Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AMBITIOUS: A Fashion Comp ~ FINAL SCORES ARE UP!!!!

Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
15228109269_0abd3bc0c2_b.jpg

A Fashion modeling competition centered around careers, jobs and places of employment. Are you unsure of the career path you want to take or just looking to add some experience to your resume? Look no further as this competition is right for you! This is a Fashion Competition taking that drab old work attire to new heights and in a more fashionable and Sexy direction. There will be 12 assignments with a mock, so 13 total. Are you AMBITIOUS enough to work your way to the top?

Assignments will showcase some of the common jobs and careers and will require a High Fashion spin on the given assignment. This will be an elimination comp, all depending on number of models entered.
15414867955_98959dd673_b.jpg
No Negativity towards each other, yourself or the judges!
Accepting YA Females
Custom Content, Pose Player and Editing is Recommended, but not required.
No face plastering or photo-skinning.
Extensions will be given with 24hr notice, otherwise 3 point deductions for late assignments.
Only 3 Extensions given per model!
Please no drops or no-shows, Don’t sign up if you are too busy.
Assignments will last 7 days.
Deadlines are midnight on the due date, in Pacific Standard Time
Be creative and push yourself to try new things! Have Fun!
15228179240_450078c06b_b.jpg
First Place will receive a New Siggy and a Look Book / Calendar style Mini Magazine, and of course, Bragging Rights!
Runner up will receive a New Siggy and Bragging Rights!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited January 2015
    15414523942_71fe8da084_b.jpg
    15491082362_66981acdec_b.jpg

Scoring:
    Judges will comment and score based on this simple rubric:
    Quality /5
    Fashion /10
    Creativity /5
    Requirements /5
    Total /25

Quality: Overall quality, not just graphics, includes Camera angles and lighting
    Fashion: Styling of your model with clothing, accessories, and posing
    Creativity: Taking the requirements and adding your own touch and flare to it
    Requirements: Simple, follow the requirements!

15414869755_9bcdfb9281_b.jpg
    15699743634_ddaae2d8f4_o.png

Needs to Check IN:
    TayTay4899 (Taylor) with Shadow Monroe
    Jaunty (Cindy) with Annie May
    IncomingVirus with Leia Shaw

Checked IN:

Assignment IN:

Extensions Given:
    Post edited by Mhamilton0911 on
    edited January 2015
    15411688741_c6bd7c8904_b.jpg
    A8: CEO/Business
    Being a fashion designer was demanding, everyone wants something, models can sometimes be no shows… :D Maybe you liked the job of being in charge though, maybe somehow, you can make you designs more into a business. With less frontline work, more behind the scenes, collecting all the profits kind of work. It’s time to take your small scale fashion designer dreams to a large scale mega corporation. You are now the CEO of your very own company.

For this next assignment, you model should dress in business attire, she is the CEO of a mega corporation, after all. Keep it high fashion, of course, you were just a successful fashion designer! Be the boss and look like it too, remember to own that business, not just work for it! Extra’s and props allowed as always, but not a requirement! Detailed business like setting for a set, you choose what kind!

A8 Due January 29th

Requirements:
    One Photo
    Business / CEO type styling
    Detailed Set
    High Fashion Styling and Posing
    Extra’s allowed
    Thin Black Border

15702281293_9584ca731b_o.png

15391822396_da0827c7c7_b.jpg

Taylor with Shadow Monroe
    cET7Qq1.jpg

Cindy with Annie May
    GsdZXQB.png

Vi with Leia Shaw

edited February 2015
    15228324517_4627e46f8a_b.jpg

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! We made it to the END!! Here are the scores!!!

FIRST PLACE WINNER!!!!!

Taylor with Shadow Monroe
    cET7Qq1.jpg

Overall 69 points PLUS 2 from winning the poll! 71 POINTS TOTAL

Maggie:
    Quality 5/5
    Fashion 9.5/10
    Creativity 4.5/5
    Requirements 5/5
    Total 24/25
    This is a really pretty shot, but this seems more like a home office rather than an office of a mega CEO. However, the styling is sooo pretty, and I love the soft colors in the room. Your decorating and the props are great too! Shadow looks professional and sooo lovely! Great shot Taylor!

Cheerio:
    Quality 4.5/5
    Fashion 7/10
    Creativity 4/5
    Requirements 5/5
    Total 20.5/25
    Your quality gets me every time! It's flawless. The only reason I marked you down is because the painting in the back is a bit pixelated. Your model is gorgeous! The only problem is, she seems a bit too shy and casual to be a confident, powerful CEO. Also, this is pretty similar to one of the example photos, which got you docked on creativity. Overall, though this is a really stunning photo! I've been so impressed with your photos every round, and this is no exception!

