Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    335: Stardew Valley in Sunset Valley
    https://youtu.be/ot7uXNQskhs

Get yourself a massive lot full of trees and stuff to clear and play out Stardew Valley in The Sims 3.
    Got Granpa's Grove store set? It might prove very helpful.

I haven't played Stardew Valley yet, so I have no idea how it would work, but I plan to play for ideas.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    336. Make a real word person like Hulk Hogan and make it fit what is currently happening with it... For example. Because Hulk Hogan won his lawsuit you should make him a 5 star celebrity and recreate THAT in the Sims.

337. Make a real world person... But turn their life into the opposite direction... What if Wayne Rooney never became a footballer but became an evil celebrity chief?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    338: Make some really ugly sims and see what uglier-than-ugly child they make MWAHHAHHAHAH
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    poochy69poochy69 Posts: 2 New Member
    Try to make your family die in all ways possible :blush:
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I am loving this thread!
    I have no idea of what to add (but if I think of something I will be back)
    I have written down many of them, for safe keeping of future ideas ^_^
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    340. Create a perfectly square island, and populate it with copies of the exact same sim. You can move only 1 other sim onto the island, and that is where they must live out the rest of their life.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    341. Pick a pre-made family from each world and continue their stories, or completely change them and just play them your way
    342. Make up stories about your Sims and share them
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited December 2016
    343:Start a new game with whatever Sim you wish and then go into build town and add (still saved ) Sims from previous games and don't play them as active sims to see how their "alternate reality" works out. ( Note: I have NRASS Story progression and so doing this sort thing is easier, but I love doing it especially when 2 people I made into a couple that started out as strangers end up together every time I put them in a town. I find it kinda sweet , like they're "soulmates" or something)
  • Options
    WonderstruckkWonderstruckk Posts: 195 Member
    344: Get the entire town pregnant. See which townies have the best/worst looking kids, and how many kids you can have. My Sim right now has almost 50 kids.
    anigif_enhanced-25237-1426197588-11_preview.gif
  • Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    355. Make a Sim with these traits:
    1. Mean-spirited
    2. Kleptomaniac
    3. Flirty
    4. Evil
    5. Neurotic

Have them move into a really terrible house, join the criminal career or not work, and have them steal from/fight with/woohoo with everyone in the town. I had a Sim who did this, they're hilarious to watch. Sometimes she would flirt with someone, creep them out and then slap them when she got rejected, it was so funny. :D There was one guy that wouldn't woohoo with her (he was married with children, but jeez, get over yourself man) so she went to one of his parties and woohooed with another guy in his bed. Absolutely hilarious stuff, especially when she got changed into her bikini whenever she got kicked out and did the stride of pride home. :D
  • Options
    Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    338: Make some really ugly sims and see what uglier-than-ugly child they make MWAHHAHHAHAH

I recommend googling The Sims 2 The Uglacy.

Awesome read.
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    356: Using the gun mod, kill the grim reaper and watch him get off the floor and turn himself into a ghost
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2017
    357: just play, let the game guide you and see what will happen (that's what I do at the moment) :blush:
    I contributed this on page 1 by the way:
    > 6. Put a sim into the game with no money at all, just an empty lot. He must survive without having a job and at the end of his life he's rich enough to have been able to build a big house.
    >
    > (actually I'm planning to try this one out; still thinking about some restrictions so it won't be too easy)
    > (I might combine this one with SirCumberbatch' idea btw, that would be really funny lol)
    I was told that wasn't original enough so I removed it, but I actually did what I described there after that (including SirCumberbatch's idea to some extent; not everyone in town but quite a lot of women) and I was right, it was great great fun.
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    Meteor apocalypse get the 50% chance increased and see how long you last
  • Options
    EineloreleiEinelorelei Posts: 6 New Member
    358. Create a crazy Sim who pesters all his neighbors
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    millihelen wrote: »
    160. Give a sim everything they could possibly want and then burn it all down. Set fire to their house. Starve their loved ones to death in front of them. Spend all the money on nice cars and give them to people. And then make them pee their pants.

This made me cry. Please tell me nobody has ever or will ever do this!!!
  • Options
    359. Have a sim make all their money off winning the lottery (ITF required)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

@Simtown15 , That is actually a great idea!! <3
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »

@Simtown15 , That is actually a great idea!! <3

Thanks, that's what I'm currently doing! I got 50k on the 2nd day!
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    360. Create a circus family or troupe (need Showtime). Make some of them magicians, some singers, some acrobats. Let them dominate on the stage for Simfest. Or you could even use the circus tent store item and make a three ring circus!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    The_Black_FamilyThe_Black_Family Posts: 32 Member
    361. Try to create somebody you wouldn't usually play in the Sims, with traits you virtually never pick, and then roleplay that character. Use clothes you never pick, and careers you never play with, you get the idea.
  • Options
    IdkidkyetIdkidkyet Posts: 35 Member
    362. Paint a portrait of your sim naked
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    363. Have a family of 4-8 and give them all one weird trait to spice things up (grumpy, mean spirited, evil, insane, flirty, anything that may be funny, really.), and do not control any of the sims. See what happens!
    364. (If you have seasons,) Have sims that controls the weather- or ARE the weather! (Such as a fairy, if you have supernatural)
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    365. Live an agricultural life.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    KikiJijiMagicKikiJijiMagic Posts: 26 Member
    366. Have a sim complete every single challenges in the World's Adventure without cheating. (Don't think anyone did this one, but I have to say this one is by far the most fun I had).
    367. Have a sim make money from writing books only.
    368. Have a sim complete every holiday challenges without cheating; ice-skating, rollerskating, snowboarding, etc.
    369. This one was interesting and quite fun, my child sim basically never went to school due to snow days, but have it where the only weather you have it winter. Do this for each weather and see what you think of it.