NOVEMBER 15 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Mooch off your Neighbor Challenge! :)

Comments

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    ASHTONLINE wrote: »
    Sounds interesting. Going to give it a try! :)

    Hello and welcome to the Moochers! :)

    I have some catching up to do and hope while I am doing it you have posted your Moocher!
    I will be getting some screenshots of David up after I get a flash drive tomorrow on the way home from the doctors! Then I can flood you guys with his antics! ;)

    Happy Mooching! :)

  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 305 Member
    So after a long hard day of work and losing all the 12,000 he wasn't supposed to have. Kyle went over to his lovely friends house the calientes who he had met earlier that day. he tried to prepare a family meal to make up for all the mooching then suddenly...there was fire 2wprw42.png

    he seems a bit upset. broke, hungry, and now singed.
    xldkzq.png

    he cleans up starts writing his next big novel. and his weirdo friend Don Lothario takes a bath fully clothed :)
    10yp7pc.png

    after that discovery he finds himself needing free time from his friends so he heads out to the library to continue the novel. only to be pestered and heckled by some rude townie.so Kyle handles the situation anyone else would have. a nice cold slushie to the face
    2zr3tw8.png
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 3,650 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Terrylin wrote: »
    No I can't upload it isn't all mine.
    Philip has been so busy today, His first son was born, and his son's mummy is now his girlfriend. But that happened later.
    Philip stayed at the best friends house
    and had his second son

    While being back on my home lot, where my ship crashed, My second son was born, I hadn't seen his mother in a few days, and while she was away I got very close to her room mate

    So please meet Bailey son number 2


    I also got to have some time with my first girlfriend Callie



    I now have about $15.000 and 10 published books.

    Dang photobucket! Take two!! :\

    Oh Phillip you busy little Blue Man you! :o Two beautiful babies how are you going to choose when you complete this challenge? ;)

    How many more are on the way? We saw you eyeing Nancy Landgraab! :p

    Love your story Phillip! Keep them coming feetinstockings! :)

    His going to marry Callie, there really good together. The married sims are harder to woo, but I'll keep trying. It seems you need a higher relationship first before you start the romance, I left Mrs Landgrab with a slight pink bar, so we shall see. First I'm going to stay around Summer holiday see if baby number three is a little blue girl. lol

    I'm sorry if I seemed short about the learning centre, But it really isn't all mine, I just downloaded a library I liked, and altered it. I like a kitchen in all my community lots. and for anyone who hasn't noticed when your in build mode on a community lot, there are tabs at the top that will let you know if you have the right amount of certain furniture for the lot. I keep to this. I didn't mean to sound rude.

    I have only gone into the other households, to either place better beds, I hope this is ok, and in the houses where he has children I've gone in long enough to place a bed for the child and a toy box, sometimes I've had to sell some of their furniture to do this. But I haven't played them. I've gone straight into buy, bought and gone into live and exited the lot.

    If any of this is a no no. please let me know and I'll start again. no worries.

    Hi ya @feetinstockings :)

    Phillip has been very busy! :o How many children does he have now? I lost track! :p I have to laugh because every time I see Phillip I think of the commercial for Intel with Blue Man Group! Anyone remember them? :p If not just google it and you will see what I mean! ;)

    No I didn't think you were being short at all. You said previously that you downloaded the Learning Center from the gallery. I didn't think you had to upload it for us at all. :)

    Going in and putting in children stuff is a great idea. And you did just fine you didn't add anything to help Phillip just for the kids! Good job! :D

    Hey this is meant to be fun quit worrying about the small stuff! ;)

    I bet I get back to you as I try to answer all these posts! ;)

    Happy mooching! :)

    Thanks Terrylin, I've not done a challenge before and I don't want to cheat.
    Phillip has four children with Callie, one wit h Summer Holiday and one with her room mate, can't remember her name. so that's 6, he won't be making anymore I don't think. His just reached level ten with comedy and has $46.000. I've been playing him nearly all day. lol oh yes and he nearly got a thousand at the night club telling jokes and doing routines.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited November 2014
    @Feetinstockings Thanks! Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time Malcolm paraded around the house in the altogether. I love the looks he's getting from Dad and Minnie. Oh, and it took Minnie 11 weeks and 3 days. It felt like it took me just about as long in RL, given how many Groundhog Day events I had :).