Pep:
    Quality: 5/5
    Fashion 10/10
    Creativity 4.5/5
    Requirements 5/5
    Total 24.5/25
    Taylor what a stunning shot! I really like your setting and Shadow looks
    beautiful! Only complaints here would have to be that this is very similar to the example
    picture and could've been a tad more creative. However I think this is an amazing shot as are all your pictures in this comp.

Runner Up:

Cindy with Annie May
    GsdZXQB.png

Overall 68 Points

Maggie:
    Quality 4/5
    Fashion 10/10
    Creativity 5/5
    Requirements 5/5
    Total 24/25
    Love this shot Cindy, your styling is spot on, the office setting, and the text behind you really scream CEO. The only thing for me is how off center Annie is to the rest of the shot, but this is minor, and there is other stuff to look at with the whole setting. Great last photo!

Cheerio:
    Quality 3.5/5
    Fashion 8/10
    Creativity 3.5/5
    Requirements 5/5
    Total 20/25
    This was a great idea! Your model looks super confident. Normally, I would say your outfit isn't so professional, but for a fashion company it looks great! Your setting is pretty plain. Even making the inside wall a different color from the outside wall would make it so much better to look at. Your quality is a bit off, but otherwise, fantastic job! This was so creative!

Pep:
    Quality: 4/5
    Fashion: 10/10
    Creativity: 5/5
    Requirements: 5/5
    Total: 24/25
    This is so creative Cindy! I love the set you chose this round! Annie looks very swarve and
    I think your styling was on point. Your quality could've been a tad higher, but that's a minor thing. Overall
    you created a very awesome picture. Annie May is very beautiful.

Big thank you to both our Guest Judges, Cheerio and Pep! This was a great competition to host and I want to thank both of you for entering!
    edited October 2014
    AAAANNNNDDDD we're open! Accepting Models NOW!
  • cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Oooh, I bet this will be an interesting comp! I will be an active lurker for sure!
    hvv6th.jpg
    c'mon...... compete ..... or judge! you know Venus would look fabulous in High Fashion career outfits!
  • bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,629 Member
    This looks interesting but I think I'll just lurk for this one
  • cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Oh I wish, but I cannot handle more than one comp at a time without dropping. I'll definitely think about judging though!
    hvv6th.jpg
    This looks interesting but I think I'll just lurk for this one
    Lurkers Welcome!
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Oooo this looks great! Going lurk for now. :#
  • angelinna68erfangelinna68erf Posts: 76 Member
    I'd like to join, thank you! :)
    Ill have my model up in an hr or so.
  • Kylabae_2001Kylabae_2001 Posts: 42 Member
    Same :D should be soon
  • lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Username: lionesskitty09
    Preferred Name: Kay
    Best form of Contact: Sims 3 Unbound Or Email
    Experience: I've judged New Face Of Simpolitan Magazine Cycle 3, On Location Cycle 3, Diversity, PrimaDonna Cycle 2 and many more. I've also have had my own competitions! :)
    Headshot on Black Background:

14107529189_b41aff393a.jpg

25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
    Excellent! For the two who want to post thier models, it looks like you are 'new members', you'll have to become full members to post pictures, you can make a couple posts on this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770697/important-we-have-new-rankings-new-members-cant-post-pics-or-links/p1
    posting there will earn you likes and such and will increase your ranking to be able to post pictures on the thread! I'll mark you down as reserve though!

And YAY KAY! Judge interest! I'll add you to possible judges (not like there are any others.... yet?) :D
  • IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    It's about time you hosted a comp! :)

Reserve me please.

Will have my model up over the weekend.
    35a41sn.gif
    Alright Vi! Woot Woot!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Reserve me, please :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Sure Thing!!
    edited October 2014
    Does anyone have a like a thread I could check on how I could post images :x?
    edited October 2014
    Models Name: Dianne-Marie Lee
    Username and Preferred name: Angelinna68erf
    Headshot on White Background, bare shoulders: Screenshot-221_zps29290047.jpg

Bodyshot on White Background, wearing a light/medium blue dress (like the Logo): Screenshot-223_zps3d04834f.jpg

Got it c:
    Excellent! I was just about to type out how to do it! I am glad you were able to figure it out! :D
    I'm gonna need to post a whole lot more haha!
    Do you guys have any other threads I could post in or?
    edited October 2014
    Kylabae: try here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770697/important-we-have-new-rankings-new-members-cant-post-pics-or-links/p1

Post a few times there and you should hopefully rack up 'dem likes and such to increase your ranking!

I've gone through and liked all of your posts, you are up to 33 points and you need 50 (i think) to be able to post pictures. You can post a few more times here and i'll like those as well, or you can also check out this thread, its the local hangout for us "models", you can introduce yourself, make some friends, or just check us out! :D I'm sure you'd get some more 'likes' there too.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/683534/sims-modeling-chat-thread-everyone-welcome-come-join-in#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top