Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Panel and Moodlettes

XioliablueXioliablue Posts: 5 New Member
my Sims panel will not open and there are no moodlettes. I have other games it's just one town. There are other things but if I post it, it will be taken down. resetSim doesn't change anything. Nor does going into edit town then back. I have no MODS and nothing at all that is not exactly from EA The Sims3 associated to my Sims3.
is there any Ctr Shift C that is common or anything to do with the documents folder - beyond this, I do not want to go. I'm fine (I have other towns, it's no problem and Sims3 is now old anyway.)

Comments

• Options
    Lilly433Lilly433 Posts: 82 Member
    I had this same problem and the only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the world/expansion and re-installing..I know that's a bit of a hassle but I never had the problem again
  • Options
    okay, I will try. If it works for me as well, I will remember to come here and post that it worked in case another has this issue. Okay, bye. THANK YOU makes sense!
  • Options
    Lilly433Lilly433 Posts: 82 Member
    Not a problem! Hope it works for you!!
  • Options
    no this didn't really work. I used the Sims3 launcher to uninstall, but when I redownloaded it indicated that it was installed already, when installing anyway, it has the world at the top of the installed items list now. I still have no moodlettes or sim panel in the saved game that I placed on the desktop for the uninstall. Maybe I have not uninstalled correctly, but it is still not working back. And the official page the Sims3 kept going down and stuff so it took a long time.
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Xioliablue wrote: »
    no this didn't really work. I used the Sims3 launcher to uninstall, but when I redownloaded it indicated that it was installed already, when installing anyway, it has the world at the top of the installed items list now. I still have no moodlettes or sim panel in the saved game that I placed on the desktop for the uninstall. Maybe I have not uninstalled correctly, but it is still not working back. And the official page the Sims3 kept going down and stuff so it took a long time.

Try this, make sure you have everything backed up though, just in case, and then install the world
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)