Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA/Maxis Silence

Comments

• Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    there was a mod for that, if people were interested. I have the no fatness version...
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    Glimmer50 wrote: »

Why couldn't you do the challenge with no job? Was it just to hard? I am curious because I love to play this way.

Up until this patch, if your female sim (which Jarsie plays) did the digging they looked like Hercules at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkhh5JytYE

or a beefy Grace Jones look-alike

Yeah that is true. I am glad they fixed that. I was playing a guy so it wasn't so bad. I didn't let my women Sims dig as I didn't want them to be muscle bound. Maybe now, it will be easier to play that way. I hope so.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    [

Hi Jarsie,
    seeing my name and my challenge in this matter sure is touching. :mrgreen:
    I remember when my hobo was in his sleeping bag in a park during the night. Although that may sound sad, it was something else and far from regular gameplay and therefore refreshing. I guess doing such is not possible in TS4 either.

Actually, I've started over and decided to try to play by your challenge rules (modified slightly because it's a different game). I'm going to try NOT letting her get a job at all until she builds her own house. This should be interesting.

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member

I like to play this way too. I just wanted to add that you can rummage in your neighbors trash, you can dig for rocks and for very little money you can garden buying seeds from the planters when you get the money. You can also take stuff from your neighbors garden and plant it in the ground instead of buying planters. You take the fruit, put it on the ground and can plant it or you can get it from the park. You can skill that way until you can buy a book shelf, then you can skill up by purchasing the needed books from the bookshelf. I found digging on those rocks around the hood to bring in some fairly decent money. I haven't tried this challenge yet but it is on my to do list. Just wanted to make sure you knew about these options. Oh and also there is a money cheat to bring your initial money down to 500. It is testingcheats true, then type in money 500. Not sure if you knew about these things.

Why couldn't you do the challenge with no job? Was it just to hard? I am curious because I love to play this way.

Cyron's challenge was much harder. Your Sim had to start out with zero simoleans in the bank. I found that money cheat and am using it. I've restarted my game so that she won't get a job until she builds her house. The only concessions I made was to put a refrigerator in the gym and in the park, but that was allowed in the Sims 3. She uses the gym to take a shower and both venues to use the bathroom. She's only allowed quick meals. All her money she gets from collecting, programming or writing will go to her home. (Those are the only activities that don't cost any money to play). I built a library in Oasis Springs (found the cheat to spawn library shelves).

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    I love the sims 4, for me is like a version of the sims 2, which was my favorite. The thing I miss most is the family tree, see since the sims 2 was release, I have played a legacy, it was the most interesting part of the game for me, seeing your sim get married, have a kid and then this kid grow up and marry again and so on was the best aspect. So as legacy player, I miss so much the family tree and the toddler stage, the toddler stage is my favorite, I remember when seasons for the sims 2 came out and I loved the winter clothes that the toddlers got, I love to teach them to learn the things, I love to see them walking, hugging the dog and the cat, eating the animals' food, but since I love the sims so much, I still bought the sims 4 and I'm glad I did because it's a good game, for me it's better than sims 3, but the lack of toddlers is a big deal for legacy players like me, I don't care about open world, or more bars to go at the city, because I focus on my sims, I play for that specific house and something very important is missing and that's the only thing I don't like about the sims 4. (Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian)
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited October 2014
    SelenaGrey wrote: »

From what I've gathered the people who are most disappointed with The Sims 4 want toddlers. They want the game to recognize great grand parents for their legacies. They want a family tree. There is nothing for these types of players in The Sims 4.

Please don't interpret this as me trying to stir up controversy but I'm genuinely curious - do "toddlers" simply represent "full lifestages" or, as I've hypothesized in other responses here - do they simply represent a feeling of lack of deep family gameplay? Is it because you want those "teaching" moments?

@SimGuruLyndsay

I want the teaching moments. It is when parents truly bond with their kids.

People would pay for a family EP featuring toddlers and perhaps pre-teens.

