Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Storyteller Group

Comments

• Options
    Silvereyes83Silvereyes83 Posts: 253 Member
    @robinsonfam I got caught up on your blog today. Left a comment there but since it was "anonymous" I wasn't sure if you would know I sent it so here it is again. Wow, Neat seeing Brynna in someone else’s story. I like how you've portrayed her. Thanks and can't wait to see the rest of your festival. ;)
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    So...this is awkward, but I don't really know why. My story has been in progress for a reeeeally long time, but I'm the new kid on the block on this thread lol. If anyone keeps up with the Pruetts, I just posted a new chapter! http://pruettlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/chapter-72-double-trouble/

Please don't feel awkward! I personally love knowing about updates, even if it takes some time for me to catch up with my reading. When you post about your updates it does show people your story is active, and that's always a good thing ;)

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    A resolution of the last not so cliffhanger chapter! So anybody excited for Rose to meet Dandre's family? No? Just me?
    Okay here's the link!
    Episode 11: I Need to Tell You part 2

I wish I could keep up with my game, I mean, the current story doesn't even have pools yet, and the new career updates almost came. It's just really hard to do that with picture editing and other RL stuff. So yeah, I can't just rush through the screenshot because how my story is made.

The only way I can keep up is to not play the legacy family and every time I played new save files I always miss playing them so I ended up playing the legacy anyway. Did anybody have the same problem or is it just me? (well, I think i'm the only legacy that use caption so maybe it's just me).
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    A resolution of the last not so cliffhanger chapter! So anybody excited for Rose to meet Dandre's family? No? Just me?
    Okay here's the link!

I wish I could keep up with my game, I mean, the current story doesn't even have pools yet, and the new career updates almost came. It's just really hard to do that with picture editing and other RL stuff. So yeah, I can't just rush through the screenshot because how my story is made.

The only way I can keep up is to not play the legacy family and every time I played new save files I always miss playing them so I ended up playing the legacy anyway. Did anybody have the same problem or is it just me? (well, I think i'm the only legacy that use caption so maybe it's just me).

I don't even edit pictures and can't keep up with my own playing either! I have so much material and only updated my game recently when the Version 1.2.24.20 update was released. I have characters with bathing suits now, but they wont be seen in my story for some time!! I don't think I'll accept the careers update until after the Christmas holidays though, since there will likely be another hotfix right around that time. It seems safer to me that way, then I miss out on some of the unnecessary and dangerous bugs that come with these game updates ;)

Anyways, I'm enjoying your story <3

OriginID Starwing6

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Hi everyone, two new updates to my Life and Times story (which as always can be found through my banner) due to a scheduling mix up in my normal life. But yay more updates so it all works out overall :p

and because this post would be dull if this was all I said here's a picture of Ashley and Cassidy being their usual adorable selves :)

cassidys-reward.png
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Just you wait...you'll fall in love with Anthony. (I hope)

I sort of have a crush on him already. It's that way he looks at Peyton. You know, I've had real troubles getting some of my Sims to meet that someone special, too. Goofballs are picky, I think! (They need someone who can handle their humor!) And my self-assured, loner Acacia nearly drove me to distraction while we were looking for Kyler!

She is super picky. Anthony is Romantic and Family Oriented...I know we know his third trait, but I can't remember it right now. I think she needs a romantic because none of her traits--goofball, loner, geek (yikes! Peytn and I are super similar)--really beg for a relationship. I'm genuinely enjoying how things are unfolding.

I'm glad you have a 'sort-of' crush on him. I do, too. And, who knows? Maybe green eyes will make their way into the gene pool if things continue to work out between the two of them...
  • Options
    Okay here's the link!

Great update! I can't believe the plot to make more spots! That's too funny. I've done worse to make room. But still...who's the heir?!?! Heh.
  • Options
    @aroseinbloom, thank you, it's actually supposed to be one episode on Rose and Sheila parts, and one episode on Theo&Gino and Mike's part. But I think this is the better Idea, so I can make a kind of a cliff hanger. And for the heir part, well, I place the vote three chapters before the actual result so there will be more readers voting (and it worked, currently 27 votes) and I also don't have to wait the certain amount of vote to release a new chapter. So yeah keep waiting, it's one more episodes away. :smiley:
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    The Festival | Day 2 Part 1 | Scrapinggroup-conversation-sims-4-960x380.jpgCathy Tea wakes up to discover that her masterpiece has been scraped!
    READ MORE

The Festival | Day 2 Part 2 | White Wallsofa-sims-4-960x380.jpgThe art show has begun and Cathy Tea is nowhere to be found.
    READ MORE
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    Now I know were Rose gets her cold-bloodedness from! Ba haha ha ha!
    I also liked when you're little cartoon mascots interrupted Theo's "nude scene." lol

Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    PinkTNTPinkTNT Posts: 53 Member
    Does anyone want to do a trade? I check out their Legacy and they check out mine and we both comment on each other's, my blog isn't getting much traffic so i wanted to have someone review it. :smile: reply if interested I'm always free to read other peoples Legacies!
    WxHo6OJ.png
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    The Festival | Day 2 Part 1 | Scrapinggroup-conversation-sims-4-960x380.jpgCathy Tea wakes up to discover that her masterpiece has been scraped!
    READ MORE

The Festival | Day 2 Part 2 | White Wallsofa-sims-4-960x380.jpgThe art show has begun and Cathy Tea is nowhere to be found.
    READ MORE

Amazing!
    I have a question, I've heard that the ghosts stay in the place they died or where they came back. If you play them they do travel but if you don't play them can you invite them to other lots? In one of my saves I have a neighbor but I can't invite him anywhere
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @riviem - good question! I've got a playable ghost living across the street (he actually used to be one of my playable Sims who died on the lot and then somehow, mysteriously, moved across the street!). He still comes over to hang out nearly every night, but my Sims can't invite him over, either!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Now I know were Rose gets her cold-bloodedness from! Ba haha ha ha!
    I also liked when you're little cartoon mascots interrupted Theo's "nude scene." lol
    Now that's really called cold blooded! Oh men, looking back, I'm like "what the hell was I on when writing this stuff" hehe, it might be a little too messed up.

