Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Grim Reaper walks into a bar...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Sim1P3 wrote: »
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »
    That's just hilarious, I wish that'd happen to me without cheating.
    I use absolutely no cheats or mods/cc and it happened.. So you never know! lol.

I bet my chances of seeing him will be like discovering pigs officially flying. ;_;
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    mixedpinoyboymixedpinoyboy Posts: 40 Member
    My sims live in the Oasis and for some reason, the lounge gets a lot of old customers. The weird part was some old guy was telling jokes on the mic and a few seconds later -- dead.

Reaper came and handled his business & I guess decided to stay around and mingle :\ . A few minutes later another old guy decided to use the mic and the same thing happened to him ;/ -- dead.

Im pretty scared to use that mic now haha. I just moved their graves under the building :|.
    I took pictures, but I can't post pics yet, I guess. :(
  • Options
    Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, it happens. I saw him in the same place on mine. I think he likes that club. To my knowledge, nobody had died there either! I bought him a drink, always best to stay on his good side!
  • Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    reaperBFF.jpg
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    Marty2236Marty2236 Posts: 1 New Member
    The same thing happened to me just now! I grilled food for the Grim Reaper and now we're standing around eating it :D
  • Options
    ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    I wish that could happen in my sims game. That would be hilarious. XD
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited April 2017
    I do believe that there must be a lot of Terry Pratchett fans at EA. His "Death" tried every bottle available on the bar's shelves. Very sociable (when people can see him of course)
  • Options
    LivLifeLoveLivLifeLove Posts: 73 Member
    That's awesome haha :smile:
    2sbFhy3.gif
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Someone used a Death Flower and raised another thread from the dead.... a post about the Grim Reaper no less. How appropriate lol.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited April 2017
    DGrimmy is always at my community lots, he kinda looses that mystery being all over the place.
  • Options
    AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    Yesterday, my Sim club had a gathering at the Arts Centre in the city. I saw the Grim Reaper show up and was like "Uh oh, did someone die?" I was confused my Sims usually get the "very sad" moodlet when a Sim dies, even if they don't know each other. But he was just to look at art! I was like, "Well, okay then....."
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    My Sim townies generally just taunt him now

04-22-17_4-10-47PM.png~original
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    DGrimmy is always at my community lots, he kinda looses that mystery being all over the place.

Same here. He even works out at the gym!
  • Options
    glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    it happens. but only after someone in your save has died. thats when grim is generated (i think hes hidden in the household panel but can be unhidden, but dont quote me on that) and after that he can show up at any lot your sim is at, just like every other townie can.
    simming on through.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    For some odd reason, Grimmie keeps showing up in all kinds of places. Mostly my Sims (during my legacy Challenge game) would see him at the Gym. It was great for me, inasmuch, as it provided the type of fodder I needed for my Legacy Blog. My second Gen. heir was a detective. Basically, he inherited the family's ESP gift. He could 'see' dead people. At first this rattled him, but then a rash of deaths seemed to follow any time he spotted the Grim Reaper. Made for some fun writing. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Let him shimmy shammy, death contracts and teleporting to places so that he could wave his death stick takes allottaa work ya know? it's his jobs but he has to do it 24/7 :V
  • Options
    REDMAVENREDMAVEN Posts: 57 Member
    Did a Duet with Grimmy on the Karaoke machine. By the end, was near tears, and sides hurt with laughter.