Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lycanthropy in The Sims 4: A Long-Time Werewolf Lover's Idea List

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    sorry op but i fully disagree with this idea the only way i would not mind those things would be if i have an option to fully turn these things off so they do not show at all in game

Naturally, werewolves would be fully optional and player-triggered like TS2. Hopefully not as much of a chore to activate for those who want them this time around, but just as easy to avoid for those who want vanilla reality.

I forget how would you trigger a werewolf in the Sims 2? I'm reading a wiki that if you spot a dog with glowing eyes, it's a werewolf?

Yup in TS2 there is a Blackish Wolf with gold glowing eyes that shows up sometimes at your home , if you get it to nibble you by being friendly to it, then you will turn into a werewolf, Or if you happen to see a werewolf wondering around in the towns or city areas in that game you can get Savaged by the werewolf then turn into one as well, but seeing one of those is very rare, unless you made a ton of them already on your other chars, :)
    P.S. forgot to mention there is a Mod for having the Blackish wolf show up more often like every night, I think it is from Mod the Sims web site or TSR The Sims Resource, one of those 2 sites has it.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I just want werewolves to have fur like in Thesims2, not these Wolverine famboys based on Teen Wolf BS* we got in Thesims3, as option in customization wolf form should have an actual wolf-like head in the CAS section.
    jr73Y.gif

• RyanOvergrowthRyanOvergrowth Posts: 42 Member
    I would love werewolves this in depth, especially if they had the same polish that vampires were treated with! o:)
  • YanbunYanbun Posts: 77 Member
    I <3 the TS3 werewolves, I really do. But it should be some less joking form. I would love to see an own pack, like the vampire one and you can choose whether you want a more dog-like, a fishing-skilled, loose control and so on.
    Things I would like to see: Fishing without any rod(like the cats in TS3, just jump in! :D Or at least use the animation to get frogs from a well)
    You can add bad hygiene, bad social skill(TS2) as negative options and beeing stronger, + by gaining sport skill(maybe getting the right emotion more easy) and +by gaining fishing skill(") as positive otion. Accidently and/or full willed destruction would be nice, too.
    I want it, I want it and I want them to be best of TS2 and TS3 versions. <3
  • TsukikoShinimiTsukikoShinimi Posts: 14 New Member
    You know ive seen this idea a lot and im not sure it's useful at all. People are mentioning teen wolf based ideas and the specific idea I don't like is being able to dig your claws into another Sims neck to retrieve memories. Like what? More than likely the only memory you'll get is the sim 🐸🐸🐸🐸 himself once in school.

And Im hoping they'll make our werewolves more ferocious. I kinda want the werewolves to be like how they made vampires. As in vampires can duel and it looks cool. Werewolves should be able to duel. Vampires aspire to be grand master. Wolves would be alpha or something like that. Vampires can earn/learn abilities and weaknesses. So should werewolves. And so on. And im not really fond of the idea of werewolves turning into actual full wolves (unless it an option) because you're just turning your sim into a dog. And if you must turn into a full wolf I hope there's like some sort of CAS for your wolf. Same goes for the people who want the werewolves to look like a complete beast. It's cool and all but im pretty sure it'll be challenging for the sims to make because it's so new. So what I think will happen is everyone will look the same in that form. No uniqueness. I just want something in between. And I would want them to keep two things from the sims 3 supernatural. Glowing eyes in human form and running on all fours. And going back to the top, what I meant by ferocious is not just appearance but action. New actions/interactions that are maybe violent and wild.

An idea I had was with the wolf packs. It would be cool if packs had some sort of identity. Like you could go up to a Sim and learn their traits and all that crap but you could also learn what pack their apart of. You could join packs or you could offer other Sims to join yours. And there would be a type of trial to join packs. Some packs would require certain skill levels like agility or strength. Or just certain level wolves. And there could be rival packs. Like you could get in a fight with another werewolf and you become enemies. But if the sim is apart of a pack the pack members would hate you too. Imagine walking through town and suddenly you get jumped by some of those pack memebers. It would be interesting. It would be cool if packs could duel other packs too. Packs would fight to be the strongest. Even if you're not in a pack you could still fight others to assert dominance. I just want werewolves to be significantly different from normal Sims. All that could be a reason for your werewolf sim to workout more and level up. Even if you want a normal sim. You would need to be strong to defend yourself. I hope you can be a werewolf hunter too. So not only do you fear other werewolves but you fear the hunters.(and also if you have a lover in a pack you want to be in you could use your lover to join ;3) (but if you break up with your lover right after you get what you want you run the risk of your ex trying to get you banished)

And I see people want werewolves to be in the pets expansion pack.
    1. The pets pack is coming in November so that isn't a lot of time to work on our ideas and expectations.
    2. The pets pack is about pets. Their main focus would be on pets so there's the chance of them half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 werewolves.
    3. If werewolves would to be included with pets more than likely werewolves would be like in supernatural. Werewolves would be pets. You know, the ol' rubbing their belly and stuff.

I mean I would like for werewolves to be around other animals but the expansion packs should be seperated.

