Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poll: What features do you want after the Dec Career patch ?

Comments

• idesamaidesama Posts: 89 Member
    > @Kuypers125 said:

>
    > I'm not sure if an official Alien life state will be added.
    > But if you looked at some of the weirder option in CAS, I'm pretty sure you could make some

Sure, you *could* do that. I'm not sure it has the same appeal as having your nosy, evil next door neighbor, Mr. Grumpy Grumpsimmerson III get abducted by a wandering and frisky UFO at 4 in the morning and coming back with a surprise though.

And I voted for toddlers and family trees.

After all, when those aliens get here, they're going to be hungry. :wink:
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I don't care about missing toddlers, but since many do, I voted for them.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Anything with Sweet Treats in it.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

That explains the one vote for it ... :|

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

That explains the one vote for it ... :|

That's ONE thing I don't find annoying. ;)
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    I want back the venues and adding the university back would be awesome too. Not to concerned about toddlers but family trees would be nice.
  • VibseVibse Posts: 100 Member
    I really want the family tree back for my legacy family
    Origin ID: Vibse83
    The Jensen family tree
  • Rockinchica777Rockinchica777 Posts: 131 Member
    Family trees, lounge chairs, more color presets for furniture and clothes, different foundation levels (Like not every room has to be the same foundation) and aliens
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited November 2014
    I want something, ANYTHING really, that's not a rehash of what we had in sims 2 or 3. A lot of people mention things like pets, seasons, an addition of toddlers (which I want too), business EPs. These Eps were pretty good in sims 2. They were hardly passable in sims 3 (except for seasons and world adventures, those were pretty good). Now we are getting patches for things that everyone knows (or should know) would have been in the base game if hadn't been rushed. Why else do you think we're getting all these free patches? I want to see an EP that is 10x better than what we have seen in previous Eps. It's been a long time since I've been like "Wow!!! This EP is Awesome!" I want that feeling again.
  • idesamaidesama Posts: 89 Member
    > @jaxie086 said:
    > I want something, ANYTHING really, that's not a rehash of what we had in sims 2 or 3. A lot of people mention things like pets, seasons, an addition of toddlers (which I want too), business EPs. These Eps were pretty good in sims 2. They were hardly passable in sims 3 (except for seasons and world adventures, those were pretty good). Now we are getting patches for things that everyone knows (or should know) would have been in the base game if hadn't been rushed. Why else do you think we're getting all these free patches? I want to see an EP that is 10x better than what we have seen in previous Eps. It's been a long time since I've been like "Wow!!! This EP is Awesome!" I want that feeling again.

Right on.

I'll say that for me, maybe I'm not as imaginative as I used to be, so it's easier to point at certain elements and go "I like this thing from the past so please bring it back" then to go "This thing I've never thought of before but would be superfun should be in the game." But I do look forward to seeing what different things TS4 can do versus what we've already seen done before again and again.
  • snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    Toddlers and Family tree.
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Toddlers and family trees are the only things left that I'm waiting for. And maybe cemeteries so that my sims don't have to get rid of tombstones. But since ghosts haven't been annoying since The Sims 2, I suppose it's alright to keep them around.

Any other feature is a bonus for me.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Open World
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Toddlers and family trees are the only things left that I'm waiting for. And maybe cemeteries so that my sims don't have to get rid of tombstones. But since ghosts haven't been annoying since The Sims 2, I suppose it's alright to keep them around.

Any other feature is a bonus for me.

It would be great if sims that died on your lot could be sent to the town cemetery.

Sims that died off your home lot auto transferring to the cemetery / mausoleum would also be amazing.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Toddlers and family trees.
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    Seasons!! I really miss playing in the snow. Hahaha.
    I'd like to see the results of the poll the gurus sent around after seeing the overwhelming response for family elements.
    Ugh, I didn't even think to add an option for the premium subscription.
    I doubt people would vote for it, but should've at least been part of the deal.
    Bump
  • Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    Toddlers and Family trees! We need them badly!
    large.jpg
  • Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    I see people asking for most of this stuff a lot and wondered what people would want.

...after reading what people want, you wonder what people want?...
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    LMAO you included Justine Keaton!

I voted seasonal content.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I really want family trees added before any of the EPs.

I need family trees to keep track of all my baby daddy Sim's kids. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Toddlers family trees and real teens not the we could not be bothered to do it right teens we have now.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"