I love cold and snow while I hate summer because I sunburn too easily.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2014
    Finland here.
    It's surprisingly warm here at this time of the year, at the moment it's 5°C (41°F).
    It's been raining now for few days. I wish I'd live in the Lapland, but I'm from the southern Finland.
    I hope this year we could get some snow and colder days, last year's "winter" was kinda depressing, we had snow and it was about -25°C (-13°F) for a week, then it started raining and everything melt away. After that, it was between 0-10°C everyday.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    It's currently 18 degrees outside, but when I got up at seven this morning to take my dog outside, it was barely seven degrees (fahrenheit.) I thought my nose was going to fall off. I hate winter.
    44444.gif
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    The east coast and I haven't left my bed but it looks pretty gray outside.
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    I am in Wales temp is 9.6 degrees celsius (49.28 Fahrenheit) and dry for once, but we are expecting rain later.
  • JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    North England, it's dark, wet and cold. Perfect night for a movie marathon with a big blanket and a big cup of hot chocolate.
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    I'm 2 hrs. drive north of Seattle, and it's been sunny for about 4 days now which is highly unusual for November! It's not real warm, but beautiful! :D
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Here in St Helens (in the United Kingdom) it's absolutely freezing... :mrgreen:
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Canada, eh...
    Fullscreen%2Bcapture%2B12112014%2B51434%2BPM.jpg
    (I need to read that story about the police chase too. The title makes me think of this ad where both the police and the guy they're chasing get out to push their cars. XD)
    and I was just out walking to the store like "I wish I wore a lighter jacket. I'm dying of heat stroke." LOL. And I bought a warm pop and it's perfectly chilled now. :heart: Canada.

Oh and it's a lot warmer than it was the last 2 days. But we're getting hit by this arctic blast that is now slowly moving on to other areas.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Brisbane Australia. I don't know the exact temperature. It is getting warmer and is probably around 30 degrees Celsius. It was starting to get a little uncomfortably warm yesterday at my place but I'm in a shopping centre now and it has air conditioning.

It's overcast outside. It was spitting with a few drops of rain this morning. I hope it pours soon as everything is so dry.

I've never seen snow in real life.

Hey there!! Welcome!! And you definitely should go up north sometime......Colorado is absolutely awesome!! Snow is fun too!! :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »
    Brisbane Australia. I don't know the exact temperature. It is getting warmer and is probably around 30 degrees Celsius. It was starting to get a little uncomfortably warm yesterday at my place but I'm in a shopping centre now and it has air conditioning.

It's overcast outside. It was spitting with a few drops of rain this morning. I hope it pours soon as everything is so dry.

I've never seen snow in real life.

Hey there!! Welcome!! And you definitely should go up north sometime......Colorado is absolutely awesome!! Snow is fun too!! :)

I could see the snow closer to home by going south. But I'll probably have to wait until winter. We are rapidly heading for summer here in the southern hemisphere.

It's overcast here again today but not too hot.

• RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    I'm in Southern Cali and it's been in the low 70's but it's supposed to warm up again next week. This sucks, it's freaking November and we're out here having 80+ weather.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I am currently in Missouri but going back to Michigan 2 weeks from today, doesn't matter both places are cold and about to get worse :'(
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited November 2014
    That is how it gets here in Florida, RainbowSimQueen. Sometimes it reaches 92 degrees in February. The past few days it has been in the mid to high 70s and sometimes the low 80s but at night, it drops down to the low 50s or high 40s.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Kaike78 wrote: »
    That is how it gets here in Florida, RainbowSimQueen. Sometimes it reaches 92 degrees in February. The past few days it has been in the mid to high 70s and sometimes the low 80s but at night, it drops down to the low 50s or high 40s.
    I need to move to Florida, went a few years back in April, we were laying in the sun and Michigan had a snowstorm.

• Lusifer112Lusifer112 Posts: 36 Member
    South in Sweden. Some wind and rain from time to time. Not too bad :)
    Frack.....I got a frackin cold......it is 22 degrees here in Tx now.......
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited November 2014
    We don't have snow here, but dry season is slowly approaching, so it's a bit humid in my country.

Anyhoo, stay warm everyone.
    @Bear31 - tumblr_mdqsnitndX1rkwhwmo1_250.gif
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    You are really sweet Anneplays.......*sips hot cocoa*........wow, this is amazing!! Real chocolate?
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's 17 degrees(F) here in MN today. But the sun is out. It's been a week since we've seen sun so that makes the cold a little more bearable.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png