Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Least favourite Townie?

ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
Mine is Don Lothario.
fa.jpg
He needs to keep his hands to himself! Flirting with all the other townie girls at the gym stealing my Sim's thunder!
How am I supposed to complete my aspiration :|

So, who's your least favorite Townie and why?
Did they do something horrible to your Sim? Ruined your party? Their face just weirds you out?
codxHiZ.jpg
Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Hmm... Good question. I'm going to have to say... Elle Canon. She may be stunning to look at, but, come on woman! STOP MESSING WITH MY GARBAGE!
    TS4_Render_3.png
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Mortimer Goth.

Just don't like him,never had, never will.
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »

Haha, that's hilarious! I never had Sims rummage or touch my garbage. Surprising how such a pretty lady like herself would even touch it, she seems like the snobby type!
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    Shuushii wrote: »

Haha, that's hilarious! I never had Sims rummage or touch my garbage. Surprising how such a pretty lady like herself would even touch it, she seems like the snobby type!

Yeah, I was stunned to see her immediately stop talking to me one day and just rummage through my garbage while she was wearing that dress! Turns out her traits are Snob, Ambitious, and Slob! The rhyming ones don't seem to complement each other if common sense could be applied.
  • Options
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Mortimer Goth.

Wow, first time I heard someone say that! The Goths are like every player's fave family.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    Mortimer Goth.

Wow, first time I heard someone say that! The Goths are like every player's fave family.

Not really. I hate Bella Goth, killed her since day one.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options

Yeah, I was stunned to see her immediately stop talking to me one day and just rummage through my garbage while she was wearing that dress! Turns out her traits are Snob, Ambitious, and Slob! The rhyming ones don't seem to complement each other if common sense could be applied.

A snob and a slob? Well.. I guess that kinda works! I just imagined snobs have that "Higher than you" kind of thing so they would never go near garbage!
    Wonder why she would do this all the time maybe she found some rare treasures in your garbage.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options

A snob and a slob? Well.. I guess that kinda works! I just imagined snobs have that "Higher than you" kind of thing so they would never go near garbage!
    Wonder why she would do this all the time maybe she found some rare treasures in your garbage.

I'm not complaining; being a genius, she made learning handiness so much easier. I just know I won't be trying to hit on her at all; that relationship would only end in the same place she's pulling the garbage out of!
    sholtx wrote: »
    Mortimer Goth.

Not really. I hate Bella Goth, killed her since day one.

Wow.... Being a rageful vampire, even I haven't instantly offed anyone until they really offended. But to each, their own, I guess...

What provoked you to kill her off?
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Don 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mcgee lothario
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Hmm... Good question. I'm going to have to say... Elle Canon. She may be stunning to look at, but, come on woman! STOP MESSING WITH MY GARBAGE!
    TS4_Render_3.png

Oh, haven't seen this couple yet, looks intriguing. Are they already in the game or on the gallery?

And of course she's stunning, that's what being 'canon' means in French :)
  • Options
    Don 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mcgee lothario
    When the pools come back I'm gonna drown him. >:)

codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'd be totally honest. Malcolm Landgrabb. -_-
  • Options
    MrGodard wrote: »
    TS4_Render_3.png

Oh, haven't seen this couple yet, looks intriguing. Are they already in the game or on the gallery?

@SimGuruZephyr released her on the Gallery, under the name "Elle and James" They were one of the first rendered TS4 couples showing the outfit categories, but there was enough demand that he had to release them. They're married and fun to hang out with.... if you don't mind her ruining your clean home.
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »
    TS4_Render_3.png

@SimGuruZephyr released her on the Gallery, under the name "Elle and James" They were one of the first rendered TS4 couples showing the outfit categories, but there was enough demand that he had to release them. They're married and fun to hang out with.... if you don't mind her ruining your clean home.

Thank you! I will definitely get them and see how it works out :)
  • Options
    YazFoxxy wrote: »
    Malcom, really why? Is it because he's greedy? Haha.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    In Sims 4, probably the Landgraabs. Nancy in particular. I don't necessarily hate her, but she causes trouble everywhere.

In Sims 3 I had constant woes from this one lady in Bridgeport. Lola Belle I think? She lives with her boyfriend who doesn't wear shoes, as well as her personal trainer, and child. I was trying to get my celebrity level up one time, and she rebuffed by every attempt to impress her. Then she showed up at my house, and invited herself in. She still ignored me, broke my toilet, and ate from my fridge.

I eventually got rich enough to buy her workplace, so I fired her. Then I dropped by to gloat only to discover she'd moved homes, and there was a baby.... a BABY... just left behind in the driveway. So I swore from that day forward, I would never again tolerate Lola Belle, and I would make her life as miserable as possible.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    I'd say Nancy Landgraab. Her personality just irks me.

Out of fun, I did have one of my sims have an affair with her. They ended up having a daughter named Abbie. She was pretty cute. The funny thing about the birth was the phone call from her. "I just gave birth to our daughter. I just thought you'd like to know." or something like that :p
    I always figured she'd have more tact than that. I know every baby momma in the game makes the same exact phone call, but still.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Nancy Landgraab!! OMG She is so mean to any household I play!!!

So I created my first Evil Sim; Violet Meaner and made it her mission to torture Nancy at every opportune moment she has!
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    I'll have to go with Nancy Landgraab too. She becomes enemies with half of the town if I'm not playing with her, and is always being mean to everybody. I hate her guts, but I love to hate her, so I keep her around.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    YazFoxxy wrote: »
    Malcom, really why? Is it because he's greedy? Haha.

Yeah. His walk just is so, like he needs to go a pee badly.
  • Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    some kid named blake who comes over daily and never wants to leave. malcolm landgraab. his snooty walk irks me whenever i see him heading for my door.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Mortimer Goth.

I've really never played them. I mean, they don't bother me, but I've never centered a game/storyline around them. They're just kind of ... there.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited October 2014
    Nancy Landgraab. Ho e needs to go down. >:)
    I never did anything to her and all she does is being a grumpy old lady and interrupting my romantic conversations. Doesn't she have a husband or a life or something to take care of?
    Post edited by Alistair_32 on
  • Options
    some kid named blake who comes over daily and never wants to leave. malcolm landgraab. his snooty walk irks me whenever i see him heading for my door.

It is that walk! ._. Least favourite walk style there! xD
  • Options
    katoregama wrote: »
    In Sims 4, probably the Landgraabs. Nancy in particular. I don't necessarily hate her, but she causes trouble everywhere.

In Sims 3 I had constant woes from this one lady in Bridgeport. Lola Belle I think? She lives with her boyfriend who doesn't wear shoes, as well as her personal trainer, and child. I was trying to get my celebrity level up one time, and she rebuffed by every attempt to impress her. Then she showed up at my house, and invited herself in. She still ignored me, broke my toilet, and ate from my fridge.

I eventually got rich enough to buy her workplace, so I fired her. Then I dropped by to gloat only to discover she'd moved homes, and there was a baby.... a BABY... just left behind in the driveway. So I swore from that day forward, I would never again tolerate Lola Belle, and I would make her life as miserable as possible.

Haha, oh my god. I think this is my favorite story so far! The Lola Belle one. I've had random Sims come to my house during parties in TS3 but it was never that hilarious.

I think she was one of my Sims' mistresses at one point.

Did you kill her off or put her in a crazy dungeon?
    codxHiZ.jpg