Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pelayods's corner [Contemporanea pag. 3]

pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi Everyone! A new generation is a fantastic oportunity to share all the fantastics creations that simmers do, and I want to contribute with the houses that I made, today I want to share with you one of them. Its name is Villa Sims (a very very very original name how you can see ;) ) and you can find it in the gallery. The house has 2 bedrooms with 3 beds and 2 bathrooms. I hope you like it.

3x5hxbz9qe21.png
bngl546hdey3.png
fnuiffwx5fqd.png
f930bhjuep7o.png
5ef7z02d7ys8.png
jx54op24qom8.png
1qal5vzq94xy.png

Post edited by pelayodsovb6 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Villa Sims is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great and the wraparound porch looks very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. Very nice front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench there enjoying being out in the sunshine. It looks nice how you have placed plants either sides of the steps. The water fountain feature on the side of the home looks very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home. The coat and hat shelf on the wall beside the front door looks homely. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets around the edges of the windows. The island curved sink counter looks great! The plants are nice touches on top of the counter for sims to see when cooking meals there. The hanging pots look great there. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The lamps look great how you have placed them on the side tables either edge of the sofa. Nice side wall study nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you so much!! I'm so happy for your words! I'm glad you like the house, actually I'm doing another and I hope finish it early :smile:
    When it happens I will put here photos.
    Thanks again for reading and for commenting :smiley:
  • saraswatisaraswati Posts: 408 Member
    That is really lovely, I like how it has a bit of a fairy like touch.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous victorian build! I love the architecture! :D
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I like Villa Sims! (The name is not so bad :wink: )
    The exterior remember me a Supernatural (of the Sims 3) house!
    edited November 2014
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello :) Would you like me to add a link to your showcase thread in the showcase links thread?

Of course! It's more, thank you for do it :smile:
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I love you like the house :smiley:
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Villa Sims is a lovely home with a charming exterior. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    ¡A new building is available! Today I want to show you my new house, Refugio de Avellaneda. Is the perfect mansion for those rich families of sims that want to live comfortable and calmly.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3DrZENRNrOs&feature=youtu.be

xkis6knoom2d.png
    hvczr82fsmco.png
    ncij2ni3ge6m.png
    rsx3hvknaoyi.png
    pvo709yvtb0e.png
    h69ijawgrchu.png
    1pm5ziu63x8q.png
    eki3k7cy46d6.png
    fgr3jhvjgbu3.png
    z7tznure1auy.png
    7rf22ce7uq36.png

Download: http://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/06BB7E778E2811E48D583A057E849A4B

I hope you like it :)
    Refugio de Avellaneda is a very nice home! :) The video that you made to showcase it very nicely presented too! The background music is very nice and how you did the camera views and went from one area of the home to the next was very nicely done. Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and dormers, and the curved patio and balcony are very nice! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the at the dining table there, with the nice flowers and teaset nice touches to see whilst they are enjoying eating their meals. It looks so very nice how you have done the water fountain features in the front outdoors areas and placed the flowers and plants! It looks so very nice! Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there, having a chat and enjoying the sunshine and the outdoors views. The gnomes look cute in the outdoors areas! Nice outdoors living area for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the bedhead area in the kids room. Very nice design of the kitchen! Yhe placement of the cabinets in the kitchen looks very nice. The island stove and bar stool counter is very nice. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen item on top of it. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there having a read or a chat, and listening to the music from the grand piano being played. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the fireplace. The open plan layout of the living areas looks very nice. Nice colours that you have used for the bedroom walls.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much, I'm very happy to see that the people like the house, I spent so many hours making it and I have had a lot of fun.
    I uploaded, a part from the house, the kitchen because it seems that the people like it. :)
    Here it is: https://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/96FB1BA18A1411E48387C9981F4289D6