It would nice for werewolves (and werewolf hunters) to want to hide their secret. For it to be very important. So like a teen werewolf (not the show teen wolf) would have the risk of getting exposed during school or even outside of school. And the people who find out about their secret would treat them differently and the word would spread. Some people wouldn't care, some people react in a positive way and some negatively. And it doesn't have to be just teens. It could be the other ages. Like adults could be exposed at work. But if a close friend or relative finds out your secret somehow they would keep it and say "whoa, don't worry I won't tell nobody"

You know how when your sim is working or at school you have the option to "work hard" "slack off" and what not. Well there should be an option to act more wolf like. Which would benefit you by helping you level up or whatever but you get the risk of getting exposed. It would make sense because when you work hard you get promoted. When slack off you get in trouble.

And that's all I have.
    ([In the first paragraph it says plum but I meant 🐸🐸🐸🐸])
    LMAO I guess the word 🐸🐸🐸🐸 e d changes to plum.
    Im trying to say peed okay not plum
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I really miss the werewolves. Please bring them back

I also have an idea. Rather than just being Alpha forever (once you reach that acheivement, which it'd be idiotic not to have if they add them), you can have people challenge your position, and keep needing to fight intermittently for your position rather than just be sitting pretty in your throne? I think it would be cool to add more challenge to it.
  • ViraLaViraLa Posts: 2 New Member
    I really just want a werewolf pack at this point- with as much detail as the Vampire pack. Just???? Please. And so many of the ideas in this thread are gold...
    My god I just noticed all my cuss words were changed to plum.
    I think "plub" was an interesting choice of word to put in case of curse words. Just think of all the things that use the word plum in the game. lol.
    You know I think it would be cool if like when you're a omega wolf you would have small and short but sharp claws. Betas would have bigger and thicker claws(sounds kinda inappropriate lol) and alphas claws would be larger and deadlier. Or in CAS you could choose the way you want your claws to look instead.
    Probably choosing claws in CAS would be the easiest option.
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    Yes, I want werewolves to have same detail in their pack as vampires have. Hopefully, they can also have a wolf form that is basically, a wolf. If werewolves come after pets, this might be more likely to happen?
  • flixeaglezflixeaglez Posts: 2 New Member
    we've got Vampires we just need werewolves i cant wait any longer for more supernatural stuff to come out its taking to long
  • flixeaglezflixeaglez Posts: 2 New Member
    > @PrinceNGJ said:
    > PrinceNGJ wrote: »
    >
    > That's gd u should do one for a kitsun and a plum hound also a witch( if you watch teen wolf you know what I mean by plum hound and a kitsune)
    > :p

i love teen wolf and i know what you mean
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    would not mind this unless it includes an option to turn off these life states since supernaturals do not fit with my gameplay and not relly my thing in the game. so i would went to turn off wolves ain the game and not have my sims meet where wolves. I have stop playing vampires sims since i have no uuse for the life state since i bough the gp only for the furniture it brings in the game.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2017
    Vampires showed up in TWO packs in Sims 3, while all the other states got one EP to share. Werewolves were the worst. And I prefer really hairy werewolves, just like we have options for distinctly scary Vampires.

Hopefully Supernatrual states will be the first Game Pack released next year.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay, so many great ideas. Really like the risk of not being able to turn into a wolf, that that is something that a sim gradually get better at. I would love having a tail! Hope they can go into wolf-form.

How would werewolves deal with aging? Maybe that was mentioned but I just forgot about it.

Hmm, it would irk me is if all the leaders of the supernaturals are guys. We already have Vlad, here we are talking about the male alpha. If they even it out with some really cool witch-leader then it is just fine. I would just be disappointed if it was all guys all the time . The Mighty grand Wizard Bart, then the King of the Faries, followed by Poseidon's younger brother for the mermaids.

Something I really look forward to in my little game is making women-packs and male-packs. Sort of like the male-clans and women-clans for the krogan in Mass Effect. I just want to play a group of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 female werewolves, following the moon, fighting vampires and generally having a good time. A rowdy bunch of cool women. Have never read something like that or seen it in film so I'm just going to try it out myself. Think I am missing my awesome team from DA 2, FemHawke, Aveline, Merril and Izzy. They get to have day jobs and support themselves but when the moon comes out they will go after the vampires. I would play the packs for the guys as well as a rotational player.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    How would werewolves deal with aging? Maybe that was mentioned but I just forgot about it.
    I wouldn't want werewolves to have perfect immortality like vampires, but I'd personally love it if werewolves got about 25%-30% extra time in the Young Adult phase compared to normal sims (because animals tend to age better than humans in terms of their health and physical abilities...at least that's what I've noticed after 27 years of living with cats, where a cat that is the age equivalent of 70-year-old human will still be as spry and playful as a kitten, but a 70-year-old human will typically be like "I'd love to play basketball with you, but my knee's acting up again and my back hurts and the doctor said to take it easy because he says I've got a weak heart now...But, hey, I've got a jigsaw puzzle!"). In my own books, werewolves don't hit where humans are in their 40's until their late 60's-early 70's (because of this, my protagonist's uncle is in his early 50's, but is still more than able to keep up in battle with a bunch of young guys in their late teens and early 20's like he hasn't aged a day past 25...Falcon is an awesome guy).

