Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ruffin Legacy- A Sims 2 Legacy Challenge: 2.12: All is Calm (Update: 1/8)

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims (2000)
So after much debating with myself I decided to do a sims 2 Legacy challenge let me tell you IT'S HARD! I have never done a sims 2 legacy challenge before as I didn't really get into the forums until I started playing sims 3 so I never knew about the legacy challenge until sims 3, which I find myself very bored with by the end of generation 2 or 3 cause gaining money is pretty easy in sims 3 or at least I think so. Without further ado let me get this going :)

*Spoiler Alert* Family Tree

Gen.1-Aiden Ruffin

Ch.1- Getting Started
Ch.2- Instant Attraction
Ch.3- Thinking of Children
Ch.4- Wasn't Prepared
Ch.5- Toddler fun
Ch.6- Worst Birthday
Ch.7- Small Affair
Ch.8- Three Lakes
Ch.9- Work & Home
Ch.10- Future Planning
Ch.11- Growing Up
Ch.12- Good and Sad Days
Ch.13- Fulfilled

Gen.2- Brianna Ruffin

Prologue-University pt.1
Prologue-University pt.2

2.1: A New Start
2.2: Growing Family
2.3: A Time to Celebrate
2.4: Surprise!!!
2.5: Ruffin Pets
2.6: Good Times
2.7: Worst Holiday
2.8: Worst Birthday!
2.9: Troublemakers
2.10: Family Time
2.11: Farewell Summer
1.12: All is Calm
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ch.1-Getting Started

Let's meet our founder Aiden Ruffin (Ruffin cause he'll be roughing it out a bit :P ) as you can see he's a Taurus, His Aspiration is fortune, his turn on is blonde hair and make up, his turn off is stinky
    j6n68j.jpg
    of course he has a small companion to keep him company, Bea (female), a beagle
    2nt9wlj.jpg
    this is their lovely home, a nice small box, yes the makeshift bathroom has no walls around it.
    296dhjp.jpg

21m4whe.jpg
    Now any smart simmer gets their sims a job the one he wanted Architecture because his life aspiration is to become a city planner wasn't available so I had him take the highest paying job for now which was the criminal career. I also got Bea a pet job in the Showbiz career.
    2rhsnly.jpg
    Whenever a new sim moves in some neighbors grace them with their presence, Aiden was kindly visited by Rose Greenmen, Morty Roth, & Patricia Wan.
    28spro1.jpg
    A close up on Patricia because I think I see potential spouse material in her, a good legacy player always keeps an eye out for a potential spouse ;)
    sy05zc.jpg
    Once he greeted everyone and chatted with them he was able to get everyone to hang out and chat
    fuw7qo.jpg
    after a bit of chatting I noticed Bea inside tearing up our bed, bad dog! it's our one and only bed we can't afford another if you chew it up!
    dvin3r.jpg

j997oz.jpg
    because Morty here needed to use the toilet Aiden couldn't walk into his own home
    s5y1sn.jpg
    Mr. Humble came by with a free computer
    296n2vn.jpg
    As Aiden goes to use the computer Morty decides it's okay to jump rope in our home.
    300zno2.jpg
    Right before I put Aiden to bed I checked the job listings again as it was after 12am and he found a position in the Architecture career as a Cement Mixer
    wryqop.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Ch.2-Instant Attraction

We have some happy news Aiden was promoted to Brick Layer...yay *cheers*
    eh0u9l.jpg
    with the bonus money he got I was able to make some changes to the house. The bathroom is now an enclosed room with a door. I also bought a bed and chew toy for Bea.
    mt47s5.jpg
    Aiden decide to clean the house up and studied up on the mechanical skill for his next promotion
    1183cy1.jpg

qrgga1.jpg
    Later at night he got a call from Rose Greenmen wondering if he like to go downtown, I had them go to the lucky shack cards & drinks as he didn't have very much money and thought he could earn some winning in some poker games, let's just say it didn't go as planned. He didn't lost any money thankfully but he didn't win any either.
    30blks0.jpg
    and than the drama started...

