Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gamers Sims-Vihisha-Installment 1

VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Thank-u for taking the time to view my Sim =)
I will be uploading a total of 4 Sims that I will also be uploading as a group when they are all complete. These four Sims are based on the different "personalities" that make up who I am (everyone has their sweet/sexy/perky/dark sides). I hope you enjoy each Sim as they are posted & uploaded!
Installment 1 of the "Gamers" family <Sweet>

Name: Keebah Okami
Aspiration: Soul Mate-Alluring
Traits: Perfectionist-Outgoing-Creative
*Contains CC all from TSR*

5IwqZcQ.jpg
Keebah was born & raised in a small town so she had to find creative ways of staying busy. Her favorite past time is collecting rocks by the riverbank near her home. Since she was an only child growing up, Keebah takes great pride in all she does. Some might say that she teeters on the edge of being a perfectionist. She was never concidered rich, but she was also never wanting for anything. What her parents couldn't provide monitarily, they made up for in the love that she received, so there was never a feeling of "missing out." She has finally left the protective nest of her family home & has plans to put her outgoing nature to some good use. Keebah is seeking her soul mate & intends to live happily ever after. Hey, happiness doesn't only exist in fairy tales right!?

EVERYDAY
o5gAvg6.jpg
FORMAL
r2yrQuP.jpg
ATHLETIC
9BI1ZP7.jpg
SLEEP
4Dmm8vd.jpg
PARTY
mt863c6.jpg
SWIMWEAR
fP0sHG6.jpg

Feel free to add me on Origin &/or follow me on Twitter #Vihisha

Search by my Origin ID Vihisha or use any of these other hash tags to find her.
#withcc #goodnatured #sweet #lookingforlove #kind #soulmate #alluring #creative #perfectionist #outgoing

Link to the other Sim:
Vihisha http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796432/gamers-sims-vihisha-installment-2
rXyqmuX.jpg
Post edited by Vihisha on

Comments