I love the idea of the werewolf GP having a default pack where the alpha is a woman. After all, in some of the old tales, female werewolves are depicted as being even more fearsome and dangerous than the males. XD
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I wouldn't want werewolves to have perfect immortality like vampires, but I'd personally love it if werewolves got about 25%-30% extra time in the Young Adult phase compared to normal sims (because animals tend to age better than humans in terms of their health and physical abilities...at least that's what I've noticed after 27 years of living with cats, where a cat that is the age equivalent of 70-year-old human will still be as spry and playful as a kitten, but a 70-year-old human will typically be like "I'd love to play basketball with you, but my knee's acting up again and my back hurts and the doctor said to take it easy because he says I've got a weak heart now...But, hey, I've got a jigsaw puzzle!"). In my own books, werewolves don't hit where humans are in their 40's until their late 60's-early 70's (because of this, my protagonist's uncle is in his early 50's, but is still more than able to keep up in battle with a bunch of young guys in their late teens and early 20's like he hasn't aged a day past 25...Falcon is an awesome guy).

I love the idea of the werewolf GP having a default pack where the alpha is a woman. After all, in some of the old tales, female werewolves are depicted as being even more fearsome and dangerous than the males. XD

Ohh.... I have to go searching for olden tales of female werewolves, that sounds amazing. For me that is just so novel, I am definitely curious. Would love to see a woman alpha but as long as they mix it up a bit it is fine by me.

I like the idea of werewolves living as YA a little bit longer, that will make them different but not leaving you with a save of loads of immortal supernaturals. It is a bit of a hassle if you have to "retire" a few of the old ones in order to let you mains reproduce. It helps if there is some turnover.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Vampires showed up in TWO packs in Sims 3, while all the other states got one EP to share. Werewolves were the worst. And I prefer really hairy werewolves, just like we have options for distinctly scary Vampires.

Hopefully Supernatrual states will be the first Game Pack released next year.

Actually, in S3, vampires were released with Late Night but "improved" in the Supernatural pack.

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

What they could do is, While Sim is in wolf form, aging is off. and resumes when/if the sim shifts back into a human.

Or slow it down enough to where if your werewolf stayed in wolf form for the duration of a Human Sim's Life Span, would equal,

Human Sim Lifespan set to Normal = 81 Days,
    81 days in Lycan/Wolf form = Child/Teen Life Stage, 13 days.
    So I you were a Child in Lycan/Wolf for 81 sim days when your sim turns back, they will be a Teenager.

Teenagers Stays in Wolf Form for another 81 days, and shifts back into a human, your sim will be a young adult.

here is where it gets tricky, The Young Adult, and Adult Life stage are 24 days each.
    81 days in wolf form = 10 days in Human form if a Young Adult does this,
    2 x 81 days = 162 days of wolf form = 20 days in human form. And then an additional 20.25 days in wolf form and the sim will complete the Young adult stage, repeat that for Adult.

Elders = 10+ days. stay in wolf form for 81 days and you may be able to live a very long time, not always guaranteed.

And while they aren't immortal or have eternal youth, they can achieve powers to ensure survival.
    Like: Nemean Fur - While in wolf form No Hunter can harm them. Also Fire Resistant.

As for Pack Mentality I was thinking
    Omega, Beta, Alpha would correspond to their Power Tiers

So Vampires have:
    Rank 1 - Vampire Fledgling
    Rank 2 - Minor Vampire
    Rank 3 - Prime Vampire
    Rank 4 - Master Vampire
    Rank 5 - Grand Master Vampire

For Werewolves:
    Rank 1 - Omega
    Rank 2 - Beta
    Rank 3 - Alpha
    Rank 4 - Delta

I thought about Delta because My werewolf Pack is also a family a Husband, Wife and three kids.
    The Husband and Wife are both Alpha's, there was always a constant struggle for power, so when they start their new pack, they compromised and became Delta. Which is rare in the late 1800s.

and the reason I suggest Sims don't age while in wolf form, is because my werewolf Family will parish in a Siege, and their house will be raided by Hunters. the Mother and her youngest child will escape, before the mother dies, succumbing to her wounds, she keeps her legacy alive by passing it on to her 12 year old son, knowing the repercussions as soon as he turned 13 (The year Werewolf experience their first shift under the first full moon). So when the boy turns 13 his new found powers will overwhelm him, and fall to the wolf, unable to change back. and for 85 years, he will remain a wolf. and then it warps into this whole beauty and the Beast Tale, when his future wife, and mother of his 6 werewolf sons, helps him regain Humanity. Which takes a 15 years.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Some people do liked the Teen Wolf style of those werewolves. But, maybe they could implement both TS2 and TS3 at the same time. I mean, the Werewolf Mythos have that Alfa, Beta, Gama... They could make so that the more Alfa you are, more wolf...