Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Real Life Simmers

2...Next

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    I have no RL friends who play games of any kind. Weird, isn't it?
    Do you have any friends at all?

Wow. If anything that probably means she sees her friends more than people who have gaming friends.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    @plopppo, who got your panties in a bunch? I don't even know you, nor you me, nor to my knowledge have we ever interacted on the forums. So go be a |)ick to somebody else.
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    I kinda wish that TS4 had a way to talk to people while you game. Take the gallery and expand upon it so you can share not only households and such, but game saves and just make friends to talk to during challenges and share screenshots and stories with without having to use the forums.
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    mmt3363 wrote: »
    I kinda wish that TS4 had a way to talk to people while you game. Take the gallery and expand upon it so you can share not only households and such, but game saves and just make friends to talk to during challenges and share screenshots and stories with without having to use the forums.

That would be fun. I use Origin chat for that, but since the friend lists aren't shared or transferable, you can't be assured of having your EA friends on Origin. Sharing saved games could lead to some very interesting games.
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    A couple of my friends play TS, but we've never really had discussions about it, lol.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    A lot like ploppo except my name here isn't ploppo and I DO have pets.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    @plopppo, who got your panties in a bunch? I don't even know you, nor you me, nor to my knowledge have we ever interacted on the forums. So go be a |)ick to somebody else.

Yeh, but I was trying to see if you were like me and had no friends at all - ie, if I was the only one. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

Yeh, but I was trying to see if you were like me and had no friends at all - ie, if I was the only one. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You're the only one. :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    sniff.

Still, I had a cheeseburger the other day - I shall soldier on in life.
    sniff.

I'll be your friend boo boo. Please don't be mean to Suzy.
    But if you ever have another friend, you'll be swimming with the fishes. I'm territorial in all aspects of life and if you're my friend, your mine and no one else's.
    It's a decision only you can make.
    Juana wrote: »
    sniff.

But if you ever have another friend, you'll be swimming with the fishes. I'm territorial in all aspects of life and if you're my friend, your mine and no one else's.

*backs away very slowly* :p
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    sniff.

c'mon, that's not what you really want, is it?!
    I'd quite like a dog - because a dog is like having a littler brother - you know, like a best buddy.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    sniff.

c'mon, that's not what you really want, is it?!

No, no not at all, I will be right back, I have to....um.....go do that thing I had to do *runs away* :p

....And people wonder why I don't have MORE real life friends than I do.
    See, I tried to give y'all a home and what did you both do??? You ran away.
    But I'll be here when you get back...because that's what friendship is all about.

(Please tell your grandkids about me, Juana, your first real friend)
    edited November 2014
    See, I tried to give y'all a home and what did you both do??? You ran away.
    But I'll be here when you get back...because that's what friendship being stalkery is all about.

(Please tell your grandkids about me, Juana, your first real friend)

Fixed it for you. Just kidding you seem very nice. Now, please move away from my windows. Don't make me set my pugs on you. :p;)

edit - Just in case you can't tell I'm joking. Definitely not accusing you of being a stalker. It's all in fun. Wait...why are you smiling like that -where were you hiding that knife! :o
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Ive gotten my younger brother and cousins to play the Sims. They :kissing_heart: the game.
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • lemonpieelemonpiee Posts: 50 Member
    I have only one friend I am aware of that plays the Sims still. She rarely plays because of school though. The rest of my friends all quit due to college, I had to quit for a period of time because of this too. You're never to old to play Sims B)
  • GenuineGemGenuineGem Posts: 135 Member
    I'm in university now, but started playing when I was about 6 or 7. To this day IRL, whether someone actually plays the game or not, my name is synonymous with the "Sims". My friends get that I'm *cough* obsessed (I can quit anytime I want to, okay) and it's something we often joke about, but there are those that stick around to actually listen to my antics and discoveries, which is nice.
    The Sims 4 was my reward for the end of exams, and it just tasted so much sweeter that way :relieved: Sims ain't going anywhere for me.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don't have anyone IRL that I can share my Sims love with. I tend to not talk about my gaming life(I play other games besides Sims) with family or friends because I always get 'that look' :|
    I post on this board but I really don't have any online friends either.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png