Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    @LadyEmillye : That is so cute. Love the halloween yard SO much.
    @Netzspannung : I really like that bar. It's got a lot of character!
    @SerraNolwen : The 7 dwarves house is so adorable! I think you've really got the feel down.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @BlueShreve and @joRN1414 Thank you for the nice comments!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    Haunted Shade

Centuries ago Severin was turned into a vampire by Vlad, but he still feels connected to the humans so he decided to put his cottage up for rent after making sure that nobody can access the attic with his coffin. Sadly humans don't live as long as vampires so they all died and their graves can be found on the premises. In his desire to get a friend he even turned one of them into a human, but Salazar (the humans name) couldn't cope with all the darkness and stayed too long in the sun, his grave is found on the lot as well.
    All the grieving turned Severin more to the dark site and now he is an evil being with a quick temper.
    A few years ago the witch Helga purchased the lot after she was driven away from her Coven. She is a bit of a chaot, which was one of the reasons for being expelled. She likes her new home and decorated it more to her taste. Until now Severin hasn't shown himself to her, so Helga has not the slightest clue about living with a vampire.

rhbEoEP.jpg

PidcsHz.jpg
    1W1AOWG.jpg
    rbbtj2i.jpg
    Q2NX953.jpg
    WZ2JZH6.jpg
    TkW7K53.jpg
    hhQU6fQ.jpg
    4iKReXk.jpg

The coffin is only accessible with the teleport from the wellness skill, sadly a vampires teleport wont bring you there.

And the inhabitants https://www.thesims.com/de_DE/gallery/F199BD3BB38511E78922BF8A633AFDC0 (staged since Helga doesn't know Severin yet):
    scLl6jU.jpg
    fJaPeKC.jpg
    ccBcpyk.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Haunted Shade looks great! @crysk :) Very nice layout of the bulld! The tower looks great! The type of roofing, the exterior design of the home, the red ivy and red greenery on the exterior walls, and the bats on the exterior of the home and tower , all give a great look to the build! The alien plants, bushy plants, dead trees and dead plants look great in the outdoors areas! I have posted about your build on the challenge thread. It was great reading the background details to the home and the sims!
  • nity01nity01 Posts: 88 Member
    edited October 2017
    It's amazing how creative and inspiring all these builds are! Such a wonderful community to be a part of. :blush:
    I'm a (HUGE) fan of Star Wars, so I decided to set myself a challenge where I build every place/bits and pieces of almost every planet (I probably won't be able to build every known planet from Star Wars because of the limited space we have - no pun intended).

Anywho, I finished the Lake Country Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker visit in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, which is known as "Varykino". It isn't an exact replica (because of the lack of pictures, and I added a Throne Room and medical facility because... why not?), but I tried to stay consistent with the whole 'fantasy, sci-fi' vibe. I think it turned out really nice, it took a while to finish but I think it was well worth it. I hope you guys like it! :smiley:

6giHXg8.jpg

NOTE: Apologies for the flood of pictures down below; it is a really big build, it has four stories plus an underground level. (I have 200+ screenshots on my computer, haha!)
    I will be adding it to the gallery soon, I used the 64 by 64 lot (I bulldozed the Villareal house in case you'd like to place it in your game, it's a very detailed build).

Post edited by nity01 on
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
    edited October 2017
    @crysk I'm in love with your cottage build! I love how spooky and mysterious it is, and the colour scheme & design are really well thought out. Wonderful job! :wink:
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
    Your build is so very creative! @nity01 :) The exterior design and layout of the build looks so very great! Very nice roofing! The different levels of the build look very nice! The landscaping looks so very great! The boat looks great in the water, and the greenery is a nice touch on the exterior walls. The gazebo patio looks very nice. The plants, flowers and cherry blossom trees in the outdoors areas look very pretty. It is nice that there is a wedding area. Very nice furnishing of the interior areas! The dining room looks very nice. It is nice that there is a long dining table for sims to enjoy eating meals together. The type of dining seats used looks nice.
    It is a very detailed and grand build! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your build is so very creative! @nity01 :) The exterior design and layout of the build looks so very great! Very nice roofing! The different levels of the build look very nice! The landscaping looks so very great! The boat looks great in the water, and the greenery is a nice touch on the exterior walls. The gazebo patio looks very nice. The plants, flowers and cherry blossom trees in the outdoors areas look very pretty. It is nice that there is a wedding area. Very nice furnishing of the interior areas! The dining room looks very nice. It is nice that there is a long dining table for sims to enjoy eating meals together. The type of dining seats used looks nice.
    It is a very detailed and grand build! :)

