Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose a wife for Handsome Noble?

I just started a legacy challenge last night (a prettacy) with a sim named Handsome Noble. This is him:

noble4.png
noble2.pngnoble3.png
noble5.png

Poor, poor little Handsome needs a good woman who can overlook his *ahem* physical differences and give him lots and lots of legacy babies. In an effort to try and pick the perfect woman for him, who can (hopefully) give him at least semi-normal looking children, I’ve complied a few images of some of the women he’s met so far (he’s met so many in my game within two sim days, it’s ridiculous). I can’t seem to pick one, which is unusual since I always seem to settle on one eventually. So I decided to try and ask anyone who’s reading what they think. If no one responds, I’ll just flip a coin or something lol, but alas, here are them womenfolk. Most of them are just random "Not in World" townies my game spawned (except for Bella, of course. A few others might be in houses too, I'm not actually too sure...)

woman1.pngwoman2.pngwoman3.pngwoman4.pngwoman5.pngwoman6.png
woman7.pngwoman8.pngwoman9.pngwoman10.pngwoman11.pngwoman12.png

1 - Lilian Shafer
2 - Anabelle Perry
3 - Mickinley Gresham
4 - Teagan Draper
5 - Dahlia Lowe
6 - Irene Crowell
7 - Adrienne Caruso
8 - Marlene Mulligan
9 - Eliana Lynn
10 - Karlee Lawler
11 - Layla Craig
12 - Bella Goth

If you want to read the first chapter in his story, click here.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this, and to anyone who votes. I really appreciate it! Especially since I'm kind of stuck right now, at least until I pick one. I also hope I posted this in the right forum!
The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
Origin ID: BlindxSecrets

Comments

• buttertoast2792buttertoast2792 Posts: 60 Member
    Number 4 since they hit it off right away! They have that special chemistry hehe <3
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I choose number 4, Teagan Draper, for a number of reasons (well, four at least, since she's number 4):
    1. She's the one who's been nicest to him so far.
    2. They share a love of fishing!
    3. If you look at her expressions in the photos, it looks like she's really into him, whereas the other women seem to have this odd attraction-repulsion thing going... I think they could make magic together!
    4. She has great genes (but then so do all the candidates)

And the bonus... she's in waders! She's one of the fisherwomen wandering around the park! How cool is that! A gorgeous, kind, sweet, into-him fisherwoman...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Ok after re-reading the blog post (lol) I agree with number 4.
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited September 2014
    I can go with the crowd and vote number 4, too - but if Handsome wants more baby mommies down the line, I would love to see what his urchin children look like with Bella Goth, lol!!!
    Don't just go with no. 4 (cuz I'm SO outspoken), guys! Cheer for your fav--and maybe you'll persuade us all to change our votes. Let's get a real race going!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited September 2014
    Dang, how'd you get so many beauties in town at once? :open_mouth:

I too have a crush on no.4 from reading the blog, lol. But, comparing their faces, she's actually fairly similar to him, so I don't know if that's the best choice for accelerating the de-ug.

I think a longer face/different chin/squarer jaw is the way to go, so maybe no.10?

I would vote Bella just for the lolz. (Though her eyes/pouty mouth are somewhat like his, too)

But really, I can't turn away true love, so no.4!

I think.

/nothelpfulsorry

edit: and now I understand why everyone is spelling out "number 4" instead of using the pound sign - silly hashtags! *shakes fist*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • j0nathanhj0nathanh Posts: 115 Member
    9 - Eliana Lynn

:D
    @floorraisin - a new challenge: fill a house with all the gardeners or fisherman! You need to have a full house, but those are the only ones you can move in. OR.... a garden/fishing legacy! The sig. other/spouse can ONLY be one of the gardeners or fishermen/women! AND... the aspiration for the heir has to be whichever the townie parent was (i.e. gardener --> botanical aspiration for heir; fisherperson --> angling ace for heir!)

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited September 2014
    4 - Teagan Draper

I think she looks interesting, might be some nice mixes :)

Edit: LOL I didn't know that so many chosae the same out of all those alternatives. That's so cool!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited September 2014
    Based on the blog post, I'm still for #4. If you only go by looks, though, I actually liked no. 6, no. 9, and no. 7 the most (in that order).
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Funny that you should mention this @CathyTea - I may or may not be stalking fishermen/women for my next gen right now! Hee :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    9 :)
    p6tqefj
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    I'm going to vote for 11 - Layla Craig I think the fuller cheeks, and she has a bit more of a chin than he has. But if I was voting for loves it would be 4 since they got on so well in your game already :) *hmm do I have time for a prettacy....checks schedule.....nope no extra free time, oh well off to start one anyway*
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Genetically I like #7, Handsome needs a woman with some defined bone structure. I like her jawline and nose-should help bring things to proportion. Maybe. :-)
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • LTCWoodwardLTCWoodward Posts: 49 Member
    I think for a good challenge and great story line Bella Goth would be great; If you take her out of the running I pick number 7. Enjoyed the beginning of your story!
  • Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    Number 4, she is the only one that actually talked to him. :)
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • NaydiNaydi Posts: 387 Member
    I would have to choose number 4. He deserves NICE.
    This I do for the fun of it.
    • My Sims 4 Blog with Custom Content and Commentary is at Celynoir
    • Get my Custom Content at The Sims 4 Noir and Mod the Sims.
    • More downloads, houses and Sims, are available in the Gallery, under Naydi33.
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member

11 friends to lovers is nice:)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    I feel like Teagan and Handsome is meant to be!
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    4. Teagan seems like a good match for him. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    > @CathyTea said:
    > I choose number 4, Teagan Draper, for a number of reasons (well, four at least, since she's number 4):
    > 1. She's the one who's been nicest to him so far.
    > 2. They share a love of fishing!
    > 3. If you look at her expressions in the photos, it looks like she's really into him, whereas the other women seem to have this odd attraction-repulsion thing going... I think they could make magic together!
    > 4. She has great genes (but then so do all the candidates)
    >
    > And the bonus... she's in waders! She's one of the fisherwomen wandering around the park! How cool is that! A gorgeous, kind, sweet, into-him fisherwoman...

This. Nailed it.

Those are all the right reasons for her to be with him.

I don't think Teagan is the prettiest girl on the roster though, but she's definitely the most beautiful for him. I do think she's pretty, but if you wanted to go for making the most beautiful babies, I'd say 10 or 12.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 58 Member
    11 would be funny xD She's awesome in the story so far
    Destined_logo.png
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to vote, everyone! I really appreciate it! So the tally is (assuming I counted it right lol):

12 - Teagan Draper (#4)
    3 - Layla Craig (#11)
    3 - Adrienne Caruso (#7)
    2 - Eliana Lynn (#9)

Tegan definitely won by a landslide, so I'll be going with her. I'm considering uploading those four (and maybe some of the others) to the gallery under legacyloves, that way they could be available down the line as potential love interests for Handsome's children. So they are still in the genetics pool even if they don't marry him? It's a possibility, at least. :D

It'll be up under #nobleswomen and #legacyloves or you could just search my origin ID if you want any of them. :D

Thanks again! Off to start on the next chapter.
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • MissBizbokMissBizbok Posts: 28 New Member
    Stilllllll checking back for updates ;) Really wanna know what happens! :D lol