    Heh I just can't get over Phillip -- he's a hoot! I don't know how he manages to get everything done, but he's right on top of things. I could barely manage Minnie. Don't know how Phillip can handle so many relationships. Go, Phillip, go! :).

    @Ashtonline, so glad you're going to give it a go! Good luck and have fun with it :).

    Thanks SimPoseyYum
    here are his stats so far.
    his books


    His skills


    Phillip You have BEEN busy! Triplets!! :o Yes I agree you should woo Callie and make her your wife when this is all over. Look at those beautiful children! They are so precious! :)

    You are doing Awesome and take great screenshots @feetinstockings! Keep us updated!

    Add: I had to remove the photis because the site gets all silly with photobucket telling me it needs approval :\ So I remove them and no problem silly site! :p
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    How much money were your sims making a sim week, and how many sim weeks before you reached Baron??

    Sorry it took me so long to respond -- I meant to answer earlier and things slipped my mind.

    When she was in full stride with publishing, Minnie was pulling in royalties of 5-6000 per day. Had she continued writing, I imagine that rate would have held steady. By the time she finished the Challenge, however, she hadn't written for several weeks and her royalties dropped to about 2,000.

    Her paintings were what really sustained her. She painted smalls almost exclusively because she could whip several out per day, even while still managing all her bio-needs. For the majority of the Challenge, I used no bio-rewards. No Steel Bladder, no Hardly Hungry, no whatever it is that makes Sims not sleep.

    I didn't keep many earnings records, except in the last 3 days, when she was rushing to make up her deficit. Her house was only worth 302,000 and bills were coming due -- she wanted to complete the Challenge before the lights were turned off. At that point, I did break down and allow her to use Steel Bladder (we were desperate!). During that final stretch, she painted 21 smalls, including 5 Masterpieces. Total value for all 21 = a little over 40,000.

    Hope that helps.

    You are closer than I was with your answer! At the point David was his earning was doubling but after you reach 100,000 the no it doesn't double each week but does go up quite well.

    At week 8 David's royalties are $4,894 a day and he paints $4-5,000 a day so it can add up pretty quickly. Each day he adds 1 book to that, well he does get 1 day off so I can say that he adds 5 to 6 books a week.

    I am not keeping track of his earning either I just jot down what his funds are at the end of each week to see how it is building. Everything else the game keeps track of so it will be there for scoring at the end of the challenge! :)

    Great Job Minnie! Oh and I like your Mansion also! Nice build! Will make a cozy home for Minnie! I Love the color and roofing.
    David's will be the first home I be building in TS4 and will probably take me forever to build! :p

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Ya Phillip prefers the rich ones, Though the Goths as rich as they are had no easel or computer, so I went into build mode from town view and gave them 2 easels a computer and a good single bed, they can afford it, He helps out by making group meals where ever he is, but it eats up his savings, and he fixes stuff, though I've noticed that the gadgets he has in his inventory he has to pay more towards his bills, So I'm trying to use them up by upgrading other sims bathrooms ect, but that takes time away from writing, painting and comedy acts. so I sold them.

    LOL All of us moochers descending on the rich folks so we can become rich folks to! :p

    David mooches at the Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Landgraab and the Pancakes houses mostly, but has dropped by the BFF, Caliente and acouple of others that move in but didn't have what we need to mooch! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Okay I definitely want to do this challenge. I've been quite bored with the game lately.

