Objective: Make a sim that looks like an alien, then have a kids with a normal looking sim until you have a baby that looks like an alien.
Creating the Alien:
Make a sim (it can be male or female)
Make the skin color green
Shape the face so it looks alien-like
It can have any traits and aspiration you want, but one of the traits must be loner.
Have your alien meet a normal looking sim of the opposite gender (can be a townie or someone you create, but they can't look anything like an alien)
Talk and be romantic (You don't have to be married, but if your alien is male, the other sim will have to live with them) until you can try for baby.
Wait for the pregnancy to be over, and wait for the baby to be born.
When the baby ages up, see if it looks like an alien. If it doesn't, you'll have to try again.
1. Don't use cheats
2. Don't have two alien-looking sims have a baby, only one and a normal sim
3. You must raise any children your alien has until they become a young adult
4. If your alien child dies or gets taken by a social worker before it becomes a young adult, you will have to try again.
5. You can have children with different sims if you want, but one parent must be an alien
6. You can use any rewards, except for ones that help with needs or give sims longer lives
7. You must play on the short lifespan
Points: You start with 500 points
+100 for an alien child
+50 bonus points for every alien child born after the first one
-50 for every non-alien child
-100 for every child that is taken by social worker or dies
Post things about your game during the challenge. Have fun!