I think children were done wonderfully, aside the aspirations, and if toddlers could be that cute and enchanting I would love it a lot.

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »

I like to play this way too. I just wanted to add that you can rummage in your neighbors trash, you can dig for rocks and for very little money you can garden buying seeds from the planters when you get the money. You can also take stuff from your neighbors garden and plant it in the ground instead of buying planters. You take the fruit, put it on the ground and can plant it or you can get it from the park. You can skill that way until you can buy a book shelf, then you can skill up by purchasing the needed books from the bookshelf. I found digging on those rocks around the hood to bring in some fairly decent money. I haven't tried this challenge yet but it is on my to do list. Just wanted to make sure you knew about these options. Oh and also there is a money cheat to bring your initial money down to 500. It is testingcheats true, then type in money 500. Not sure if you knew about these things.

Cyron's challenge was much harder. Your Sim had to start out with zero simoleans in the bank. I found that money cheat and am using it. I've restarted my game so that she won't get a job until she builds her house. The only concessions I made was to put a refrigerator in the gym and in the park, but that was allowed in the Sims 3. She uses the gym to take a shower and both venues to use the bathroom. She's only allowed quick meals. All her money she gets from collecting, programming or writing will go to her home. (Those are the only activities that don't cost any money to play). I built a library in Oasis Springs (found the cheat to spawn library shelves).

Yayy glad you found a way to make it work because I love that challenge but I guess I was playing the Rags to Riches one with Rain in my shoes or something like that. I am going to try the one you are doing. Sounds more challenging. Now, at least our females won't look like the hulk. Happy Simming Jarsie.
  • Options
    constance wrote: »

In TS4 In order to move up in a career, of course it would make sense that a Sim needs to have a certain level of skill. But to add on "level 4 in 2 different skills" (skills that have little to do with the actual career, in my view) and "go to work in inspired mood" makes it kind of burdensome, for me, anyway. This was something that was in TS2 as well that I didn't really like (make have 10 friends to get a promotion, etc). Now, we also see it with the kids, which I brought up the kids earlier. It isn't enough for them to do their homework every day, but they also have to do extra credit so many times or level up a certain number of skills in order to not have a C. If they don't do like the game says, there's endless calls from the principal and they don't go beyond the 'satisfactory level'. It absolutely hampers my story if I ignore the goals. If my Sim child was an overachiever or a whiz kid or something, it would make more sense story wise and I would have made the conscious decision myself to complete those tasks, but to put that as a default for all the children is a little much. Never mind the fact that there's not enough time in the day to make sure their relationships with their families are on point and if they manage to have friends, as well as keep up with their needs.

Sure, I can do whatever I want with my Sims, but if I want them to go anywhere in life, I have complete the tasks as directed by the game. They are not simply opportunities that can be declined like they were in TS3.

Thank you for explaining - that makes a lot of sense.

@SimGuruLyndsay

OK. I don't want to be negative. I just want to say exactly what I don't like. Please, be aware that there are tons I love about the game. I just thought laser-focused feedback might help.

I really feel that having to push your sim into a specific emotion to get a good grade and be promoted breaks the illusion they are alive and push the game too far into RPG. I love the emotions having consequences, but I dislike them being such direct requirements.

I don't like when an aspiration requires me to apologise to my partner. I have seen most simmers here end up forcing fights only to fulfil such requirement. People build rooms to get sims in the fighting mood and fight random strangers just to start off already angry. That doesn't feel like life simulation at all.

I don't like that dates and weddings have such specific goals, like having three drinks. I think if the wedding party and guests had fun, improved their mood, that should make it a success. The same goes for a date. If the sim felt flirty, happy or the relationship furthered, that should make it successful.