    Welcome aboard the Moochers! Looking forward to meeting your moocher! :p

    Happy Mooching! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @feetinstockings and @SimPoseyYum - did you find that the residents became angry when your Sim made a meal at their house? Jack Bivouac (my drifter/moocher) spent his first night at the BFF house of roommates in Willow Creek, and the next morning, to thank them, he fixed breakfast. Summer became really upset with him for making himself that much at home! I guess she felt that wasn't good guest etiquette. I thought he was being helpful!

    Hi @CathyTea! :)

    David hasn't had any problem mooching at all. The BFF house is the only house that they acted funny when he went in to cook everyone breakfast but as soon as I had him chat while cooking they warmed right up. Call to meal and they were very happy! :)
    I make sure David fix things if it breaks while he is there, (well he did run once at the SKL house because everything was breaking and that home is huge) do dishes and cook so we are giving back to them for letting us sleep and use their stuff! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Zarriel wrote: »
    Oh man, my little girl ended up falling in love, preggers and now engaged! I couldn't help her..., she just took over and had it her way. I think that means my time on this challenge is D-O-N-E! I guess it's back to the beginning with another sim.

    Oops Slipped and fell in love! :p She only did it so she didn't have to work her buns off! ;)

    Can't wait to see your next moocher! :)

    Happy mooching! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    So after a long hard day of work and losing all the 12,000 he wasn't supposed to have. Kyle went over to his lovely friends house the calientes who he had met earlier that day. he tried to prepare a family meal to make up for all the mooching then suddenly...there was fire 2wprw42.png

    he seems a bit upset. broke, hungry, and now singed.
    xldkzq.png

    he cleans up starts writing his next big novel. and his weirdo friend Don Lothario takes a bath fully clothed :)
    10yp7pc.png

    after that discovery he finds himself needing free time from his friends so he heads out to the library to continue the novel. only to be pestered and heckled by some rude townie.so Kyle handles the situation anyone else would have. a nice cold slushie to the face
    2zr3tw8.png

    Hello Kyle nice to meet you! :)
    Oh that is just not good, having to drop $12,000 then catch on fire! Not a good day at all! :o
    I hope he didn't lose any challenge earnings! Then he has to eat yogurt for dinner! :(

    LOL Yep Don L. is one weird duck! Oh well the Caliente's have always loved him! ;)

    LOL I hope he has gotten some of his frustration out and can now settle into mooching! :)

    Love the start and can't wait to see what happens next!
    Happy Mooching! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Terrylin wrote: »
    No I can't upload it isn't all mine.
    Philip has been so busy today, His first son was born, and his son's mummy is now his girlfriend. But that happened later.
    Philip stayed at the best friends house
    and had his second son

    While being back on my home lot, where my ship crashed, My second son was born, I hadn't seen his mother in a few days, and while she was away I got very close to her room mate

    So please meet Bailey son number 2


    I also got to have some time with my first girlfriend Callie



    I now have about $15.000 and 10 published books.

    Dang photobucket! Take two!! :\

    Oh Phillip you busy little Blue Man you! :o Two beautiful babies how are you going to choose when you complete this challenge? ;)

    How many more are on the way? We saw you eyeing Nancy Landgraab! :p

    Love your story Phillip! Keep them coming feetinstockings! :)

    His going to marry Callie, there really good together. The married sims are harder to woo, but I'll keep trying. It seems you need a higher relationship first before you start the romance, I left Mrs Landgrab with a slight pink bar, so we shall see. First I'm going to stay around Summer holiday see if baby number three is a little blue girl. lol

    I'm sorry if I seemed short about the learning centre, But it really isn't all mine, I just downloaded a library I liked, and altered it. I like a kitchen in all my community lots. and for anyone who hasn't noticed when your in build mode on a community lot, there are tabs at the top that will let you know if you have the right amount of certain furniture for the lot. I keep to this. I didn't mean to sound rude.

