Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW Modern Gym, Nightclub & House..

Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey, so i built these lots during the last couple of weeks and wanted to share and get your feedback.. :)

-"WORKit", Gym with indoor pool.

[img][/img]CWy8dN2.png
[img][/img]C8X7uBw.png
[img][/img]PkyGWzq.png
[img][/img]ud5L2YU.png
[img][/img]0nz9Isc.png
[img][/img]bJS0Yc2.png

- "BLOODY MARY", Nightclub.

[img][/img]8nCmhZO.png
[img][/img]Del8Eti.png
[img][/img]vi9f49N.png
[img][/img]IQz2Yl9.png
[img][/img]VNcetPe.png
[img][/img]HhT2iSP.png

- "LAKEVIEW" - Modern family house.

[img][/img]LQWZvKa.png
[img][/img]8q2S4qh.png
[img][/img]oBnSfLu.png
[img][/img]EZsDVgI.png
[img][/img]GrE6U8r.png
[img][/img]O0fLX00.png
[img][/img]zgkxMg2.png
[img][/img]5iPYc9x.png
[img][/img]M8Ywaby.png
[img][/img]Ocriy7z.png
[img][/img]2EOUuXB.png
[img][/img]Dc7kA3F.png
[img][/img]mJRY7jk.png
[img][/img]Yh4L2hV.png
[img][/img]RgVQGnb.png
[img][/img]WGczCyk.png
[img][/img]s09VfM3.png?1
[img][/img]bIJ496M.png
[img][/img]P6RoxmE.png
[img][/img]whorjw5.png
[img][/img]Ckj6zu6.png
[img][/img]eA3emT6.png
[img][/img]2OxxiuY.png
[img][/img]oPX8xSn.png
[img][/img]vc3OoNE.png
[img][/img]vRwBFYR.png

<3

Post edited by Similly7 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The Gym, Night Club and Lakeview home are all very nice builds! :) Very nice exterior designs of them! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the lights on the exterior and interior walls in the gym and night club builds! Very nice indoors pool area in the gym! It is great that you have a bar near the pool, as well as a bar in the gym training equipmrnt area too. Sims will enjoy visiting the gym to use the gym equipment there to keep fit as well as hsve fun swimming in the pool. It looks so very nice how you have done the water fountain features outside the front of the night club! The red, white and black colour scheme of the night club looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how you have done the bar area! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters! The way you have placed the drinks display cabinets around the edges of the looks very nice too. Grear stage area for sims to enjoy playing the musical instruments there or performing a comedy routine. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs in the venue for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables having a drink from the bar, a chat ahd also watching and listening to the music being played and the performances. Very nice upper level balcony bar area too. Nice sofa sitying areas there for sims to enjoy sitting there having a drink and looking down to see what is happening on the lower floor. Very nice layout of all these builds! Lakeview is a very nice home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The curved island counter looks great ahd the fruit pictures are nice touches on the walls. Very nice open floor plan of the dining, living and kitchen areas. It looks nice how you have placed the seating in the living room for sims to enjoy sitying resting there having a chat and watching tv, and enjoying listening to the mudif from the grand piano being played. Very nice master bedroom. It looks very nice how you have done the clothes and shoes racks closet alcove!Very nice outdoors pool area! It looks great how you have a bar there for sims to enjoy having a drink poolside.
    They are very nice builds! The pool and the water fountain features in the builds look very nice! :)
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Sweet! very very lovely work. I absolutely adore your Gym, as well as BloodyMary nightclub...are these available for us simmers (who lack this level of creativity, but would just love to have these in our world)? ...Great Job!
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Everything looks super amazing, but I just absolutely LOVE that nightclub!!! The red colors everywhere and all those fountains in the front are flawless!
    original.gif
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Those are all so awesome! I need a gym like that in my game, the ones that shipped with the game are so naff (no offense, EA!) and that one is so cool. The nightclub is like WOW! very eye catching, fabulous job. I love the house too, all the same tones I like to use and so nicely decorated.

(*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow! Stunning builds! I especially love the modern house, awesome job! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I really like both of your builds, especially your use of lighting!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2014
    @rosemow - thanx so much for your lovely review :) much appreciated.

@djacquelynstew - thanx! yea, u can find them under hashtag search #similly7. hope u enjoy them :)

@turtlez @haylzies @chris2fer03 @bryonyrae, thank you guys for your feedback, glad u like my creations (*) :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @Similly7 - Your build looks aboslutely fantastic! I especially love the architecture, pools, fountains and the bar areas! Great job! :D
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Love that nightclub!

And LOVE that kitchen in the modern home!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I love them all! Great colour schemes and designs. Though I have to say, looking at the stairs in the nightclub brings on a fear of falling off the edge :D

I'm sure I will be adding all these to my hoods if I can ever get back in to the gallery (stupid thing won't let me online at the moment). Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations xx
  • Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Love that nightclub!

And LOVE that kitchen in the modern home!

@fullspiral Thanx! usually the kitchen is the hardest place for me to design and be happy with the results, or in other words-
    usually im a plum kitchen builder .. :#
    so happy to hear someone loves my kitchen <3

@elanorbreton if they could fall off stairs - this nightclub would definitely be a dangerous place to visit :D
    juiced up sims and rail-less staircases are not a good combination..
    hope u get your gallery access soon and thanx for your comment!

edited November 2014
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Your three builds are all very beautiful :) Awesome gym with indoor pool, great idea having the chess table in the middle. Very elegant and extravagant nightclub, love the décor. Fantastic architecture on Lakeview, great interior design here too :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your three modern builds are very cool and gorgeous! :D
    I like your architecture, they're very modern feel, and I also adore your landscaping too. I'm going to comment the remaining details each:
    WORKit - Yay! Another gym with pool. And it's also great that you added a bar for athletes to take a drink for a while.
    Bloody Mary - With the reddish feel in your lot, the title says it all. I also like the use of split-leveling to make it like a stage. Great fountain area too.
    Lakeview - I like that lighter feel in your lot. It is great that you added a swimming pool and a bar between it for sims can take a dip into a pool while drinking a nice drink. And it's also great that you made this house kid-friendly by building a kids room.

Gonna love them both. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • milkie60milkie60 Posts: 2 New Member
    These are fantastic. What ePs/addons do you need to build the nightclub. I have get together, but can't do this.
    milkie60 wrote: »
    These are fantastic. What ePs/addons do you need to build the nightclub. I have get together, but can't do this.

Hello @milkie60 :)
    I don’t think that you need to have any packs to build a nightclub like the one that was posted. The simmer posted about the Nightclub in November 2014, and no packs had been released at that time.
  • sarahj0781sarahj0781 Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome, I especially love the house :)