I want things to feel more open ended.
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Hi all - this is a really interesting (if not difficult) thread to read being a developer on the Sims 4 team. You are clearly passionate about The Sims, which I genuinely appreciate. I wish I could answer each of these individually but you are already debating much of the challenges we encounter as developers as well. There is a very difficult balance in building everything YOU have asked for, creating a cohesive foundation experience and meeting deadlines (everybody has them) - sometimes that doesn't result in what we expect and we have to adapt. We make the best decisions we can with whatever information we have at the time. I hope you give us the benefit of the doubt that we are truly invested in continuing to grow The Sims. I have been working on the Sims for 12 years, I LOVE this game. I started on Sims 1, moved to Sims 2 and worked on the Sims 3 before leading The Sims 4. The Sims has become a huge experience over the years and has exceedingly high expectations of "what makes it the Sims" - you have all embraced it and made it your own in so many ways that it is virtually impossible for us to accommodate completely. That doesn't mean we don't try and that we don't talk about it constantly. We will try and engage you in everything we can as early as we can. Please keep talking to us, we are here. We are working very hard, every day, with you in our minds to keep The Sims, The Sims. I would love to see a discussion on what YOU think is really, truly at the heart of the Sims. I talk about it all of the time, but maybe, as you seem to suspect, I just really don't know any more. I am always open to being corrected and learning something new. Thank you for challenging us, I hope you see us rise to meet it.

SimguruLyndsay, Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this thread. As you might have noticed there are many of us who are unhappy with the direction The Sims 4 is going. Speaking for myself, I can say the true heart of the Sims has always been it's ability to have players connect with thier sims. The bond a player formed with thier sims was something very special. You watched them live, love, cry, and shared in every joy, and every moment of sadness. Players like myself, had our sims marry, have children, and watch them grow, love and learn. Our options were only limited by our own imagination.

Sims 4 is a very goal oriented game. Completing these goals leaves no time for our sims to enjoy each other. A parent coming home and playing with thier child before dinner, instead both parent and child have a list of things they need to do. Parents spending some romantic time together, after getting the kids to bed. Again, there is no time left for these things, either they are to tierd, or they have something else they need to do. Some people say that we should just ignore those things. The problem with that is if you don't do these things, a percentage of the game is locked away from you. The gameplay itself has become very linear. The goal and reward system in the game, is far from the only problem. With the exclusion of toddlers, and a family tree, and babies being stuck to a bassinet, legacy and generational players like myself, have had our way to play ripped out of the game. Some people say we need to adapt. I have spent 14 years playing The Sims the same way, the way I enjoy playing, the playstyle that made me fall in love with the sims. I see no reason to change my play style, to something I wouldn't enjoy as much, simply to buy a new game. To expect fans to just throw away everything they loved about the game, is just asking to much.

You said you tried to build the game that everyone asked for. I don't know anybody who asked for any of this. I remember reading and asking about more interactions for all age groups, more family things in the game. Ironically it seems that Sims 4 has gone in the opposite direction, of what people I know, and myself actually wanted. I do know there are some who like the goal oriented style. No one I know, but I do know there are some on these forums. I am not against goals in game, as long as they are optional, without penalty if you choose not to do them. Sims 4 takes away from players having any options, when in the past, the options were almost limitless. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I also hope you all can rise to meet our challenge. Until then, I will continue to play with my Sims 2 and 3.

Edited to add paragraphs to my wall of text....happy-032.gif

Thank you for this thoughtful explanation - a couple interesting things jump out at me. First though, I'm sorry you feel we changed everything out from under you and I understand that point of view. I hope you can see the promise and see sparks of things that might excite you. As I mentioned above what I think you're looking for is a deeper connective tissue between your families, legacy, genetics - more ways for that to matter. I do think we didn't achieve what we wanted to there or what the Sims 4 is capable of. You also point out that people were asking for more interactions for ages and more family things in game - I actually think we DID do this but because you don't have the first thing (the connection and meaning of those actions) it still feels shallow. What I think a lesson for me is - things to do isn't the only thing you care about. Those things have to add up to something - they have to matter and that is just important as having the things in the first place.