    I have only gone into the other households, to either place better beds, I hope this is ok, and in the houses where he has children I've gone in long enough to place a bed for the child and a toy box, sometimes I've had to sell some of their furniture to do this. But I haven't played them. I've gone straight into buy, bought and gone into live and exited the lot.

    If any of this is a no no. please let me know and I'll start again. no worries.

    Hi ya @feetinstockings :)

    Phillip has been very busy! :o How many children does he have now? I lost track! :p I have to laugh because every time I see Phillip I think of the commercial for Intel with Blue Man Group! Anyone remember them? :p If not just google it and you will see what I mean! ;)

    No I didn't think you were being short at all. You said previously that you downloaded the Learning Center from the gallery. I didn't think you had to upload it for us at all. :)

    Going in and putting in children stuff is a great idea. And you did just fine you didn't add anything to help Phillip just for the kids! Good job! :D

    Hey this is meant to be fun quit worrying about the small stuff! ;)

    I bet I get back to you as I try to answer all these posts! ;)

    Happy mooching! :)

    Thanks Terrylin, I've not done a challenge before and I don't want to cheat.
    Phillip has four children with Callie, one wit h Summer Holiday and one with her room mate, can't remember her name. so that's 6, he won't be making anymore I don't think. His just reached level ten with comedy and has $46.000. I've been playing him nearly all day. lol oh yes and he nearly got a thousand at the night club telling jokes and doing routines.

    WOW Awesome! I didn't know you could earn that much doing comedy routines! :o Cool!

    He has some really nice looking children! Callie and him will make a great couple! Guess you will be doing a legacy with them when he is done mooching! ;)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Well now for David! ;)

    He is still happily mooching away and having Shayla his girlfriend over for nightly visits! He lost a week with the patch so had a little groundhog day thing there! But I had the most fun in the last 1 1/2 days as I have had the 2 months I have played this game. Maybe it is the stress lately but I had a blast!

    David has had close encounters with sims in the buff,,,I mean Grannie Lewis,,,and believe me that woman has grown allot since I started and I am sure glad it was censored! :o

    Had my first Sims 4 death! :( Gramps Kim past away at breakfast,,,,probably clogged arteries from all those hot dogs he fixed! ;) Don't know he just keeled over and died! My ageing is off so not sure why?! Then he comes in while David and Shayla are under the covers! :o Ghosts change colors with their emotions! LOL He went from a green happy to a bright yellow embarrassed ghost! :p

    Hopping from house to house, completing aspirations and skills, mooching and smooching his girlfriend the whole time!

    When I get my flash I will either make a blog or post pictures here. Be a couple days because of doctors app. and such, so wont be playing for a bit but will be in and out here! :D

    Really looking forward to all of your stories! Keep them coming! :)
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 305 Member
    So here's my last update for the night. I'll play alittle more through out the week.
    Here we go. To make mooching somewhat easier for Kyle I had him butter up Nina. after another day of being harassed in the public library for writing novels. he heads over to Nina's place and picks up a rose for her on the way 2me4k1i.png They seem to be hitting it off right away. So Kyle continues to pursue the romance. :D

    14jrnew.png
    Kyle and Nina are officially boyfriend and girlfriend and he couldn't be happier after tons of rejection from bella goth.
    Which eventually led to this

    35jckfd.png
    Yep thats a tiny baby bump shes got going on there. Still Kyle can't be around 24/7 since he needs to work on making his dream of a mansion come to life. So she gave him a nice phone call. and he checks up on her once in a while

    2hobtwp.png
    So after the stressful phone call of finding out hes going to be a father, Kyle reaches out to Bella to once again attempt a romance.

    But it appears she's not having it.
    nz0qj4.png
    She is so offended. Bella causes a huge scene leaving Kyle alone. But not without a lecture of how he needs to be a better man, faithful, and prepare to be a father and to visit Nina often... ouch. Stay tuned for more later!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 3,650 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    @Feetinstockings Thanks! Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time Malcolm paraded around the house in the altogether. I love the looks he's getting from Dad and Minnie. Oh, and it took Minnie 11 weeks and 3 days. It felt like it took me just about as long in RL, given how many Groundhog Day events I had :).

