Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather........

Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
State where you are (just state or if you feel more comfortable telling us just the general direction of where you are, do so) and what your weather is like........

Texas here and it is FRIDGID out!! No snow or icy roads thank God, but so VERY cold.......hope it stays this way for the duration of winter. Would love to see a white Christmas, but not holding my breath on that one. It just gets me into the spirit of things a little more!!

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2014
    Tennessee here and dismal. I do not want a white Christmas because that means it is cold. I should move to Florida but then I would be closer to my outlaw inlaws.

Dismal doesn't do it justice I guess. It's overcast, it's rainy but not heavy rain, gloomy and so unpretty. It's not very cold....yet.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I'm in the fridge at the moment - a bit chilly.
    Well get out of the fridge, silly.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Up in my part of Canada, it was warm and sunny all day, but apparently the warm part is about to end. Which probably means I should have cut back my perennials. Which of course I haven't done.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Up in my part of Canada, it was warm and sunny all day, but apparently the warm part is about to end. Which probably means I should have cut back my perennials. Which of course I haven't done.

What is "warm" considered in Canada? ;)
  • JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    I am in Los Angeles. We will happily take your cold and wet.
    hC6F85532
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Lol. Well, where I am it was 12 degrees C (that's some meaningless number Fahrenheit, I have no idea), which is warm for November. But would be posolutely steaming hot for November in Iqaluit :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited November 2014
    Morgantown, WV. Its like 72 outside and that's really warm for this area. That will quickly come to a end Thursday, it will be 25 degrees Thursday night.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Lol. Well, where I am it was 12 degrees C (that's some meaningless number Fahrenheit, I have no idea), which is warm for November. But would be posolutely steaming hot for November in Iqaluit :)

That's 53 degrees Farh. that's about what it is here. That's not as cold as I thought it would be.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    It's currently 77 degree Fahrenheit where I live (in Florida). The air feels a bit cool, but thankfully there is hardly any wind. I miss the summer. :'(
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    All very cool.......and HA HA to the fridge remark......don't try the freezer now, you'll turn into an ice cube!! LOL!!
    I don't fit in the freezer.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited November 2014
    Well according to my phone's weather app it is

72 degrees Fahrenheit
    Mostly Sunny
    Highs 76
    Lows 53
    Real Feel 75
    Sunrise 6:13am Sunset 4:36pm
    Probability of precipatation: 1%

But how accurate are these apps really? :neutral_face:

Edit: I'm in Nevada.
    Well according to my phone's weather app it is

72 degrees Fahrenheit
    Mostly Sunny
    Highs 76
    Lows 53
    Real Feel 75
    Sunrise 6:13am Sunset 4:36pm
    Probability of precipatation: 1%

But how accurate are these apps really? :neutral_face:

wow 1% probability? That's pretty accurate.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Spent a big part of my day with a friend in the Bar Harbor/Mount Desert Island area (Maine, Northeast US) and it was absolutely beautiful. Temps in the mid fifties and lots of sunshine and clear blue skies. Not a breath of wind, left my winter coat in the vehicle. Was just as nice here when I came home. ( I live about an hour and a half east of Bar Harbor).

I wish it could stay like this until Spring, then warm up. :(
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    It's starting to get freezing here in Utah. It's all of 34 degrees today, which I think is the highest it's gotten and I've been shivering all day. It should begin to snow soon... I hate the snow. :(
    44444.gif
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's 23 degrees here in Minnesota. We got a foot of snow yesterday :|
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Loch Lomond, Scotland 10 degrees centigrade and surprisingly dry.
    altad1 wrote: »
    Loch Lomond, Scotland 10 degrees centigrade and surprisingly dry.
    Low tide?

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Jennygg wrote: »
    I am in Los Angeles. We will happily take your cold and wet.

Oh...I miss southern CA. :'(

I'm on the east coast outside of Charleston SC. At this time of night, 8pm, it's still close to 70. Friday we're supposed to be in the 50's (finally) and near freezing at night.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    Brisbane Australia. I don't know the exact temperature. It is getting warmer and is probably around 30 degrees Celsius. It was starting to get a little uncomfortably warm yesterday at my place but I'm in a shopping centre now and it has air conditioning.

It's overcast outside. It was spitting with a few drops of rain this morning. I hope it pours soon as everything is so dry.

I've never seen snow in real life.
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Canada ontario 10 degrees celsius wet muddy and run on sentence sometimes lazy to find comma key
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    Washington state, southern (desert-ish) region: Chilly with a little bit of warmth, but colder with the wind during the day, and freezing at night. Oddly we are expecting snow on thursday, we usually never get it this early.
  • jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member
    North Dakota, It is below freezing and snowing profusely. I hate it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I live in the deep south of the USA and were about to get an artic blast from Alaska this weekend and much below normal.