The goals aspect of this comment is interesting as well. I think of the goals as ideas of WHAT I could do but I never play to them only (that is just my style). I can see why some people say "ignore them" but I'm curious why that feels wrong to you? Do you mean you feel compelled to accomplish career goals for example becuase you want to unlock a new stove? Or do you mean the aspiration goals? We actually "lock away" a pretty little amount when it comes down to it because we want you to be able to sandbox BUT give you something to work towards if you choose too. We've had version of goals & rewards in the past (TS2 & TS3 gated content behind achieving things)- what feels different about them in TS4?

@SimGuruLyndsay

In TS3, there were several ways to get promoted. You didn't need to have an exact X number of friends. Or feel the exact X emotion when you left home. You had more of a choice in how you'd advance.

You could have an epic party, but you weren't told what exact actions to do to accomplish that, you could throw whatever party you liked and if everybody enjoyed themselves, it would be epic.

I feel children right now, if you want them to get an A, have to slave away and we can't just enjoy our families. In fact, since school doesn't seem to do much (you no longer meet new friends or further your relationships) many of us are skipping it for as much as we can. Perhaps if a family EP had homeschooling, the goal oriented simmers and the family oriented simmers could both have what they want.

I believe the first TS3 EPs were very goal oriented, while others, like Generations, Pets, Seasons, Island Paradise just gave us a lot to do, but when and how we wanted to. If TS4 and its EPs could also go more into that direction, it would be perfect. It's really fun right now. I love it. But I feel I need a bunch of mods to stop the game from forcing me to do things.

For instance, keeping your sim in shape is really difficult. If you don't keep a very controlled eating and exercising routine, you may end up fat or overly muscular in a couple of days! I got mods to stop that. Ideally, you should only build muscle if you worked really hard for many days. And you should only get fat if you really let yourself go. "Oh, no, my sim will get fat, turn into a bodybuilder" shouldn't be in the forefront of our minds all the time.

I think right now the game needs minor adjustments and fine-tuning. Which it's great news. It means you guys did a great job and listening to a bit of our feedback, we can have that final polish that will make it shine brighter than ever.
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    I think customization is the real heart of the Sims franchise, whether it is a variety of choices during gameplay or the ability to add content without relying on someone else to do it.

For me, a proper aging cycle (and toddlers specifically) are what made me move to TS2, and it's been an integral part of my play style ever since. I don't make every family have a million babies and then never age them up, but even the ugly ones are adorable and I never tire of the snuggle animation. Toddlers in 3 were cute too but didn't really click the same way. And now in 4 they're gone. Teens and their different focuses and wants were wonderful (Sneak Out was so funny the first time); grandparents and their family ties were so cool.
    But not everyone likes kids as much as I do, and there was so much hate for the elders, oh my gosh! To them I say "buy a special birthday cake and age them up instantly then! Good riddance to the little monsters, right? And give your elders this potion and be done with them, yay!"
    Because who am I to tell someone else how to play their private game? It's none of my business.

I really liked the CASt from TS3, but I didn't take advantage of it nearly as much as others; I don't mind a return to TS2-style recolors, but a lot of people do. What I -do- really miss from TS2 though is the Bodyshop, and if we could get a version of that back then maybe it could patch that bridge for a lot of simmers.
    If the core game can't handle CASt, and doesn't make for easy recoloring of skins and makeup, could you guys develop a TS4Bodyshop that allows cc creators to more easily pull out create-a-sim aspects and game objects and repackage them so that we can still personalize our games without messing up the main engine? An easy way to add new makeup/freckles/etc to my sims would be great and it would alleviate much of the frustration for people who love to create.
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    GaryDaBaumGaryDaBaum Posts: 13 New Member
    I miss the toddlers, the teaching them to walk, talk, sing a nursery rhyme. Miss giving the infants a bath in the sink. The Sims 2 got it right.

In the Sims 2, I loved every family in that game. Even the NPC's. Their backstories, and their connections to each other. All the families. Haven't had that feeling with the families in Sims 4.