Patricia Wan was a member of the group so I had him talk with her and when the time was right he flirted with her. Well uh...she was apparently in a relationship with Gabe O'Mackey and got slapped in the face.
    awowg4.jpg
    So since he was already angry at her I saw no harm in trying to flirt with her again but suddenly, Jason Greenmen came over in slapped her in the face. Now either she gets around or Jason just has a bad relationship with her.
    214ds2c.jpg
    Before I had him head home, cause he was really tired, he sang some karaoke with Patricia.
    2znrak6.jpg
    Back at home after Aiden becomes well rested I find that he has the day off so I had him invite Patricia over. While he was waiting on her to come over he took care of his pest problem cause Gabe O'Mackey kept coming by and knocking the trash can over.
    2niphfd.jpg
    Patricia was finally here and I had him put the moves on her, she was totally into it.
    v4moux.jpg
    They even kissed in the street
    1z39fdh.jpg
    Even though he didn't have much money I had him ask her out on a date and they just stayed at his house but at least I could see her wants
    23u3o01.jpg
    After multiple flirting interactions and some back-rubs he was able to serenade her
    2r60jut.jpg
    Than he took a big step and proposed engagement she said yes
    2vv9aah.jpg

x27b15.jpg
    Why wait? he has no money for a party so they just had a private wedding in his living room. She added $233 to our household funds of $267
    2q9lv1k.jpg
    We were able to add a small extension to the house to make room for a double bed.
    2jaeo8n.jpg
    They shared a first meal of burnt something and headed to a pet park to give Bea a bath cause she was really smelly. While they were there Aiden met and befriend Tucker whom he adopted adding another new member to the family.
    2n8zwxe.jpg

2ihtgdi.jpg
    Aiden, Patricia, & Bea were all promoted
    vy9w1v.jpg

28hec74.jpg

20f9blx.jpg

edited September 2014
    Ch.3-Thinking of children

With the money they now had I thought it was time to start thinking about children as Aiden does need an heir so I added a nursery to the home.
    6egbv9.jpg
    When Patricia was up she gave the dogs a bath or attempted, I had to move the tub outside in-order to give them one
    23uo111.jpg

2rpti7a.jpg
    Well both of their fun need was low and with no money to buy anything or go anywhere they created the first baby or at least I heard the jingle for it. (It really brings up the fun need ;) )
    s3n0ck.jpg
    Patricia energy was going down so fast she couldn't stay awake long enough to finish her meal.
    2ibj4zp.jpg
    Bea and Tucker don't seem to get along...
    30rqhpy.jpg
    I figured I needed to do something about the fun need so I bought a toy car but it doesn't seem to do much for it. There's no room to play with it in the house so they have to play with it outside in the cold.
    1zv52z4.jpg
    oh? the first sign of motherhood
    jt5cvo.jpg
    I decided to assign the aspiration benefit points to Aiden and Patricia. I gave Patricia all the Slower need decay ones cause I forgot how fast the needs go down during a sims pregnancy in sim 2 and if we're doing this more than once we'll need them.
    1e11ue.jpg

sl2nnr.jpg
    Patricia got her first baby bump
    2eaqj54.jpg
    Than she was really in need of some fun so I bought them a T.V cause the toy car just wasn't doing it. I had no where to put it so I bought the one that hangs on the wall.
    swbvo9.jpg
    Aiden did the house cleaning while Patricia slept.
    2e3rc7s.jpg
    Patricia got her second bump during breakfast.
    34tajvt.jpg
    Poor Tucker was fired from his job because of a bad choice in a chance card.
    257q43o.jpg
    As it's almost 2am here I'm going to leave Ch.4 for tomorrow :).
    Ch.4-Wasn't Prepared!

During Tucker's bath Patrica went into labor
    2hi054y.jpg
    You got to be kidding me...TWINS!!!...I thought they were suppose to be rare! what is with my sims and giving birth to twins, this is the third household I've played whom gave birth to twins on the first try.
    2dljkpd.jpg
    Meet Brianna and Brandon, our first two heirs of the legacy.
    1zdrmts.jpg
    Aiden & Patricia's days became filled with feeding, playing diaper changing, cuddling & some really cute family moments
    wmf62g.jpg

atvipv.jpg

ilytxh.jpg

k0n6ef.jpg

2vdo576.jpg
    One good thing about giving birth in sims 2 is that the sims can go right back to work instead of taking time off if they choose to. Patricia went to work and bought home a friend who just randomly gives Brianna a bath.
    fegh04.jpg
    Before I knew it Brianna and Brandon's birthday came around
    2ika1zc.jpg

29zsgic.jpg

5eiq00.jpg

2im99cn.jpg
    Brandon cuddles Tucker, hope he's not choking him cause it kinda look like he is
    if09he.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Yay! I love reading Sims 2 Legacies and that's why I visited the site today- hoping for a Sims 2 Legacy to read. ... On to reading! :D
    @Rflong7: I've never done a Sims 2 one before so thought it be fun to try and why not post it for others to read :)...I hope you enjoy reading it :)
    edited September 2014
    I've only finished one in TS2 (none in TS3) but it was way back before all the expansions were out. :)

