Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @Sassycotton sorry to hear your having side effects with your medication. hopefully, you can see your doctor and get a prescription for something different. sending lotsa hugs <3
  • Options
    @LyricSimz15 glad to hear your wrist has healed. hope your back feels better soon. sending lotsa gentle hugs <3
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hey guys. Just figured i would give you guys an update. I'm still having occasional problems with my back (i believe it's just because of my bad posture) but my wrist has healed. I'm kinda nervous/stressed out at the moment though. I'll be okay though.

Hello @LyricSimsz15
    I am glad that your wrist is healed :) I am sorry though that you are continuing to have problems with your back at times. Try to change how you are sitting and standing, and see if that may help.
    I send hugs to you <3 with you feeling nervous and stressed. Try doing something else that you can focus your mind on, or listen to some music, and it may help to calm and relax you mentally and physically.

Thanks :) I was stressed because i uploaded a video to my channel, but i was nervous that one of my neighbors would see it. I didn't want this particular neighbor seeing it as exactly a year ago, i got into some trouble, this neighbor caught me, and the next day a CPS worker came to my house. Since then i've had this phobia that the neighbor has been spying on me, or the worker that was called hacked my phone and is watching me. (I mean, obviously, they aren't. CPS workers have to deal with more serious cases then "Oh, this girl went like 2 miles from her home by herself"). But i can't say the same for my neighbor though, as i'm pretty sure she was watching my house before the worker came because of some details, even though it's really unlikely she's still watching me a year later.

Sorry, i'm rambling haha. The point is, i'm afraid that even though my channel is very unpopular, she'll somehow find the video and tell my parents or even call the CPS woman again. The video is currently unlisted. I'll have to think about it before i publish it again. I probably will though. Who would call CPS cause a younger person has a Youtube? And my parents most likely won't care (especially if they knew why i post and what i post), so.

(sorry about the long post :P)

Hello @LyricSimsz15
    It would be beneficial for your health and stress levels to tell your parents that you have a YouTube channel. You can show them the videos that you post. Your parents sound like they would be understanding of why you have a YouTube channel and of the type of video content that you post. You can then not be concerned if your neighbor will see the video, as you have already shown it to your parents. If you don’t want to show the video to your parents, then you are having a few concerns about the video content yourself. It may be best then not to post the video to your channel at all.
    It may also be good for your mental health to talk over your concerns about your neighbour with your parents. They will help you to work through the anxiety you are experiencing , and offer reassurance.
    I send hugs to you <3

The video actually didn't have anything i or my parents would consider inappropriate. I walked around my yard, showed everyone watching all the snow, and near the end i showed my face for like 10 seconds.

It's actually best i don't talk to them about the neighbor. They were more angry at the neighbor for watching our house then me during that period of time, and they just want to pretend like nothing ever happened. I'm pretty sure my parents would just ignore her if she came to our house.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hey guys. Just figured i would give you guys an update. I'm still having occasional problems with my back (i believe it's just because of my bad posture) but my wrist has healed. I'm kinda nervous/stressed out at the moment though. I'll be okay though.

Hello @LyricSimsz15
    I am glad that your wrist is healed :) I am sorry though that you are continuing to have problems with your back at times. Try to change how you are sitting and standing, and see if that may help.
    I send hugs to you <3 with you feeling nervous and stressed. Try doing something else that you can focus your mind on, or listen to some music, and it may help to calm and relax you mentally and physically.

Thanks :) I was stressed because i uploaded a video to my channel, but i was nervous that one of my neighbors would see it. I didn't want this particular neighbor seeing it as exactly a year ago, i got into some trouble, this neighbor caught me, and the next day a CPS worker came to my house. Since then i've had this phobia that the neighbor has been spying on me, or the worker that was called hacked my phone and is watching me. (I mean, obviously, they aren't. CPS workers have to deal with more serious cases then "Oh, this girl went like 2 miles from her home by herself"). But i can't say the same for my neighbor though, as i'm pretty sure she was watching my house before the worker came because of some details, even though it's really unlikely she's still watching me a year later.

Sorry, i'm rambling haha. The point is, i'm afraid that even though my channel is very unpopular, she'll somehow find the video and tell my parents or even call the CPS woman again. The video is currently unlisted. I'll have to think about it before i publish it again. I probably will though. Who would call CPS cause a younger person has a Youtube? And my parents most likely won't care (especially if they knew why i post and what i post), so.