Waiting to see how Sims 4 develops from packs, patches and such. But, still playing Sims 2 and 3. For me, seems to be a lot of storytelling elements missing. My opinion, of course.
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    edited October 2014
    @SimGuruLyndsay: Honestly Sims 4 is beyond rescue for me. As a successor for Sims 3 I expected improvement, not several steps backwards. I know Sims 4 cannot be changed to have an open world and more realistic graphics but maybe you can make a note for Sims 5:
    - more realistic graphics (look at GTA V for PC for example)
    - open world
    - physics engine. Example: imagine a clumsy Sim being really clumsy and accidentally tossing a plate of Spaghetti into the face of another Sim. Depending on the positions of the Sims and the direction the plate flies it happens or not. This randomness which a physics engine grants makes scenarios unpredictable and exciting.
    - Sims interactions like in Sims 2 (same care for the little details)
    - CAST
    - all lifestages
    I would buy that in a heartbeat. :)

- I hear "open world" a lot and of course on the surface I understand that nobody likes loads. But what are you looking for in your "play style"? Do you miss following your Sims around town? Is it the managing multiple Sims in multiple places? Is it larger spaces? There are actually a bunch of choices developers COULD make to address these problems in different ways if we understand the underlying need.

@SimGuruLyndsay
    I know you weren't asking me but I would like to tell you what I miss from a open world. technically yes, it's the part of missing managing multiple sims in different places. As a generation player. My sim's are set on highest free will. They work they're butts off Mon-Fri and on Saturday and Sunday it's they're relaxing days. Now I like having big familes. So some of my sims might love the outdoors while the other half of them can't put a book down.

I used to be able to take those sims to the pool/park while having the other sims at the Libraby/Gym.

Someone was having a party? wants to go on a date? No problem!

The mother would go back home early and cook dinner just so when her kids came back from being out on the town they would have dinner waiting for them. and besides all of that, the Open world was just beautiful to pan around and look at. To see random sims in town doing SILLY things. I loved it.

oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    @SimGuruLyndsay: Honestly Sims 4 is beyond rescue for me. As a successor for Sims 3 I expected improvement, not several steps backwards. I know Sims 4 cannot be changed to have an open world and more realistic graphics but maybe you can make a note for Sims 5:
    - more realistic graphics (look at GTA V for PC for example)
    - open world
    - physics engine. Example: imagine a clumsy Sim being really clumsy and accidentally tossing a plate of Spaghetti into the face of another Sim. Depending on the positions of the Sims and the direction the plate flies it happens or not. This randomness which a physics engine grants makes scenarios unpredictable and exciting.
    - Sims interactions like in Sims 2 (same care for the little details)
    - CAST
    - all lifestages
    I would buy that in a heartbeat. :)

- I hear "open world" a lot and of course on the surface I understand that nobody likes loads. But what are you looking for in your "play style"? Do you miss following your Sims around town? Is it the managing multiple Sims in multiple places? Is it larger spaces? There are actually a bunch of choices developers COULD make to address these problems in different ways if we understand the underlying need.

@SimGuruLyndsay
    I know you weren't asking me but I would like to tell you what I miss from a open world. technically yes, it's the part of missing managing multiple sims in different places. As a generation player. My sim's are set on highest free will. They work they're butts off Mon-Fri and on Saturday and Sunday it's they're relaxing days. Now I like having big familes. So some of my sims might love the outdoors while the other half of them can't put a book down.

I used to be able to take those sims to the pool/park while having the other sims at the Libraby/Gym.

Someone was having a party? wants to go on a date? No problem!

The mother would go back home early and cook dinner just so when her kids came back from being out on the town they would have dinner waiting for them. and besides all of that, the Open world was just beautiful to pan around and look at. To see random sims in town doing SILLY things. I loved it.

