Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Have Some Fun - What "Real" House Would YOU Like to Build?

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    For me in my case it would be this house for any simmers wondering it is the former home of my grandmother that she has now sold since she now lives in a nursing home for autonomous elders

a1mm3r.jpg

Ps: for any simmers wanting a 5 bedroom home with the parents room on the first floor it is avalable on the gallery under a fellow simmer that i know user name melody okie
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    If Sims 4 had the proper building tools for it, I'd want the HGTV Dream Home 2014 :) :DH2014_rendering_s4x3_lg.jpg

original.gif
  • DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    I've been wanting to build this for the longest time now but haven't gotten around to itw620x413.jpg?v=2w620x413.jpg?v=2w620x413.jpg?v=2
    I suppose I want to build it more because of the surroundings. It looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere and the colors are really warm/cozy as if there's a fireplace in every room. :smile:
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I've always loved this one in my hometown. someday I'll have a go at building it.

7Gvl8MV.jpg

JkUj39J.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • JustPatriciaJustPatricia Posts: 80 Member
    edited November 2014
    I checked out that link to see more of this house - shocked there were no inside views.
    -
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    I'm in awe of the shard house:

article-0-19AE683300000578-59_964x641.jpg

Abracadabra - this post is now in the Sims Lots category!! I just edited it and moved it there. Thanks for that!!! (Didn't realize I could move it elsewhere after it was already posted.)
    Jonalin wrote: »
    Try posting in the lots section of the forum. There's probably people there who could offer you some insight ;)

edited November 2014
    So here's the deal. As a reminder, this is the house I like:

575560_4880494980097_2117924000_n.jpg?oh=531dea0fe0c79370d68c7ee0fcb35e6d&oe=54E6A1A2&__gda__=1424439440_05b239d1e1d3ee0ac8190f8b3fa7205a

I didn't find it exactly (because I don't have the patience to search longer after scrolling through tons of houses in the gallery) but I think I'll download this one and edit it some. Oh no. I can't post it because, unfortunately, because I'm just not saving a screenshot to Dropbox just to have a link to post here. It's called Modern Angle by Bjv567 if you want to look it up in the gallery. It's on a 30 x 20 lot.

Anyway, I found some other in a Google search that are lovely modern, "heavily-windowed" modern homes that I like, too.

sims-3-modern-house-plansstudio-peaches--update-to-zen-modern-nzbieohq.jpg

0.jpg
    sims3updates_obj_979_M.jpg
    tumblr_mj1b4iH1kS1rkj6hlo6_1280.jpg

This last one has a garage below it so it's clearly not Sims4 but nice, right? I think so.
    1_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800
    So let me get this straight. I can search houses in the gallery only by 3 criteria? Hashtag, Item name or Origin ID. Not KEYWORD? Who thinks of these things?
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I really like your Rustic Colonial @MasonGamer
    Just thought I'd update you guys on the house I've been wanting to build. I got started on it this morning and have been working on it since I got off work :smile:
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    hCshYnX.png
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    gu2E9xC.png
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    HvZZjcW.png
    I had to tweak the dimensions a bit because the real house is a lot bigger than it looks. I also added a pool just because :wink:
    ap2le.gif
    You've done a lovely job. Think I might like to live in that home. :)
  • JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2014
    Datkid wrote: »
    Just thought I'd update you guys on the house I've been wanting to build. I got started on it this morning and have been working on it since I got off work :smile:
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    hCshYnX.png
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    gu2E9xC.png
    w620x413.jpg?v=2
    HvZZjcW.png
    I had to tweak the dimensions a bit because the real house is a lot bigger than it looks. I also added a pool just because :wink:

I love your builds @Datkid! Please say this is going to be available for d/l in the gallery?

Tday3_zps00758527.png
    sawdust wrote: »
    Thanks! And me too! :smiley:
    I love your builds @Datkid! Please say this is going to be available for d/l in the gallery?
    Tday3_zps00758527.png
    Thank you Jonalin! Yes it will be available for d/l, I'll probably be done with it tonight!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :agree:
    ap2le.gif
    Datkid wrote: »
    Thanks! And me too! :smiley:
    Tday3_zps00758527.png
    Thank you Jonalin! Yes it will be available for d/l, I'll probably be done with it tonight!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :agree:

Great! :) And a lovely TDay to you as well!

Tday3_zps00758527.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @Datkid : Wows. Great job on those recreations. I'll have to remember to DL when ingame.
  • DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    I built this house.
    dta108-fr-re-co.jpg

dta108-re-re-co.jpg

dta108-sl-re-co.jpg

I added some landscaping, fountains and stuff to the front courtyard because I didn't like the idea of all that empty space. Besides a few minor tweaks the home itself is pretty much the same.

11-08-14_11-48nbspPM_zpsa6f13946.png

11-08-14_11-58nbspPM_zps7b3328c9.png

11-08-14_11-49nbspPM-3_zps862c03c6.png

11-08-14_11-49nbspPM-2_zpsa5fab325.png

Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    @Datkid : Wows. Great job on those recreations. I'll have to remember to DL when ingame.
    Thanks! I'll be sure to let ya know when it's done!
    @DawnbreakEdge that looks fantastic!
    ap2le.gif
  • DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    @Datkid thank you!
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Your home that you are working on @datkid looks very nice! :) You have reflected the inspiration real life home very well! The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows to create a simversion of the home. It is great that you have included a pool in your build.
    It is looking very nice! :smile:
    I built this house.

Love!! I.have.to.have.it!!

Tday3_zps00758527.png
    Hey @datkid is that your Origin ID as well and do you have other builds on the gallery please?
    Hey @datkid is that your Origin ID as well and do you have other builds on the gallery please?
    My origin name is Jumanjikid, and I have several builds uploaded if you want to check them out! :smile:
    I named this one Contempt Recluse and just finished/uploaded it!
    jTsxD7F.png
    UJt90Wf.png
    I also like to hide gnomes in most of my builds hehehe There are a total of four in this one! :smiley:
    ap2le.gif
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your home that you are working on @datkid looks very nice! :) You have reflected the inspiration real life home very well! The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows to create a simversion of the home. It is great that you have included a pool in your build.
    It is looking very nice! :smile:
    Thank you @rosemow! Your comments are always great to read! :smile:
    ap2le.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It looks very nice how you have done the front water fountain feature in Contempt Recluse ! @datkid :) It looks great how you have placed the rocks around the edge of the water fountain and placed the plants nearby.It gives a very nice look to the front entrance of the property. It also looks very nice how you have placed the plants in a row dividing up the front pathway to the front door. Very nice exterior design of the house! Very nice covered over back patio outdoors living area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the table there enjoying dining in the sunshine, as well as enjoying having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or just sit and relax poolside on the seats that you have placed there.It is great and fun that you place gnomes in all of your builds! Simmers who download your builds will enjoy looking out for them and discovering where they are! :)