Love his name- Ruffin XD
    Heehee- Bea XD

lol~ toilet fun.
    Go to Optons and change the pictures to the largest setting... Just for help. :)
    Oh, no- your first trashcan kicker. XD
    Need Fun- use the computer, there's a game on it or buy a gnome/flamingo to kick. :D
    Yes- those needs go down quickly for pregnant Sims. :(
    Oh, no... bad chance card. Poor Tucker. :(
    Yay~ Twins! D:
    Twins were rare in the beginning of the Sims 2 series but it was made less as more people wanted it.
    Aww- they're cute twins. =D

It was a nice, challenging Start. :mrgreen:
    I never knew of the challenge for sims 2 didn't even now about the site or forums for it lol...I was young and way more into playing it than anything lol.

That picture setting is good to know :) I'll have to check it out :)
    trashcan kicker and newspaper stealer...between Gabe and Jason they didn't get their newspaper
    I sold the computer...I don't remember why I did it but think I needed extra funds for something I thought more important at the time lol.
    yea it's been awhile since I played so I totally forgot how quickly they go down ( in my other families I've played I just used the cheat lol )
    poor Tucker indeed I shouldn't have let his curiosity to a noise distract him lol
    I totally wasn't prepared for twins, luckily they had the money for the cribs.
    no wonder my sims were having twins on the first try lol...I liked the rarity of them lol.
    They are :)

it's certainly challenging...the storytelling is just me winging it cause I didn't have anything planned when I started it. It may get changed in the next gen. but I'll have to see :)

• AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Cool legacy! I glad to see more stories for the sims2.
    Ch.5-Toddler Fun

Before I start the chapter I think I forgot to share this last time but I added an extension to the home which currently serves as a study/skill building area.
    2nm0zr4.jpg

They start teaching Brianna and Brandon to use the potty, walk, & talk.
    332urso.jpg

2hcqk8x.jpg

2ij7nc.jpg
    I got in a bit closer with Brandon when he was learning to walk cause his face was just too darn cute it look like he was going "you want to what?"
    10dwmck.jpg
    Patricia got a promotion and with the money I took her out shopping for some new clothes cause I just could no longer stand what she was wearing. (forgot to crop the pic my bad :P )
    2agrcl5.jpg

23vgktz.jpg
    Since the local clothing shop didn't have a mirror I changed her appearance at home.
    2v94238.jpg
    The next day Aiden came home from work with a promotion with his bonus I was able to add to the house, giving Aiden and Patricia their own room with an unfinished bathroom. I also had enough to purchase a couch so they no longer had to stand around or relax on the bed to watch the T.V.
    2yll4ep.jpg
    The twins only had two days left until their birthday and so far only Brandon had learn to walk; so Aiden enlisted the help of smart milk! But sadly only Brianna was able to get some as his aspiration meter became too low for another bottle.
    2z6t1u1.jpg

28laz9x.jpg
    Thanks to the smart milk Brianna learned all her skills in no time, Brandon still needed to learn to talk and get potty trained but still one down one to go.
    bj8pc1.jpg
    Tucker got a job and was promoted hopefully he don't get fired like last time
    286zng7.jpg
    Patricia taught Brianna the nursery rhyme and found out Brianna's hobby music and dance.
    j933ao.jpg
    The toddlers must really like Tucker cause they keep hugging him
    j7x9om.jpg
    By some miracle the twins were both fast asleep so I used the time to build up their skills for work.
    1z50nc1.jpg

2149zqt.jpg
    Right before the twins birthday party the dogs got into a fight…just when I thought they were getting along…*sigh*
    qpjl1v.jpg
    Ch.6-Worst birthday

