Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favorite non-fantasy worlds (and why)?

I'm looking to move my character to a new town each time he changes careers. What are the "must see" towns for a sim's bucket list?

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Nerva wrote: »
    I'm looking to move my character to a new town each time he changes careers. What are the "must see" towns for a sim's bucket list?
    Roaring Heights. The roaring twenties are my favorite era in history so obviously I love the town.
    Aurora Skies. It's beautiful there.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Lucky Palms. The desert is beautiful, and some of the buildings are cool.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I will second Roaring Heights, for the brilliant work done by the design team in presenting the South Beach art deco feel. I also recommend Monte Vista, in spite of a somewhat sprawling and inconvenient geography, for a scenic Tuscan getaway.

I am currently enjoying Sunlit Tides for a change of pace and finding it a pleasant town to play in.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I like Lucky Palms and Riverview. There is plenty of room to expand on both and add new community lots.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Sunset Valley is fantasy based?
    I no think so
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm all Sunset Valley. If I had to choose other than SV, I guess Oasis Landing (future town) and just stay and start my family there.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    I love Hidden Springs, and Monte Vista.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    I love Sunlit Tides but everytime my sims go to the beach I can't make them use the interaction that comes with Island Paradise to lay down on the sand :(
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    Sunlit Tides is beautiful, primarily I use the world from Island Paradise, it's a personal favourite. However I have to say I'm a sucker for Sunset Valley made over.. apart from that I tend to download custom worlds such as those by Cink Sims.

Fair Haven City, Alpine County, St Claire, Great Bear & Alpine Meadows. Using the traveler mod by Nraas I can make my sims visit these worlds as a vacation.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    My favorites for regular play are Winfield,Gibsons,and Oak Leaf which are worlds I made in CAW and Glen Harbor which is Rflong7's work.I also love EA worlds as travel destinations as long as I own them and I'd love to get some store worlds.Bridgeport is one that can work for a vacation like Isla Paradiso can since I've got NRaas Traveler installed.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    Lucky Palms as a permanent residence since I like modern houses and gambling stuff. Sunlit Tides for my island getaway and resthouse, the spa and massage table.