(sorry about the long post :P)

Hello @LyricSimsz15
    It would be beneficial for your health and stress levels to tell your parents that you have a YouTube channel. You can show them the videos that you post. Your parents sound like they would be understanding of why you have a YouTube channel and of the type of video content that you post. You can then not be concerned if your neighbor will see the video, as you have already shown it to your parents. If you don’t want to show the video to your parents, then you are having a few concerns about the video content yourself. It may be best then not to post the video to your channel at all.
    It may also be good for your mental health to talk over your concerns about your neighbour with your parents. They will help you to work through the anxiety you are experiencing , and offer reassurance.
    I send hugs to you <3

The video actually didn't have anything i or my parents would consider inappropriate. I walked around my yard, showed everyone watching all the snow, and near the end i showed my face for like 10 seconds.

It's actually best i don't talk to them about the neighbor. They were more angry at the neighbor for watching our house then me during that period of time, and they just want to pretend like nothing ever happened. I'm pretty sure my parents would just ignore her if she came to our house.

Hello @LyricSimsz15
    It may be a bit hard, but try not to think about your neighbour. It is causing you distress and upsetting for you. It is not good for your health. She wouldn’t be still watching you now, after a year has passed. I send hugs to you <3
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would love to start making youtube videos what do I need to start doing that?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I would love to start making youtube videos what do I need to start doing that?

Hello @Sassycotton :) You may be best to start a new thread in the Video Haven section of the forums and ask questions there.YouTube simmers will offer advice and tips on making YouTube videos. They will offer help based on their own experiences. You will need to make a YouTube account.
    The link to the Video Haven section is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    I hope that you will enjoy making the videos! :)

This link has helpful infornation also
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/news/how-to-make-a-video
  • Options
    Thank you :) How do you beat winter blahs?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you :) How do you beat winter blahs?

You’re welcome :)
    Sometimes Wintertime can make people feel a bit sad :( The skies are grey when you look outdoors, there is rain, and the weather is very cold.
    When you feel like this, it can help to get a good book, make a cup/mug of coffee, tea,or hot chocolate and sit in front of a fire reading or listening to some music. Making and drinking some nice hot soup can make you feel a little better also. Giving a friend a call to chat or talking with other family members where you live in your home can help. Playing games, or spending time on the computer can help to cheer you up a little. Simming is great to do! It can help us to have a break from real life and it relaxes us. We can enjoy the sunshine in the Sims world :)
    I send hugs to you <3
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I'm exhausted It seems like Been on my feet all day. Which technically I have helping Mom with bathing and then helping her with fruit and then the laundry. Not to mention constantly jumping up at bowling because of 19 players away and since my team's First player was absent, I had to start the games.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm exhausted It seems like Been on my feet all day. Which technically I have helping Mom with bathing and then helping her with fruit and then the laundry. Not to mention constantly jumping up at bowling because of 19 players away and since my team's First player was absent, I had to start the games.

Hello @MadameLee
    I send hugs to you <3 It is very caring and thoughtful of you to help your Mother , with her having her broken wrist. She would be appreciating you her assisting her. It sounds like you were kept busy at bowling, with many of the usual bowlers not there,
    You will be glad to soon go to bed and get some restful sleep :)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    This is such an awesome thread..guess I will share what I have been battling recently:

I have asthma and I have a condition called ABPA (Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis)

An aspergillosis that involves an allergic reaction due to the spores of Aspergillus moulds (A. fumigatus), which colonizes the mucus in the airways causing inflammation. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is a condition characterised by an exaggerated response of the immune system to the fungus Aspergillus.

I was hospitalized 5 times last year all with almost 3 week stays. I am on 25 different medicines that I must take everyday...over the last few days i have been coughing up rust colored sputum so it is a battle.
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

Hello @MadameLee
    I send hugs to you <3 It is very caring and thoughtful of you to help your Mother , with her having her broken wrist. She would be appreciating you her assisting her. It sounds like you were kept busy at bowling, with many of the usual bowlers not there,
    You will be glad to soon go to bed and get some restful sleep :)

@rosemow I can't go to bed until Mom's wants to go to bed since Mom's needs help with her bra-she discovered last night she can't get her bra off one-handed.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I know some people who barely care for their parents so big ups to you. I know it may seem hard and challenging, but remember it is always so rewarding in the end <3
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    @MadameLee I know some people who barely care for their parents so big ups to you. I know it may seem hard and challenging, but remember it is always so rewarding in the end <3

@hunniboo1 welecome to the forum and yeah since this is the 3rd time I have helped out with laundry.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Been nervous for a while now hard to put my finger on exactly what is troubling me. With the fire that happened a few neighborhoods away from us, things that keep going on with my sister, I've been having constant pain in my neck and keep having headaches plus my ear sucks, all the nightmares, etc. Hope you all understand what I mean...could sure use help with this! :/:o
  • Options
    > @MadameLee said:
    > hunniboo1 wrote: »
    >
    > @MadameLee I know some people who barely care for their parents so big ups to you. I know it may seem hard and challenging, but remember it is always so rewarding in the end <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @hunniboo1 welecome to the forum and yeah since this is the 3rd time I have helped out with laundry.