The Twins celebrated their birthday and I decided to throw a party…perhaps Aiden and Patricia can make some new friends or make a friend out of an enemy as Patricia enemy Jason Greenmen did show up.
    4tkcgk.jpg
    The party ended with the rating of Good Time and all that happened was the twins blowing out their candles and Aiden started a huge hang out session.
    15ofng6.jpg

whlgur.jpg
    For the twins birthday, I decided to take them out shopping for some new clothes not much as they don’t have a lot but they can at least get an outfit for each category.
    6h3xis.jpg

j9x5rq.jpg
    At the clothing store, we ran into Gabe O’Mackey, Patricia’s ex-lover or whatever he was, he apparently flirted with her (I say apparently cause I didn’t see what happened exactly) but Aiden got mad, slapped Gabe and now he’s angry at Patricia and Gabe. The twins are also mad at their mother and Gabe this cannot bode well.
    112d1sz.jpg
    Right before they left the clothing store I found Aiden Crying alone in the bathroom.
    2621820.jpg
    When they got home I moved/sold some of the nursery items to make room for and buy a couple of beds for the twins.
    2h5nuk1.jpg
    I also changed the twins appearance before I put them to bed, again the clothing store doesn't have a mirror, I'll probably fix that soon enough
    x55uo1.jpg

2mfir2s.jpg
    Patricia tried serenading Aiden but he wanted nothing to do with her. Aiden was starting to wonder if he should continue with this relationship.
    28wjc6r.jpg
    Hi :)

Aw- the kids grew up cute and nice outfits. :)
    Oh, no. Sims messing up a nice family. . . I wonder if they'll stay together. :(
    Hi :)

The twins are pretty cute for the outfits I choose some that I don't normally use..I wanted to try using something other than my favorites lol.
    I don't know if they will I think I'll see how things go before making a choice :P
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I can't wait for the next installation.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Ch.7-Small Affair

From the loading screen you can tell Aiden is angry with Patricia.
    zjgznt.jpg
    As I was looking through Patricia’s relationship panel I noticed that she doesn’t even have chemistry with Gabe O’Mackey.
    2gvotab.jpg
    And of course after everything he does Gabe shows up and steals our newspaper…what right does he have to do such a thing…it should be Aiden stealing his newspaper (probably would if I load up his household lol)
    t9xocx.jpg
    To try and get back on everyone’s good side Patricia prepares breakfast, but Aiden went to work and the kids left for their first day of school without even eating.
    3445js5.jpg
    She even cleans up around the house almost like a kid trying to get out of trouble with their parents.
    119nh54.jpg
    The twins both bought home a friend from school, hopefully they’ll become lasting friends.
    oaugba.jpg
    Patricia attempted to flirt with Aiden but there was no way he was accepting it. He was just too angry at her.
    25ko7id.jpg
    He wander into the twins room and wonder how they would feel if he divorced their mother.
    1zn8mys.jpg
    Staying at home wasn’t doing him any good so he decided to get out. He first stopped by the grocery store as he noticed they were low on food.
    oq95zl.jpg
    To help take things off his mind he decided to go bowling at Sugar Cube Lanes where he met the most interesting woman…I mean what other women talks about kissing to a guy?
    2s79e8l.jpg
    He told her how he was depressed about some things and than he didn’t know if it was his anger at Patricia or just his attraction to the woman but he asked her on a date.
    2eg7k0k.jpg
    They moved the date to FM where they ate dinner and Aiden toasted to Shelby. They danced a classic dance. He kissed her hand. He was quite the romantic. The date went great but Aiden’s feelings were even more complicated now than they were before.
    j7ym1w.jpg

aexw91.jpg

mr7gjt.jpg

wgymw3.jpg
    Lol~ Oh... bad Sim husband. :D
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I love it.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    Ch.8- Three Lakes

When he walked inside the house and saw Patricia cooking dinner he realized something. It really wasn’t her fault on what happened with Gabe, he was the one that flirted with her not the other way around. At this thought, Aiden realized the mistake he had made in asking Shelby out. He should have been home working out his relationship with his wife.
    sni9sz.jpg
    With Aiden realizing his mistake in blaming her he apologized for losing his temper that day.
    2ugjtsl.jpg
    Patricia could tell Aiden wanted their relationship to work out so while he was at work and the kids at school she read a book on couples counseling hoping something in it might help them make it work.
    97mq10.jpg
    Since Aiden and Patricia were trying to work things out it was only right they tried to work things out between the kids and Patricia as well. So they got the twins together and helped them with their homework.
    24v7515.jpg
    Just because they were trying to work things out didn’t mean Aiden was quite ready to share the bed with Patricia again so he slept on the loveseat once the kids were in bed. (really he won’t go in the bed when she’s in it.)
    9jdv9z.jpg
    Both Aiden and Patricia were promoted and with the bonus they both got he planned something special to help him and the kids get over their problems with Patricia.
    2vis3zo.jpg