4wqu6y6ej771.png
    tkog11sv3q16.png
    ey4m5bck9ff4.png

Again, thank you so much for your comment :smiley:
    It is great that you have uploaded the kitchen from your home :) It is a very nice room! The design of it and furnishing of it is very nice! The kitchen walls pattern looks nice and the fruit picture looks nice on the wall. I wrote about your nice kitchen in the above post, but just wanted to say again that it looks very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals and eating their meals there.
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    The kitchen looks amazing. The whole house does, but the kitchen is great. So spacious and luxurious. I would want to live there, heh.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Very awesome lots @pelaypodbovb6! :D
    Gonna love them. I really love your Refugio de Avellaneda.
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Gorgeous mansion! I am loving the grandeur of the architecture! Lovely garden and that kitchen looks fantastic! :D
    edited February 2015
    Hi!!! I'm back again to show you my new building. It's called Las Dunas and at this time I built a modern lot trying to change a bit my style. So here it is the result:
    Welcome Everyone to Las Dunas!
    A modern lot has been built in Oasis Springs and it is ready to be inhabited by singles sims that want to be in party all day or for those friends who are searching a new home to start their new lifes. In any case, this is not a home for a family. Look what a woman, a man and a bear (?) can do in Las Dunas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo6Pew_sI4

(I know that the video isn't the best but I enjoy making it and I think that it is a great mode to show the house :smile: )
    niebexmtlk2k.png
    fd69ixse24wx.png
    vrcyyg5ijgzd.png
    gd6hdoal93w4.png
    103r0u8yjv71.png
    pk8dw4lzj8lr.png
    0pie34n5wf9o.png
    yp4emw2vy2iz.png

The lot has only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
    Download: http://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/A24A9FE8AC9511E48D10D06C510B425E?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=pelayods&max=25

I hope you like it :smiley:
    Las Dunas is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The front trellis area of the build looks very nice! The water fountain features at the front of the build, in the front garden area and on the sides of the home are very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the hedge plant on the corners of the water fountain features in the front garden. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The brick exterior texture looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room area. The design of the kitchen and dining area is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets around the windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst preparing meals there. Great island curved bar stool counter. The fruit bowls and the flowers either side of the bowl on the bar stool counter are nice for sims to see whilst sitting on the stools or at the dining table eating their meals. Very nice sunken living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchairs there watching tv. The blue colour of the walls looks nice, and the enlarged musician themed pictures look great on the wall there. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. The reading and study alcove area. It looks great that you have angled and placed the bookcase in the corner. Sims will enjoy looking out at the outside views whilst sitting there having a read or a chat. The red colour of the walls, and the type of curtains that you have used there looks nice. Great computer study desk area. The brickwork texture of the study area wall looks great. Nice layout of the bedroom. Nice fireplace sitting area in the room. The candles look nice on the table at the foot of the bed. Sims will enjoy watching tv and listening to music from the stereo whilst using the equipment in the gym.Great outdoors areas! Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals outdoors in the sunshine. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool.
    The home is very nice :) The video is great too!
    thank you so much rosemow, I really love your coments and the analysis you made of the houses.
    Thanks again for stopping by here :smiley:
    Since Las Dunas I've done more houses and today I want to show you one that I just uploaded to the gallery. It is called "Paraíso A Las Afueras" and you can search it with #pelayods (for all my creations) or #buildnewcrest; or just right here: http://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/DB1716432E4111E58D3FE0D723382056?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=pelayods&max=25
    h7qx8x7k17y3.png
    feiz8w8k80xz.png
    e7et92gt83rz.png
    e0t0ehrpjreb.png
    3n2o27v01oa8.png
    l50aqwzsz8l8.png
    xml3t8ra8ho6.png
    kb1wparpqum0.png
    bzylu0y5ekz6.png
    erweyr8jn513.png
    cw0fjzzq44is.png
    rwxkwhbu9b7b.png
    77ocv2nv6dom.png
    csyy15ehahm0.png
    o24jxcpfp9qx.png