Thank you! My mom has been battling with blood clots a lot so whenever she gets one Im the first she calls to come help out. I always go because you never know what could happen
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    This is such an awesome thread..guess I will share what I have been battling recently:

I have asthma and I have a condition called ABPA (Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis)

An aspergillosis that involves an allergic reaction due to the spores of Aspergillus moulds (A. fumigatus), which colonizes the mucus in the airways causing inflammation. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is a condition characterised by an exaggerated response of the immune system to the fungus Aspergillus.

I was hospitalized 5 times last year all with almost 3 week stays. I am on 25 different medicines that I must take everyday...over the last few days i have been coughing up rust colored sputum so it is a battle.

Hello @hunniboo1
    I send big hugs to you <3 as you live with your health issues, and their effects on your life day by day. It is not nice that you are enduring through having asthma and ABPA . It would be very wearying on your body. It is not good that your health condition led you to needing to be hospitalised 5 times last year. Hospitals are special places where medical staff caringly care for and treat their patients, but it not nice that your admissions ended up to be almost three weeks stays. It is a lot of medicines that you take each day!
    I send another hug <3 to as you live with your ongoing health conditions.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > hunniboo1 wrote: »
    >
    > This is such an awesome thread..guess I will share what I have been battling recently:
    >
    > I have asthma and I have a condition called ABPA (Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis)
    >
    > An aspergillosis that involves an allergic reaction due to the spores of Aspergillus moulds (A. fumigatus), which colonizes the mucus in the airways causing inflammation. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is a condition characterised by an exaggerated response of the immune system to the fungus Aspergillus.
    >
    > I was hospitalized 5 times last year all with almost 3 week stays. I am on 25 different medicines that I must take everyday...over the last few days i have been coughing up rust colored sputum so it is a battle.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @hunniboo1
    > I send big hugs to you <3 as you live with your health issues, and their effects on your life day by day. It is not nice that you are enduring through having asthma and ABPA . It would be very wearying on your body. It is not good that your health condition led you to needing to be hospitalised 5 times last year. Hospitals are special places where medical staff caringly care for and treat their patients, but it not nice that your admissions ended up to be almost three weeks stays. It is a lot of medicines that you take each day!
    > I send another hug <3 to as you live with your ongoing health co@h@hunniboo1

Thank you...it is a battle trust me. The only problem it is that it is so rare so they rarely know to treat it. I feel like a science experiment at times.
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    Been nervous for a while now hard to put my finger on exactly what is troubling me. With the fire that happened a few neighborhoods away from us, things that keep going on with my sister, I've been having constant pain in my neck and keep having headaches plus my ear plum, all the nightmares, etc. Hope you all understand what I mean...could sure use help with this! :/:o

Hello @Sassycotton
    Your mind and body are under a lot of stress with your concerns for your sister, and the physical pain that you are experiencing in your neck, head and ear . You are also having awful nightmares, which would leave you feeling very tired. Having pain, both physical and mental , can increase your anxiety levels and cause you to feel nervous.
    I send big hugs to you <3 It may help if you saw your doctor and told him about your neck and head pain. He may be able to refer you to a physiotherapist to help with the pain, or he may do further tests to see what is causing the pain and provide the most beneficial treatment to help you.
  • Options
    @Sassycotton as @rosemow has mentioned you are under a lot of stress. If it gets to be too much always speak with your doctor so you can start getting proper care.
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    Pray for me as well please?
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    @hunniboo1 wow, i can't imagine having to take 25 medications. i am embarassed to admit that it irritates me that i have to take 3. i hope your trips to the hospital are a lot fewer this year. sending lots of hugs <3

@Sassycotton added you to my prayer list. may you and those involved have the wisdom and strength to deal with your medical issues. sending lotsa hugs your way <3
  • Options
    It's going to be a long night for me tonight helping Mom with bathing tonight as well as helping with the fruit (need it since I'm attempting to go to work tomorrow).
    6adMCGP.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top