Aww! Thank you so much Rosemow <3 , your kind words have brought a smile to my face! I'm so glad you like it! :)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    @joRN1414 Thank you! I'm glad I seem to have managed to recreate the general feel of it.
    @crysk Haunted shade has a really interesting shape. I like the architecture and the garden. Where are those glowing mushrooms from? I don't think I've ever seen them...
    @nity01 Sadly, I'm not enough of a Star Wars fan to remember what that place looked like, but your build looks very nice. It's grand and tasteful. I particularly like the gardens and the room divisions you've crreated using screens and curtains. It's beautiful.
    @crysk : Great story! That build is awesome too. My fave is all the clutter in the tower! Well, I like all of it, but that's what it should look like.
    @nity01 : Wow, that's awesome. It's very well done with all the details too! That throne is so cool.
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member
    @joRN1414 Thank you! I'm glad I seem to have managed to recreate the general feel of it.
    @crysk Haunted shade has a really interesting shape. I like the architecture and the garden. Where are those glowing mushrooms from? I don't think I've ever seen them...
    @nity01 Sadly, I'm not enough of a Star Wars fan to remember what that place looked like, but your build looks very nice. It's grand and tasteful. I particularly like the gardens and the room divisions you've crreated using screens and curtains. It's beautiful.

First Thank you :blush: Second the mushrooms came with GtW you can find them in with the outside plants after activating debug items.

@nity01 thank you, your Varykino looks great as well, though I have to admit it felt venetian too me and that considering that I'm a huge Star Wars fan :sweat_smile:

@joRN1414 hehe, cluttering the tower was fun

@rosemow as usual thank you for your detailed and lovely comment (twice even ;) )
    ccBcpyk.jpg
    @SerraNolwen Thank you very much! <3 I'm glad you like it! I spent a lot of time researching this place, since there isn't much screen time on it sadly. It was filmed in Italy in the Villa del Balbianello if that might give you a better understanding of the build; it's a gorgeous place, I'd love to visit it one day. :)

@joRN1414 Thank you! <3 Yes, it's a very detailed build, (Maybe too detailed). But it was definitely really fun to build and explore the different types the architecture and design that was used to establish it. Plus, being a big Star Wars fan I had to place as much detail in the build as possible, haha! :blush:

@crysk Thank you!! <3 Varykino was filmed in Italy, so I thought it was only right to give the build strong Italian influences throughout. I was also really inspired by Moroccan interior design which helped me get the whole "luxurious bohemian" vibe for the interior - if that's actually a thing, haha! I love researching other cultures, and their architecture/interior design - it's very inspiring!
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    @nity01 Oh! That place is gorgeous! There are so many beautiful places in Italy. Now you've just taught be about a new one and strengthened my wish to go. XD Though I probably wouldn't go that far North, considering what I've been planning so far. I went to compare with the pictures from the film as well, cause there are obviously no green domes on the original, and your build replicates the general feel of it quite nicely. :)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I have been following this thread silently for a long time, I love it! There's so much creativity and everyone is so friendly and nice to each other here!
    And I thought it was time to share my latest creation with you guys. It took me hours and hours since the décor is done to the very little detail. I got the inspiration to build this house thanks to the latest free holiday pack update. I felt it fits so good with the City Living and Movie Hangout styles that I had to do something combining them all.

It's a house thought for between 4 and 6 YA, even though at the moment, I have 4 teenage girls living there on their own.
    "Eclectic Bohemian Dream"

Day/Night
    6hEnEH4.png
    APhij9O.png

Ground Floor:
    JcNrNd9.jpg

Kitchen (which I uploaded also separetly in the gallery)
    hwVH642.jpg

More ground floor pictures:
    9mYV3pb.jpg
    znwSeeB.jpg
    aBfaYVn.jpg

Top Floor:
    KTX3mJi.jpg

This bedroom is also uploaded as a room in the gallery:
    frp0X3A.jpg

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    The exterior design of Eclectic Bohemian Dream looks very nice! @AlbaWaterhouse :) The string lights look very pretty on the walls! The butterflies beside the front door are special for sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice sofa seat sitting nook on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting there in the outdoors air. The outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating their meals at the picnic table in the sunshine. The large circular floral floor sculpture looks very nice there. Very nice layout and colourful furnishing of the interior of the home! The colourful floor rugs add suck a very special look to the room areas! Sims will enjoy using the bubbles machine or have fun playing chess. Very nice tv watching area! The mosaic flooring looks very nice there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. The design of the kitchen looks very nice! The different colours of the bar stools looks very effective! The food pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The blue tiling flooring looks very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar counter eating a meal or having a drink. The bedrooms are very nice, The floor rugs look nice under the beds and the candles and flowers are pretty touches on the bedside tables. Nice windows art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows. The paintings on the wall add a special look to the room.
    It is a very nice and colouful home! :)
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member