Paraiso A Las Afueras is the perfect house for those families of sims that are searching a peacefull place to live but without sacrificing comfort.
    I hope you like it.
    Paraiso A Las Afueras is a very nice home! :) The roofing and the design of the exterior looks so very nice! Very nice layout of the home and the textures of the exterior look very nice. Very nice front porch! The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice! Very nice front gateway! The planter boxes look nice on the gate. It is nice that there is a front garden area where sims can enjoy growing and harvesting plants. The outdoors living, pool and bar patio is very nice! The large pots of plants there look very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or resting poolside on the seats, enjoying the sunshine and listening to music from the stereo. The water fountain looks very nice in the pool! Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen and dining area is very nice! Nice side wall bar stool counter. The stone texture of the kitchen walls looks nice, and the placement of the cabinets looks great! The kitchen plants are nice for sims to see when preparing meals. The lantern ceiling light in the kitchen dining area is pretty for sims for see when enjoying eating a meal at the table. The vase is a nice touch on the table. The curtains look very nice how you have placed them in the dining area! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures in a diagonal line on the wall! The pictures are very nice for sims to look at whilst dining at the dining table. The brown colour scheme of the formal dining room is very nice! The teapot is a nice touch on the dining table. The fireplace sitting room and the TV watching rooms are very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the seating in these rooms. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, either watching TV or having a chat in front of the fire. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. The scenic picture on the wall behind the sofa is nice for sims to look at when sitting there. They will listening to music whilst watching TV. Nice study desk nook in the bedroom. The blue colour of the bedroom walls looks nice.
    The home is very nice :)
    Beautiful home for a sims family! I like the way you have decorated! Love the exterior too! :)
    Hi everyone! Today I want to show you my last building. Usually I build traditional houses, but this time I wanted to try another style, and here it is the result. I hope you like it. The house is called Cubículo Fluctuante, it has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. You can find it with #pelayods or #buildnewcrest, os just right here: http://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/0A96FBC654DB11E588D9D1544B5B0F56?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=pelayods&max=50&maxis=false
    yrq6nqa2nvg1.png
    qwhqwinsr22g.png
    6hvsf295lfub.png
    uh2716v8zru8.png
    xdridw70hv3s.png
    fvifglcpfnik.png
    cy0ru0h87gh9.png
    esbizdaov620.png
    os7rw67flpb9.png
    1qegy988hi0n.png
    tsm4it28xqk9.png
    y39t2bnqcopl.png
    913jt91zve9g.png
    ab2cy55kkwl8.png
    8eimdf2jmc04.png
    stcermc3p5uu.png
    s7du30z1k4iv.png
    tktethr1dtyf.png
    smv4uinm9lce.png
    ti0zgrvxlejj.png
    zxq4oa0ns4x1.png
    Cubiculo Fluctuante is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior of the building is very nice! The texture of the home is nice and very nice outdoors areas! The water fountain features at the front of the home are very pretty! The fenced orange flowers and the sculpture in between them looks very nice. Very pretty flower bed in the front of the home. The backyard area is very nice! The flowers and tree on the island in the pool is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The hedge maze looks so very nice! The design of it is very great! Very nice outdoors living and bar deck! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair , warming up near the fire and having a drink from the bar. The outdoors kitchen and dining patio is very nice! It looks nice the way there is a corner sofa seats sitting nook for sims to sit and chat whilst outdoors. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the nice floral setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The windows dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst sitting at the dining table eating their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. The plants either sides of the door are nice for sims to see when going in and out through the door. The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The green colour scheme of the room looks very nice and calming. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice outdoors bar nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table having a drink from the bar, enjoying the outdoors air. The flowers on the table are a pretty touch there. The bonsai animals look great in the build! Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs in a semi circle. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, watching TV. and reading a book from the bookshelf. The colour scheme of the room looks nice. The bedrooms are nice. The coat shelf and shoes rack in one of the bedrooms are nice home touches there. Sims will enjoy watching TV whilst laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    You have very nice houses here. I like the maze!