2edsjs8.jpg
    They went camping. Aiden had planned a camping trip. It was just the thing he thought the family needed. Brianna and Brandon got to try fishing.
    klso6.jpg
    Aiden and Patricia seem to have worked things out between them as the whole campground saw how much fun they had in their tent.
    2lvctcm.jpg
    Some guy came up and pounded his cheat at Patricia. She didn’t understand at first but soon found out it was the local greeting.
    16m3jo8.jpg
    Before calling it a night they made a camp fire and roasted some marshmallows, telling stories of all kinds.
    303fggy.jpg
    Aiden talked with the tour guide and booked them a tour on the nature trail. On the trail the group met a crazed bear and decided to stand their ground. It was the right choice as everyone came home happy and gained a logic point.
    10r4plf.jpg
    Somewhere Brandon learned the local greeting and tried to teach it to Brianna, but she just didn’t understand at first.
    2znsm7r.jpg
    Lucky enough, someone at the Smooth Rock Spa, where the family had visited to unwind a bit, was doing the slap dance. Everyone joined in and a group slap dance was going on.
    2viqu52.jpg
    To the family’s disappointment the trip came to an end and cost much more than Adien had thought even though the campgrounds were free of cost. Before they went home they didn’t forget to get a family photo.
    bhlz6o.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Ch.9- Work & Home

I disturbed the vacation benefits Aiden and Patricia-
    2le2zhx.jpg
    For the twins I choose these ones-
    537pro.jpg
    Patricia started to show signs of pregnancy…Guess she did get pregnant during the trip. (I didn’t hear the jingle)
    35ce6at.jpg
    Both Aiden and Patricia got chance cards at work. They both choose the right choice and gained a skill point.

(Patricia's)
    28i27wh.jpg

23s9h90.jpg
    (Aiden's)
    2wc4i80.jpg

2n15rbb.jpg
    Bea reached the top of the Showbiz pet job.
    ohr2w0.jpg
    Tucker and Patricia both got promoted.
    345bs5e.jpg
    Aiden also got a promotion.
    sfhrww.jpg
    And so with all the bonus money coming in from promotions I built them a new house. I saved all the furniture and just used the money from promotions to build the house up.
    28qqgw2.jpg

2vnh2et.jpg
    Patricia got her baby bump a little one is officially on it’s way.
    2924jm1.jpg
    Brianna and Brandon were both up before their parents and so they played some chess together. Brianna maxed out the logic skill *woot* my little brainy sim
    14o17qo.jpg
    Brianna was also quite the budding artist perhaps I can use her to paint the portrait of Aiden. She seems to like gaining skills but watch her not roll knowledge when she becomes a teen.
    20ib3mo.jpg
    Of course when I have Brianna start the portrait on Aiden, Patricia goes into labor.
    534mza.jpg
    Meet Jay the third and final heir.
    dxhb3k.jpg
    And the first generation portrait is completed.
    4puoid.jpg
    To end the chapter the twins celebrated their birthday with just the family as it was too early for a party and I was trying to beat the school bus.
    v3f7o1.jpg
    Extra info:

I think I forgot to mention this but this is what I call the vacation memory shelf. Each time the family goes to a destination I take a family photo and purchase a souvenir to place on the shelf to show they’ve been there. It's just something fun I do with my families, of course this will only go for the sims in the active household.
    2mzi58z.jpg
    @Rflong7: >:)

@EranesT: Glad your enjoying it :)
    Ch.10-Future Planning

So I left off at the twins birthday. Brandon rolled Romance and his life aspiration is too have 20 lovers at once!!!
    14ctd1z.jpg
    Brianna rolled Family and her life aspiration is to raise 20 puppies or kittens!!! Flippin Flapper Jacker!!!…they both gave me difficult ones! I’m definitely waiting for Jay to become teen before choosing an heir lol.
    24v3clu.jpg
    With Jay in the household and Patricia and Aiden both working, along with the twins in school. Patricia decide to hire a Nanny just for a bit to help out while no one was home. Brianna or Brandon could dismiss her the moment they came home from school.
    10yg9b5.jpg
    Some non-existing relatives heard about Brianna’s report card and were very pleased awarding her $100.
    1zy7ryw.png
    Brianna and Brandon got whole new looks from head to clothes.
    2z5ukon.jpg