This.
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    As mentioned in a previous thread I stop the taxi and make my sim explore. The open worlds are beautiful and a loading screen is no substitute for a beautiful world. This does not mean I put my worlds more than the sims. On the contrary it means I care about every aspect of their lives and that includes their environment :)

Am with @Slyvanas and @pguida :) but I fear @SimGuruLyndsay stopped reading a long time ago :(
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
    As mentioned in a previous thread I stop the taxi and make my sim explore. The open worlds are beautiful and a loading screen is no substitute for a beautiful world. This does not mean I put my worlds more than the sims. On the contrary it means I care about every aspect of their lives and that includes their environment :)

Am with @Slyvanas and @pguida :) but I fear @SimGuruLyndsay stopped reading a long time ago :(

Oh I'm still reading. Just haven't had time to actually formulate as many responses between my meetings and talking about all the things you guys are telling me!
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    @SimGuruLyndsay really glad you are still with us :) there is a lot here to get through but it is all worth reading. Thank you again. Betty
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

Oh I'm still reading. Just haven't had time to actually formulate as many responses between my meetings and talking about all the things you guys are telling me!

Oh hi again nice to see you still reading our ideas/concerns, i am really grateful the way you doing now, in the first week i really thought i would see a Sims with only few content, but after your feedback i am happy about this game. Thank you again Lindsay :)
  • Options
    AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2014
    > @pguida said:
    > Slyvanas wrote: »
    >
    > I know you weren't asking me but I would like to tell you what I miss from a open world. technically yes, it's the part of missing managing multiple sims in different places. As a generation player. My sim's are set on highest free will. They work they're butts off Mon-Fri and on Saturday and Sunday it's they're relaxing days. Now I like having big familes. So some of my sims might love the outdoors while the other half of them can't put a book down.
    >
    > I used to be able to take those sims to the pool/park while having the other sims at the Libraby/Gym.
    >
    > Someone was having a party? wants to go on a date? No problem!
    >
    > The mother would go back home early and cook dinner just so when her kids came back from being out on the town they would have dinner waiting for them. and besides all of that, the Open world was just beautiful to pan around and look at. To see random sims in town doing SILLY things. I loved it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This.
    My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • Options
    AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes! That's exactly my feeling.
    *Sorry for the mess with the quotes, lol*

(From @Sylvanas and @pguidas posts.)
    My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • Options

Yeah i agree to this, the overall concept of the Game should be amazing. Open World and the new Sims 4 Feature would be awesome.
  • Options
    constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    You know, since Sims 4 is remeniscent of Sims 2 in many ways, is it too late to bring back the Special Event Camera? It made those special moments, well...special. Especially the first kiss and first woohoo...and marriage proposal...and marriage...and graduation. Man, now I wanna cry.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member

Yeah i agree to this, the overall concept of the Game should be amazing. Open World and the new Sims 4 Feature would be awesome.

They have pretty much stated that open world like Sims 3 was not going to happen. That would raise the specs of the game, and be very unfair to those who have purchased it already, with lower spec computers expecting it to play. I think as a best case senario, there is some kind of middleground that we could meet at. I will be honest, I loved the open world, but loading screens don't bother me. I have spent 10 years playing The Sims 2, I am very familiar with them. lol.
  • Options

They have pretty much stated that open world like Sims 3 was not going to happen. That would raise the specs of the game, and be very unfair to those who have purchased it already, with lower spec computers expecting it to play. I think as a best case senario, there is some kind of middleground that we could meet at. I will be honest, I loved the open world, but loading screens don't bother me. I have spent 10 years playing The Sims 2, I am very familiar with them. lol.

Yeah sorry i forgotten to add this is for the next Game kinda wish for haha.
    I know its not really possible in Sims 4, only for the Future a thought.
  • Options
    constance wrote: »
    You know, since Sims 4 is remeniscent of Sims 2 in many ways, is it too late to bring back the Special Event Camera? It made those special moments, well...special. Especially the first kiss and first woohoo...and marriage proposal...and marriage...and graduation. Man, now I wanna cry.

Yes the cut scenes. hearts-018.gif Oh my gosh, I love those so much! It is one of my favorite features in The Sims 2!
  • Options

Yeah sorry i forgotten to add this is for the next Game kinda wish for haha.
    I know its not really possible in Sims 4, only for the Future a thought.

Future thoughts are good! happy-038.gif