Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happens to the imaginary friend when the sim becomes a young adult if they don't make it real?

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
So uh yeah.
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It turns back into the doll form and can only be used by other toddlers I think. Also, nice title spelling. :D
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited October 2014
    It turns back into the doll form and can only be used by other toddlers I think. Also, nice title spelling. :D
    Oh my gosh! That's too funny! *Edits*
    Lol Imaginary Fried.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    If sims don't play with it after they turn teenages and leave it in there inventory it will stay doll form and I think the imaginary friend gets unattached from the doll, you can gift the doll to another child if you are friends with them and then they can play with it or just leave it sitting in the inventory.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    a childish YA can see and interact with his/her imaginary friend?
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    It just sits in the inventory. I hate the imaginary friend (doll) with all my heart. :\
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I had one of my sims tell her IF to leave her alone only when she was already a teen. So, at least teens can still have the IF walking around even without being turned to real.

Actually, I don't know if the IF stops being attached to the doll ever, because after telling the IF to leave her alone, I put the doll in her inventory, and even when she was at the university as a YA, she still got messages about her relationship with the IF declining. I found it a bit annoying.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png