Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowmoon's Crazy Collection of Lots - 3 New Upload: on pg 6

SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello Folks!

I am Snowmoon and I like to build odd homes. Sometimes I will create some normal stuff, but I love color and trying different stuffs with my builds.

My Gallery name thingie is Evie Snowmoon. Please take a look!
Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
Post edited by Snowmoon on

Comments

• SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited October 2014
    Name: All Dolled Up
    Description: 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom party house with a pastel pink, blue and purple them. (Fixing pics)
    Post edited by Snowmoon on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    All Dolled Up is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing is great! Nice colour and texture of the exterior. It looks very nice the type of and how you have done the windows through the home. Very nice upper front and back balconies! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats on the balconies , enjoying the nice views. The plants on the front balcony are nice touches of green there. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ on the back balcony and eating their meal outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue, pink and purple colour scheme you have used through the home looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the coloured floor rugs in the rooms through the home. Very nice music room for sims to enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs, listening to the grand piano being played. It looks great how you have angled the armchairs there towards the tv. Very nice colours that you have used for the walls through the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv and listening to music from the stereo. Great design of the kitchen! The cutlery on the wall and the fruit bowl and knife set on the counter are nice kitchen touches. The bar stool counter is great. Very nice dining room area. The type of dining seats you have used suits well the type of home. The bottles display cabinet looks great there on the dining area wall. Very nice study and games room! Great layout of the rooom and the patterned floor rugs look nice. Sims will have fun playing chess or card games at the tables there. It looks very nice how you have done the computer desk tables there! The flowers on the table and on the floor and the mountain picture on the wall are very nice for sims to see whilst sitting at the tables using the computers there. It looks nice how you have placed the red pictures either side of the mountain picture. The type of blue lights that you have used there looks nice and adds to the nice look of the room. Great art nook corner! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, whilst looking out through the windows at the outside views. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into the room whilst doing the different activities in the room. The sun decor items and the yellow flowers painting look great on the wall for sims to see when sitting resting on the sofa having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice foyer sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there with the sunshine coming in through the windows there, The coat and hat wall shelf is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing and layout of the downstairs bedroom! Nice colours that you have used there. It looks great how you have used the screen to divide off the bed area from the sitting area. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains on the bedhead wall. Very nice light filled sitting area in the bedroom! Sims will enjoy sitting there with the sunlight coming in, listening to mudic on the stereo. The plants look very nice there. Great bar counter area in the bedroom too! It looks great that you have placed the drinks cabinet on the window there and the four neon bar themed lights on the four corners there look great! It looks very nice how you have placed the three mirrors there! The musician themed pictures on the bedroom wall look great. Very nice upstairs rooms too! Great gym area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the equipment there. The wall tiling of the gym room looks nice, Great living room area for sims to have fun playing games in the cube or on the computer there. Sims wil have fun listening to or dancing to the music from the stereo there. Nice furnishing of the upstairs bedrooms and nice colours you have used. The shoes rack and clothes wall shelf are nice touches there.
    It is a very nice home! Great layout of it! :)
    Thank you so much, Rose. <3
  • cornishovencornishoven Posts: 163 Member
    I love the interior design in this house. :)
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    the house has a great modern feel, love the match of the room colors
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Some of my favorite colors, I love the combinations you have here! Great house. :)
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

cornishoven >> Thank you so much. I feel I may have overdone it with color on the walls. Danke!

Don_Oello >> Hey hey! Thanks! Glad they were not too much. =)

Pallypoo >> I really miss create a style, but they did give us an okay pallet. Thank you!
  • AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    That's a really nice house, I'm a personal fan of the color combinations you used! I also like the couch at the foot of the bed, that's a great idea!
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hey, Snow, what a fun build! So glad you're bringing your unique style to TS4! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Ambs >> Thank you much. Teehee, I'm glad folks are enjoying the home!

Byr >> !! Thanks sweetie! It was a rough build, as I was getting use to the tools. It is for a set of sisters who want to party. I'll upload some pics of the sims in my other thread!

Here is my current WIP. This is The Hathborn House:

10-04-14_8-47nbspPM_zpsed1fdac5.png
    Your WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It looks great how you have done the windows! Nice type of and placement of the windows. The gazebo looks great!
    Thank you, rosie! I think I have my groove. =P
    Landscaping is done. Now I need to finish the guest cottage, the lab and move my sim in to upgrade and plant the garden. Thoughts:

10-04-14_11-30nbspPM_zps5501a259.png
    It looks very nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the edges of the home building as well as on the sides of the lot. The trees look nice either side of the front entrance. I hope that you continue to enjoy working on your build :)
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Great use of color in your 1st house and your WIP is looking fantastic! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY! Nice to see some pictures of your build Snow! I have already saw it in the gallery and wanted to see some larger pictures. I love the vibrant colour in the modern build. Your WIP is looking great too. Pretty landscaping. :D
    Sashraf >> thank you so much, doll. I just love your train museum! You beat me to using those trains; I was going to make a bar called "Wrong side of the tracks"

Yanti >> Hi Hi! I saw your lovely comments on my house. Thank you much!

My "Wip" is no longer a wip and is now up in the Gallery. I have photos, which will be shown a bit later on. The lots is called The Hathborn House.
  • Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    All Dolled Up is darling. I love more than a splash of color myself. I have some gals that have a house where all the main rooms and furniture are pink and well even though it is a remodeled Maxis house it is a favorite of mine for that one reason. If they ever get another house the furniture is going to the new one and everything is still pink. Too many columns for my Sims to afford, lol, but I love it.
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I will be sure to look up the house in the gallery. Good job Snow! :D
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Super party house and your WIP looks great too :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

Sparky >> Thank you so much. I debated long, and hard, on whether to chance the walls to one base color, but just couldn't do it. lol

Yanti >> I have been lazy and didn't upload my pics yet. Oops! I'll do that tonight. =)

Dippy >> Howdy! Danke! The girls really like it. Heh.
    Brenna >> Love your work too! So creative! Hehe
  • HunnysuckleHunnysuckle Posts: 12 New Member
    I love your Hathborn House. Definitely will be looking for it on the gallery, can't wait to see more photos. Very nice work.