    Heh I just can't get over Phillip -- he's a hoot! I don't know how he manages to get everything done, but he's right on top of things. I could barely manage Minnie. Don't know how Phillip can handle so many relationships. Go, Phillip, go! :).

    @Ashtonline, so glad you're going to give it a go! Good luck and have fun with it :).

    Thanks SimPoseyYum
    here are his stats so far.
    his books


    His skills


    Phillip You have BEEN busy! Triplets!! :o Yes I agree you should woo Callie and make her your wife when this is all over. Look at those beautiful children! They are so precious! :)

    You are doing Awesome and take great screenshots @feetinstockings! Keep us updated!

    Add: I had to remove the photis because the site gets all silly with photobucket telling me it needs approval :\ So I remove them and no problem silly site! :p

    I use photo bucket, what you do is post one pic, and post comment, edit your post and add another pic, do post comment, edit again and add another pic, again post comment, you keep doing this. once your pics are there you can go back any time to edit it and just do post comment, but the pic go on one at a time.
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 470 Member
    Hi Terrylin,

    I'm about to start putting up YouTube videos for LP's and such. I'm thinking I'll kick my channel off with the Moocher Challenge and was wondering if it would be okay to place a link back to this thread per the rules of the challenge and any info that someone may need?

    Thx.
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Zarriel wrote: »
    Hi Terrylin,

    I'm about to start putting up YouTube videos for LP's and such. I'm thinking I'll kick my channel off with the Moocher Challenge and was wondering if it would be okay to place a link back to this thread per the rules of the challenge and any info that someone may need?

    Thx.

    You sure can! :) Be sure to give us a link to your YouTube so we can subscribe.

  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 3,650 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Well now for David! ;)

    He is still happily mooching away and having Shayla his girlfriend over for nightly visits! He lost a week with the patch so had a little groundhog day thing there! But I had the most fun in the last 1 1/2 days as I have had the 2 months I have played this game. Maybe it is the stress lately but I had a blast!

    David has had close encounters with sims in the buff,,,I mean Grannie Lewis,,,and believe me that woman has grown allot since I started and I am sure glad it was censored! :o

    Had my first Sims 4 death! :( Gramps Kim past away at breakfast,,,,probably clogged arteries from all those hot dogs he fixed! ;) Don't know he just keeled over and died! My ageing is off so not sure why?! Then he comes in while David and Shayla are under the covers! :o Ghosts change colors with their emotions! LOL He went from a green happy to a bright yellow embarrassed ghost! :p

    Hopping from house to house, completing aspirations and skills, mooching and smooching his girlfriend the whole time!

    When I get my flash I will either make a blog or post pictures here. Be a couple days because of doctors app. and such, so wont be playing for a bit but will be in and out here! :D

    Really looking forward to all of your stories! Keep them coming! :)

    I can't wait to meet David we need pics as soon as your able Terrylin.
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 305 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.
  • SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    Oh nooooooo :( :( :(

    I was so enjoying hearing about his adventures.

    RIP Kyle.

    Well, at least you learned a lot while working with Kyle, @laladottyspotlala, and you can use that knowledge to help guide Kyle's successor. That will be his legacy.

    ((side note: "Smarter" Sims? Phooey. Left to their own devices, they apparently won't even feed themselves. Doesn't seem "smarter" to me...))

  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 305 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    Oh nooooooo :( :( :(

    I was so enjoying hearing about his adventures.

    RIP Kyle.

    Well, at least you learned a lot while working with Kyle, @laladottyspotlala, and you can use that knowledge to help guide Kyle's successor. That will be his legacy.