And just a little bit correction, it's Gino's "nude scene". I love making those, especially in case one of them became the heir so I can put their faces on the header thingy.
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    <3
    Story Title: Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May
    Author Name: RachelRosebud
    Story URL: rosebudsims.blogspot.com/
    Brief Description: A neighborhood rotation blog featuring the serial romantic exploits of Scarlet Firecracker. And EA pre-mades.
    Story Avatar: Untitled_zps87345c6d.png
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Hey everyone, wanted to share Chapter 06 of Sisi Aset's story on her pursuit of immortality.

http://sims4thirteenghosts.blogspot.com/2014/12/chapter-six-mothers-bond.html

I'm nearly done with writing the whole story, and I'm aiming to make another one, but as an indirect sequel to this story.

Also, I messed up my attempt regarding sharing my story (I forgot to add an avatar).

Story Title: Sisi Aset's Ascension
    Author Name: Jy-Mhan
    Story URL: http://sims4thirteenghosts.blogspot.com
    Brief Description: Sisi Aset possess the Simcronomicon, a book that tells of a ritual that promises great power or wealth, but Sisi's other self is not keen with the ritual. It's a story tie-in with a challenge I made that consists of thirteen ghosts. Inspired by Lovecraft and the movie, Thirteen Ghosts.
    Story Avatar:
    1YHXH4H.png
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    ... it's Gino's ... scene ...
    Yeah, you Dutch people all look alike. Ba haha ha! Ah haha ha!

Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    <3
    Story Title: Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May
    Author Name: RachelRosebud
    Story URL: rosebudsims.blogspot.com/
    Brief Description: A neighborhood rotation blog featuring the serial romantic exploits of Scarlet Firecracker. And EA pre-mades.
    Story Avatar: Untitled_zps87345c6d.png
    It is so cool to see you posting in here! I've heard so much great stuff about your stories and your lots. You have great references! lol.
    That is you, right? lol
    I am really looking forward to checking out your stuff. If you were to recommend to a noobie where to start, where would that be?
    I might be asking you if you have certain styles of residential lots to download. I think I'm gonna need some, preferably ones designed for the empty lots of WB and OS.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    Story tellers, I have updated my blog. I hope you enjoy it! I'm off to bed. Good night, all.

I Have Something to Tell You 5.14
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    @PinkTNT What's your blog link?
    I'll gladly look at it over the weekend when I get done with my current chapter.

I've gotten great feedback from members of this group a couple of weeks ago and it helped my site traffic immediately.
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    Story tellers, I have updated my blog. I hope you enjoy it! I'm off to bed. Good night, all.

I Have Something to Tell You 5.14
    Anthony and Peyton seems like a good couple. But why is the "I have something to tell you" part is only right at the end? Ugh! Excited for your next post. And good morning night!
    Oh yeah, I can finally, comment your blog, It feel good that usually just read but knowing nothing about it hehe. Well, it's time to check out @cathytea 's blog. (I just have too much free time right now)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    An update to the Drifter story, in which Jack discovers what it feels like to give: Drifter: Giving
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
  • Options
    PinkTNT wrote: »
    Does anyone want to do a trade? I check out their Legacy and they check out mine and we both comment on each other's, my blog isn't getting much traffic so i wanted to have someone review it. :smile: reply if interested I'm always free to read other peoples Legacies!

@PinkTNT, I don't write a Legacy, so I don't know if you're interested in my story. I have to write at least one chapter today, but I'll make time to check out your story and provide some feedback B)
    OriginID Starwing6

• Options
    edited December 2014
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Hey everyone, wanted to share Chapter 06 of Sisi Aset's story on her pursuit of immortality.

http://sims4thirteenghosts.blogspot.com/2014/12/chapter-six-mothers-bond.html

I'm nearly done with writing the whole story, and I'm aiming to make another one, but as an indirect sequel to this story.

Also, I messed up my attempt regarding sharing my story (I forgot to add an avatar).

Story Title: Sisi Aset's Ascension
    Author Name: Jy-Mhan
    Story URL: http://sims4thirteenghosts.blogspot.com
    Brief Description: Sisi Aset possess the Simcronomicon, a book that tells of a ritual that promises great power or wealth, but Sisi's other self is not keen with the ritual. It's a story tie-in with a challenge I made that consists of thirteen ghosts. Inspired by Lovecraft and the movie, Thirteen Ghosts.
    Story Avatar:
    1YHXH4H.png

@nastyjman, Your description also needs to be 140 characters or less--like a standard Twitter message. I will reserve your spot, but the description will remain pending until you can trim it down from the current 269.

Edit: I messed up the @ notification, but I hope you'll still see this post! I did add your story to the Shared Stories list, but when you have the description ready, please post it here so I can fix up your listing. Plus, I'd like to officially welcome you to the Sims 4 Storyteller Group! I hope you get a lot out of the group. Keep up the good work!

OriginID Starwing6