Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gamers-Sims-Vihisha-Installment 2

VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Thank-u for taking the time to view my Sim =)
I will be uploading a total of 4 Sims that I will also be uploading as a group when they are all complete. These four Sims are based on the different "personalities" that make up who I am (everyone has their sweet/sexy/perky/dark sides). I hope you enjoy each Sim as they are posted & uploaded!
Installment 2 of the "Gamers" family <Sexy>

Name: Vihisha Tak'Nai
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy-Business Savvy
Traits: Materialistic-Neat-Ambitious
*Contains CC all from TSR*

GY2NYnF.jpg

Vihisha was brought into the world having a wealthy business owner for a father and a mother who was an actress on the stage. She was concidered the princess of the house, being the only girl, and her four older brothers absolutely adored her. Vihisha ALWAYS got her way & "no!" was NOT a phrase she often heard. When she turned eighteen, her parents purchased Vihisha her very first house. She sold it for a hefty profit a few years later, and this is where we meet up in her life. If she isn't getting her nails done at the day spa, or shopping for designer duds, she can probably be found admiring her possessions in her meticulously clean mini-mansion. Will she spend forever searching for her perfect prince, or will she be to wrapped up climbing the corporate ladder to even care?

EVERYDAY
brgEmgs.jpg

FORMAL
xWJfQjH.jpg

ATHLETIC
fq2qRyf.jpg

SLEEP
kAa2HoC.jpg

PARTY
I3OhoHl.jpg

SWIMWEAR
TT6irz4.jpg

Feel free to add me on Origin &/or follow me on Twitter #Vihisha

Search by my Origin ID Vihisha or use any of these other hash tags to find her.
#withcc #blonde #fabulouslywealthy #businesssavvy #materialistic #neat #ambitious #gorgeous #solo #sexy

Link to the other Sim
Keebah http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796033/gamers-sims-vihisha-installment-1
rXyqmuX.jpg
Post edited by Vihisha on

Comments