17 Tilmon

A mix of modern and Asian Inspiration, 3/2 home on a 40x30 lot in Newcrest. There are plenty of skill items to keep sims busy and beautiful decorations to keep them relaxed.

lfMQqDE.png
    TbYIhS3.pngbn6AHmV.pngWxKX1cW.pngFYkcAOL.pngAuay222.pnglFrHygM.pngqmoV7eZ.pngZhySvJI.pngLYbPfNb.pngJHEUHw3.png

Download 17 Tilmon here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
    The exterior design of Tilmon looks very nice! @BlueShreve :) The roofing and the layout of the build looks great! The type and placement of the windows gives a nice look to the home. Very nice outdoors areas! The patio area with the water fountain feature is very calming and restful! I have posted about your build on your showcase thread.
    It is a very nice Asian Modern home ! :)
  • BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    Lovely builds everyone! <3

This is my new lot: Robins Hedge

3nZ22R.png

lcni5Y.png

dqF8uv.png

Pc2Sq8.png

aoFOqF.png

CaCtmI.png

VvSSWg.png

P3UTRt.png

k4LPQ4.png
    The exterior design and layout of Robins Hedge looks so very nice! @BaasPet :) Very nice roofing and dormers! The yellow flower box windows look very nice in the home. The water fountain feature , flowers and plants in the front areas of the build looks very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    @rosemow I just read your comment on Robins Hedge in my showcase thread. Again, thank you so much! <3
    @rosemow Thanks. i like how the house turned out.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh wow! I walk away for a few days and all these amazing builds appeared!!!

@crysk that witch house with a vampire tower is amazing! Your story is so creative! I love it :smiley:

@nity01 Padme's palace is stunning! I's amazing you got it to look like the movie without it even really being shown very often. :smiley:

@AlbaWaterhouse Eclectic Bohemian Dream does seem exactly like a bohemian dream! It reminds me of a college sorority house too :smile:

@BlueShreve I love 17 Tilmon and the Asian influence / style of the build. Plus the fishing pond at the center focus of the front yard. What a great idea! :smile:

@BaasPet Robins Hedge is so pretty! Very elegant and traditional. I love the pool area :smile:

@LadyEmillye I love Greenwood Pyramid Cabin! I like how you set the yard on a foundation to give the lot the look of having hills. All these A-frame builds keep popping up and they look so cool. Makes me want to do one too :smile: I also love all the Halloween decorations in Deadwood Pyramid Lab

@Netzspannung I love your version of the Tiki Hut in Archer! I love that show and your build is exactly like the cartoon version. Awesome!

@SerraNolwen the dwarf's house is so cute! I love it!

@joRN1414 What a great job on 1102 Coastal Lane! I love he second floor patio, what a great idea!

I have a build of my own to share. It's a modified version of the build I submitted for the build n share challenge. (The challenge had a tight budget and I used the debug tombstones, which apparently never go away - even if you bulldoze the lot. The modified version of the build uses the decoration tombstones from the vampire pack and is safe.)

This is a witch house located on a Crossroads cemetery, inspired by the show Supernatural

You can find the Cemetery on the gallery here: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C4A2E4DCB69511E78EFEEC099AB30C43?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=oxseashellxo&max=50&maxis=false

Front and Right sides of the house:
    CCM5B.jpg

Right and Back sides of the house:
    CCM6.jpg

More pics below:

Mausoleum:
    cc17.jpg

Mausoleum Gardens:
    CCM1C.png\\

Lot overview:
    CCM4.jpg

Crossroads:
    CCM2B.jpg

Features:
    CCM7.jpg

Pool:
    CCM8.jpg

Open concept kitchen, dining, office
    cc25.jpg

Closer view of the dining / office area (spellcasters use the kitchen as their office)
    cc26b.jpg

Living / skill areas:
    CCM3.jpg

Bedroom:
    cc33d.jpg

Spellcasting altar nook:
    cc23b.jpg

Bathroom:
    cc14.jpg

@oXseashellXo that is pretty neat
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The design and layout of Crossroads Cemetry looks great! @oXseashellXo :) Very nice exterior design of the tree house themed witch house! The roofing looks great! The textures of the exterior and interior walls gives a great look to the home and suits the location. Very nice exterior design and roofing of the mauseleum also! The crossroads pathways layout looks great! I have posted about your build on your showcase thread .
    It is a very creatively designed build! :)
    @oXseashellXo : Thank you. I saw this submission on the BnS thread. It's really great. I love the angled roof and the greenish shingles the best. I like the story you've added on to it. Well done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top