Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dragon Valley: Missing Dragon

Hello there fellow Simmer!!

I was delighted to find I hatched a cute little green dragon. I of course named him Pancake. He is such a fun little guy. He loves to play in the back yard while I do the gardening. I made the mistake of putting him down somewhere and went off to do something else. I can hear him sleeping out there...but I cannot find my little Pancake. Can anyone please help? I even have dug up my beautiful garden in search of him.

Thank you so much!!

Pixiey
Lost without her little Pancake

Comments

• Options
    lisahayleylisahayley Posts: 37 Member
    Awwww :') So cute! But I'm so sorry I have no idea how to help. I wish I could though :( Are you sure he isn't in your sims' inventory?
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    That is okay @Lisahayley, I eventually found him back in my inventory or maybe it was in my home. I just do not want that to happen again!! LOL I felt so mean losing him but all the green!
  • Options
    AngelicazinhaAngelicazinha Posts: 1 New Member
    I can not make my baby dragon born, even with a fix! What can I do?
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Angelicazinha:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Dragon-Valley-eggs-will-not-hatch/td-p/1164856

Follow that link, see if it helps. I hope it does help you out, best of luck :) !
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    I am very careful in putting my baby dragon down because some crazy townies would visit my lot, play it and then put it in their inventory. Thief!
    I got very 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off, I moved him in with my household to get my baby dragon back. Of course, I wasn't very happy, I kicked him out, and followed him to his new house and blast the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 theif. Serves him right messing with the wrong witch.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    MerrySardMerrySard Posts: 97 Member
    I have a habit of keeping an eagle eye on my sims when they pull out their dragon. Given my gardening obsession, I always go for green dragons because of their harvesting ability, so I also make sure to order my sim to put them back in inventory once done.

Also? Name your dragon. I saw in another thread it helps prevent theft.

As for stuck eggs, frankly I think the only solution to that is to delete the egg and start again. I always lay out several eggs at once to make sure I'll get a green somewhere amongst them, and delete the rest.
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    MerrySard wrote: »
    I have a habit of keeping an eagle eye on my sims when they pull out their dragon. Given my gardening obsession, I always go for green dragons because of their harvesting ability, so I also make sure to order my sim to put them back in inventory once done.

Also? Name your dragon. I saw in another thread it helps prevent theft.

As for stuck eggs, frankly I think the only solution to that is to delete the egg and start again. I always lay out several eggs at once to make sure I'll get a green somewhere amongst them, and delete the rest.

Exactly what @MerrySard said, it even tells you in-game to name them otherwise any random Townie will steal them. Plus, I found 3(!) Dragon eggs below the main level of the Library in a room I never noticed was even there to begin with! And I've had the world for YEARS.....go figure huh?