i6zbev.jpg
    Aiden got a promotion. Brianna and Brandon looked for jobs to get a head start as it was still undecided if they were going to go to college. Brianna didn’t find anything she liked but Brandon found a position in the Gamer Career as a Noob.
    1z15nrs.png
    Brianna and Brandon’s room was redone to kinda reflect their likes and hobbies. They would love their own rooms but the family just doesn’t have the money.
    jsj8dv.jpg
    Jay had his birthday. A party was thrown but guess none of the guests showed up lol.
    yld06.jpg
    Brandon surprised me by giving Jay a bath.
    2ccnhwy.jpg
    Brianna was the first one up the next morning and prepared breakfast.
    1zz2drq.jpg
    Brandon helped Brianna let their parents sleep by taking care of Jay starting with potty training and getting him dressed for the day.
    oj0zuo.jpg
    Aiden’s was chosen as a finalist in a film fest at work and received $2000
    eu3i3a.png
    Brianna wanted to get into private school so we invited the headmaster over. Aiden gave him a tour while she prepared dinner. He got stuck in the kitchen when I tried calling him for dinner. (I forced an error and hit reset but he disappeared along with the counter so guess it acted as if he never came lol)
    2ls78zd.jpg

20fyds3.jpg
    Jay did a little dance as someone had turn on the stereo and never turned it off.
    jl1l7c.jpg
    Brianna called up the college to see what scholarships she could get. She was sure she wanted to go but just had to make sure she had the money for it as she didn’t want her parents to worry about the money needed to send her. Brandon was still undecided but had decided to give it a shot though he didn’t apply for as many scholarships as Brianna did but still had a fair amount.
    2eq41nn.jpg

345n6sz.jpg
    Hi :mrgreen:

Lol~ Those are hard LTWs- I've never done the pets LTW. :D
    Hope the Headmaster works next time. :(

It was a good chapter.
    @Rflong7: I've never done either of them...I mean I've played my far share of Romance and family sims but with Romance they usually get the aspiration to reach the top of the slacker career or some other job, with family they usually get ones like reach golden anniversary, graduate 3 kids from college, or have 6 grandchildren lol.

Me too since Aiden wants to enroll Jay into private school. Not sure what happened with the headmaster he just got stuck lol.

Ch.11- Growing Up

Aiden got a promotion just two more and his aspiration will be complete ( I looked it up )
    ixflh2.png
    Brandon also reached the top of his teen career earning him another scholarship.
    28h1snm.jpg
    It was great that the two were focusing on things they needed to do to prepare for college but even they need to get away from it once in awhile so they went downtown for some fun.
    24qo0li.jpg
    Back at home it was time for Jay’s Birthday so we threw a party and invited some friends over.
    2eem05t.jpg

r09zqo.jpg
    Patricia was promoted and she now has two promotions left until the top. ( I also looked hers up)
    3509tnk.jpg
    With Jay now being a child he needed his own bed so the nursery was turned into Brianna’s. Brandon and Jay had the joy of bunking together. At least one of the twins got their own room.
    2jf1080.jpg
    Brianna decided before going off to college she wanted to experience true love so she called up the town matchmaker to find her perfect match. The guy just fell from the sky ready to be introduced to her. But he left the moment he fell so she didn’t even get to say hi or find out if he was the perfect match…$5,000 down the drain…*sigh*
    1zl7xo8.jpg

mjvdav.jpg
    Brandon was fired from his teen job as a gamer all because the game server lagged making impossible for him to do anything.
    x2mhhj.jpg
    Through Brandon it was discovered that Jay’s hobby was games. They seem to have a lot in common.
    fvdy7s.jpg
    Brianna was able to work more on her own hobby of music and dance since her parents had bought her the ballet bar (I don’t know what it’s called lol. )
    2rfvnuf.jpg
    Patricia got a promotion, just one more before she reaches the top with only two days before her and Aiden’s birthday I think we can do it. (Aiden would have just one more promotion but he was late to work)
    2e1zmdz.jpg
    Guess who maxed out all her skills…Brianna that’s who…I don’t even know how lol…but she’s all set for college, shall be a breeze except Brandon only has one of two skills maxed lol.
    eq4e55.jpg
    Brianna and Jay built a snowman as it was the first day of winter and had snowed quite a lot.
    34q5yec.jpg
    Due to a bad choice with a chance card Aiden was demoted now he’s back to needing 2 promotions before reaching the top.
    smqbtg.jpg
    Aiden and Patricia threw a party inviting their closet friends to celebrate them becoming elders.
    2dt9c28.jpg
    Brianna and Brandon both decided it was finally time to move out the family home and into a dorm where they’ll stay during the time their in college.
    ih4kdv.jpg

ebapsh.jpg