Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers

I am finding Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers around town that I am not able to buy seeds for. I can't wait until I come across some that are ready to be harvested. The most abundant amount I have found so far is by the museum in Willow Creek. In the back of it where the river runs.

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Thanks for this information. I was looking for more vegetables.

Your welcome. I think there are lemon trees in Oasis Springs, but I haven't found them yet.
  • moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    There are lemons, cherries, blackberries, tulips and onions in the Caliente neighborhood.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thankyou for the information about the fruit, vegetables and flowers behind the museum. :) There are lemon trees in Desert Bloom park. There is a Lemon tree in the area across the road and other lemon trees in different parts of the park.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou for the information about the fruit, vegetables and flowers behind the museum. :) There are lemon trees in Desert Bloom park. There is a Lemon tree in the area across the road and other lemon trees in different parts of the park.

Ah, the sweetest simmer of all :) I enjoy reading your posts - you take the time to really LOOK at things and your lovely comments show you care!
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited October 2014
    So far. Only ones I can think of that you can only find from buying are bananas and I think basil. @moongodess You garden too: anything else?

ETA: fricken ipad!
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
    edited October 2014
    Plantains come in seed packets - so does basil.
    You need the rocket to get UFO and orchid.
    Everything else can be found in the world or spliced.

ETA: @kremesch73
    Did you see that @CrowRidgeStudio found you can get grapes by splicing bluebell with strawberry? Wonder what else we've been missing because we didn't bother to splice every last thing together LOL
    edited October 2014
    @moongodess Ah yes. Forgot about UFO.

Also don't forget to leave your trash on the ground for a trash plant. Yummy cheesecake!

ETA: again with the fricken iPad!
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    @moongodess Ah yes. Forgot about UFO.

Also don't forget to leave your trash on the ground for a trash plant. Yummy cheesecake!

ETA: again with the fricken iPad!

My kindle has wifi, but I hate typing on a touchpad. Even with both little fingers (and often their neighbors) numb, I'd rather use a keyboard LOL
    @moongodess. Yeah, but I'm downstairs right now. No reason for it, really. Everyone else is asleep.
    edited October 2014
    @moongodess. Yeah, but I'm downstairs right now. No reason for it, really. Everyone else is asleep.

My favorite time of day - even the animals are snoring LOL
    My sim needs to spend a week or so planting all bluebells and splicing everything to them.
    Then planting all tomatoes and splicing everything to them... and so on.
    The fact that CRS found grapes by accident means there are probably other splices.

And, btw, how stoopid is it that you get parsley by splicing basil and sage? Basil and parsley come in the seed packets and you have to hunt down the sage! Same for the grapes, come to think of it. You get them and bluebells in seed packets, but you have to hunt down the strawberries!
    @moongodess my biggest pet peeve is if you go by the simvip gardening whatever. It's instructions on telling you how to splice into your own cow plant... It's bullocks!
    edited October 2014
    @moongodess my biggest pet peeve is if you go by the simvip gardening whatever. It's instructions on telling you how to splice into your own cow plant... It's bullocks!

Splice ONTO a cowplant? I know you get cowplant berries if you splice dragonfruit onto snapdragons...

And, totally OT, Don's doing the gardening at my simself's house atm. She has a job and he doesn't LOL So cute out there yanking weeds

ETA: Hmmm, SimsVIP says you can get an orchid by grafting lily and snapdragon. Have to try that one.
    @moongodess Seriously. Carls Sims 4 Gardening guide:

To get a cow berry:
    Graft Dragonfruit with Snapdragon. Cow Plant berries have been found while Fishing at the glimmering stream with a cave in Oasis Springs' Big Park, as well as Sylvan Glade's larger body of water. These may also be found while on missions in the Rocket Ship via the Rocket Science Skill. More on Cow Plants Below

I've never achieved the cowplant with those methods. Usually its from fishing within the same neighbourhood Crick Cabana is located. Or the other neibhbourhoods in Willow Creek. Grafting has been completely unsuccessful for me.
    edited October 2014
    @moongodess Seriously. Carls Sims 4 Gardening guide:

To get a cow berry:
    Graft Dragonfruit with Snapdragon. Cow Plant berries have been found while Fishing at the glimmering stream with a cave in Oasis Springs' Big Park, as well as Sylvan Glade's larger body of water. These may also be found while on missions in the Rocket Ship via the Rocket Science Skill. More on Cow Plants Below

I've never achieved the cowplant with those methods. Usually its from fishing within the same neighbourhood Crick Cabana is located. Or the other neibhbourhoods in Willow Creek. Grafting has been completely unsuccessful for me.

Oh! I have! Think I have a picture somewhere... they're cute!
    cowberry.png

litabelaqua did it the other way around
    cowplnt_zps680a5baa.jpgl
    @moongodess so, do you get cowberries from it? Maybe I just didn't notice.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Orange I glad I saw this thread. Lettuce know if you find any more. I'm sure more will turnip.
    hEFcp6z.gif
    @moongodess so, do you get cowberries from it? Maybe I just didn't notice.

Yep, click the picture, it gets bigger. You can see the little cow heads lol

@EasyToRead
    :p
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Orange I glad I saw this thread. Lettuce know if you find any more. I'm sure more will turnip.

Hardy. Har. Har. Fricken Tomato.
    @moongodess maybe that was my prob? I was thinking it would turn into a cow plant. So, you're getting actual cowberries from it?
    @moongodess maybe that was my prob? I was thinking it would turn into a cow plant. So, you're getting actual cowberries from it?

yep yep
    moongodess wrote: »

yep yep

Doh! That means I gave up too easily!
    edited October 2014

yep yep

Doh! That means I gave up too easily!

I had Don start the botanist aspiration since he was going to be doing the gardening (and it never hurts to be fireproof), so I had him plant 10 flowers for his plant/water/evolve/graft plants. Waiting and waiting for the sparkles when I realized he'd planted PERFECT flowers harvested from my other plants /headdesk

ROFL
    I should be careful what I type - I just tripped over Death on the way back to my chair and almost did a REAL /headdesk
    @moongodess So he's good at many things, I see...

Don or Death? LOL My sims rarely try to kill me :p

Don or Death? LOL My sims rarely try to kill me :p

I meant Don. It appears he can charm the plants as well as he can the ladies in your game. Am I wrong?