Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    @Goldpuffle According to the rules they don't count towards your 100 until they are YA. So if you moved out a child they wouldn't count.

Darn, I have an 8 people household with only 3 teens, none have A's yet.

Thank you!!!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @Goldpuffle What I ended up doing with the teens was having them take a vacation day from school the day they aged to teen. I used that entire day for them to get a skill up to 3 and do their homework and extra credit. They usually got A's within a couple days.
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    Just started this challenge, sounds fun. My sim already has one baby and is expecting baby #2.
  • torchakaytorchakay Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm going to name them after people I watch on YouTube
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    Been having a crack at this challenge and really enjoying it. :)
    I used a blue skinned sim called Ariane Venus as the matriarch as I was curious as to how many of her children would get her blue skin. :p
    Today I reached double numbers for the first time so thought I'd come here to share / celebrate :D

tumblr_njts79W2ud1u8gz9eo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_njts79W2ud1u8gz9eo1_500.jpg

10 down - 90 to go. And perhaps a trip to the sim WTI (WooHoo Transmitted Infection) clinic for Ariane! :o lol ;)

KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    I started my 100 baby challenge about a week ago, and the rules have been working out nicely. I did add a minor rule where my founder, Abigail, can't go anywhere unless she takes all the kids. Since she only has three so far (and is pregnant with her fourth) it hasn't been a hinderance so far.
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    I started my 100 baby challenge about a week ago, and the rules have been working out nicely. I did add a minor rule where my founder, Abigail, can't go anywhere unless she takes all the kids. Since she only has three so far (and is pregnant with her fourth) it hasn't been a hinderance so far.

That's doable - I've found myself taking out the whole family at weekends, its a nice break from the drudgery of babies. lol ;)
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    [quote="hedgekat1;13022407"]@MakoSims - I took it to mean they could get a job at anytime. As soon as they get an A they can be aged up so would be kind of redundant to wait till then to get a job. And I think having a job might keep them from getting an A. They have less time to do their homework and improve their skills. [/quote]
    You can still get an A with having a job if you age up with an a in grade school (which starts you out with a B in high school and on the 2nd tier of the teen jobs), your teens just might be late to school when they haven't finished their homework ;)
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    I am currently working on the Disney Princess challenge
    (i'm on Mulan right now just to generations to go)
    but as soon as I'm done with that I'm probably going to do this challenge, because this challenge is something I've been looking forward to doing!
  • Kknomnom6Kknomnom6 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can our young adults join jobs or only teen can have jobs?
    I'm finding this challenge fun and hard, lol. My sim is 5 days away from aging to an adult and she only has 12 kids.
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited February 2015
    This made me want to do the 100 baby challenge, as I never did in Sims 3 because of toddlers.
    I got 1 child.
    I started like 20 minutes ago, it's a start lol.

Did she have like loads of twins and triplets? AJLOVER01
    @Juliee101 yup she only had 2 single births.

• HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    What are some ways that you guys make money? I've found so many, but wondering if there are more. My matriarch paints, plays the violin in public (rarely though, because I don't have a lot of time to go leave the house), crafts things with the woodworking table, gardens, and finds fossils and frogs and such around the neighborhood. When my children grow into teens I make them get jobs, and I also have the trash can that gives money when you throw dishes away.
    Mine is in to gardening, she makes about 500 a day just selling veggies and fruit.
  • selmaahkselmaahk Posts: 69 Member
    Hi! I am sorry if this has been asked before, but can you have your children (once they're young adults) do things such as painting/writing books to make money? Or do I have to move them out as soon as they become young adults?
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    selmaahk wrote: »
    Hi! I am sorry if this has been asked before, but can you have your children (once they're young adults) do things such as painting/writing books to make money? Or do I have to move them out as soon as they become young adults?

I looked over the original post and it says "Young adults can be moved out of the house to make room for more children but they cannot be moved back in after." From this I assume that you could keep a young adult in the house if you wanted. I moved mine out to make room for new babies, the thought of keeping back one to help with simoleans never came to me. I did painting and made good money.
    edited February 2015
    Well my first generation matriarch Ariane Venus has just become an elder so her tenure is at its end.
    She had 14 children (one set of twins) in total with 13 fathers. lol
    To see a summary of her journey on my Tumblr go HERE
    The mantle will pass to her youngest daughter Harper once she comes of age. For now I can relax and enjoy the family a bit!
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • wwonkwwonk Posts: 36 Member
    Man-- what would you do if one of your Matriarchs only gave birth to sons?
    wwonk wrote: »
    Man-- what would you do if one of your Matriarchs only gave birth to sons?

My guess would be the challenge would be over.
    > @wwonk said:
    > Man-- what would you do if one of your Matriarchs only gave birth to sons?

Change the youngest son gender?
    That is what I would do.
  • jacquelineojacquelineo Posts: 38 Member
    I started this a couple days ago. I'm putting a different spin on it by making her have babies with celebrity Sims from the gallery. It is a bit more challenging.
  • AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    I am playing this challenge and I had twins with one guy (Don Lothario). In the rules it says something about one guy who you have twins or triplets with but I couldn't really understand the line of text. So basically what I am asking is if you could or couldn't have another kid with the guy you had multiples with? Sorry if i made this question sound confusing...
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
    edited February 2015
    That made no sense whatsoever aj_4182.

You could have a kid with a person one time only.
  • selmaahkselmaahk Posts: 69 Member
    > @aj_4182 said:
    > I am playing this challenge and I had twins with one guy (Don Lothario). In the rules it says something about one guy who you have twins or triplets with but I couldn't really understand the line of text. So basically what I am asking is if you could or couldn't have another kid with the guy you had multiples with? Sorry if i made this question sound confusing...

* Men can only impregnate your sim once, meaning that you cannot have another child with him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top