    ((side note: "Smarter" Sims? Phooey. Left to their own devices, they apparently won't even feed themselves. Doesn't seem "smarter" to me...))

    Yeah definitely he wasn't smart the worst part was he was next to a park im sure some sims had cooked up some hot dogs or something! Currently my game is bugging out so i uninstalled and im reinstalling now. hopefully I'll be able to post a little today with the new sim :\
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 20,571 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    So sad @laladottyspotlala! And Kyle had earned a lot of royalties! Good luck next time.
    lighthousebnr.png
    Lighthouse

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair core 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
    Web: Goofy Love and Other Stories
    Forum: Writers' Lounge | Reading Circles | Kindness Bench | Pen Pal Project
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 3,650 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    Oh no that's terrible. There definitely not smart sims. If I queue eat then garden then paint, my room challenge sim Barbara will go straight to the garden and delete the eat. and she would be very hungry.
    I look forward to seeing your new sim.#$65,000 in royalties wow, Barbara only makes just over £4000. I thought that was a lot.
    Philip doesn't do much writing, must try him at that.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited November 2014
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    Oh Dear! :o This is sooo not good! Are you sure that Bella didn't have something to do with his demise? She looked really upset with him. This is so sad his story was just getting good. I am watching you Bella! ;)

    I feel your pain. Getting that far in your savings with book royalties is not a easy feat for either you or Kyle. :(

    Watching for your new Moocher! :)

    Add: David doesn't have the no eating problem. The Spencer-Kim-Lewis house always has food out. :)


  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    So I have a sad update. Last night i forgot two things. 1.save & exit my game, 2.forgot I left my game running...so Kyle died of starvation while i was away from my computer. I got him up to 65,000 off of book royalties, i'm going to start over with a new sim.

    Oh nooooooo :( :( :(

    I was so enjoying hearing about his adventures.

    RIP Kyle.

    Well, at least you learned a lot while working with Kyle, @laladottyspotlala, and you can use that knowledge to help guide Kyle's successor. That will be his legacy.

    ((side note: "Smarter" Sims? Phooey. Left to their own devices, they apparently won't even feed themselves. Doesn't seem "smarter" to me...))

    Yeah definitely he wasn't smart the worst part was he was next to a park im sure some sims had cooked up some hot dogs or something! Currently my game is bugging out so i uninstalled and im reinstalling now. hopefully I'll be able to post a little today with the new sim :\

    I so wish I had seen this sooner. You don't have to uninstall and reinstall to fix your game. You may already know this or not I don't know but all you have to do is reset your The Sims 4 Folder.

    Crins tutorial here:http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

    Saves allot of time and headaches as the EP & SP grow! :)

  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Well now for David! ;)

    He is still happily mooching away and having Shayla his girlfriend over for nightly visits! He lost a week with the patch so had a little groundhog day thing there! But I had the most fun in the last 1 1/2 days as I have had the 2 months I have played this game. Maybe it is the stress lately but I had a blast!

    David has had close encounters with sims in the buff,,,I mean Grannie Lewis,,,and believe me that woman has grown allot since I started and I am sure glad it was censored! :o

    Had my first Sims 4 death! :( Gramps Kim past away at breakfast,,,,probably clogged arteries from all those hot dogs he fixed! ;) Don't know he just keeled over and died! My ageing is off so not sure why?! Then he comes in while David and Shayla are under the covers! :o Ghosts change colors with their emotions! LOL He went from a green happy to a bright yellow embarrassed ghost! :p

    Hopping from house to house, completing aspirations and skills, mooching and smooching his girlfriend the whole time!

    When I get my flash I will either make a blog or post pictures here. Be a couple days because of doctors app. and such, so wont be playing for a bit but will be in and out here! :D

    Really looking forward to all of your stories! Keep them coming! :)

    I can't wait to meet David we need pics as soon as your able Terrylin.

    Got the flash yesterday. I will have David up wed or thurs to meet you all! :D

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top