Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @luthienrising If I pretendz to be a salad then no vetz… The purrrfect plan! :lol:
    @oopsdaies Christy is so beautiful! Is she on the gallery? I would love to have her in my Decades Challenge!
    @simerizer Love it! ^.^
    Terrance found a lovely girl named Alexus Munch and they hit it off well. Mum is playing chaperone as the two get to know each other.
    gxdZtGol.jpg

Percival bought a puppy for Emily as she wants to be friends with all the animals, though it seems William loves the puppy as well ^.^
    OKx28zLl.png

Of course it seems William is a glutton for punishment as he was caught by Bessie once more, this time he collects the stolen essence. :lol:
    O1TXpmFl.png
    Checking on the rest of the family, Cornelia married Walter Dickens, son of Charles Dickens, and moved into their own home.
    M9nCKC2l.png

Maximilian and Autumn both grew into teens and you can clearly see who they took after in looks ^.^
    Tys7L9ml.png

Returning to the Evans Estate, Terrance gave Alexus a surprise. A promise to marry her ^.^
    EZJQc2Hl.png
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    I love custom poses, they're so much fun.

Just a cute family photo:
    CDa9056.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    "Aunty!"
    "Nifu!"

:D

RA4AR6A.jpg

3ZvRK9g.png

GKNyiUT.png

• oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Thanks for asking! Christy is not available on the gallery, since she is one of my own sims, and I've used custom content on her as well, which would be conflicting.
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    kmDcmft.png

One of my favorite lots.
    oopsdaies wrote: »
    @Celticgamer0 Thanks for asking! Christy is not available on the gallery, since she is one of my own sims, and I've used custom content on her as well, which would be conflicting.

Bummer lol I understand, but if you ever change your mind I don't mind cc :smile: Thanks for the response!
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    edited May 2018
    l4uwiwe.png
    My favorite couple: Honor & Teddy. I <3 them so much. They have three adorable tots that are as unique and heart warming as they are.
  • MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    oopsdaies wrote: »

It would be nice if there were an easy way to reference what custom content was used when uploading something to the gallery.
    It would still get filtered out by anybody who was looking for stuff without CC, so i guess it wouldn't make for a popular download. But it would be great for specific stuff like this where people see a particular interesting sim, rather than just browsing the gallery.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2018
    Biff had a really tough day at school, and a mood swing on top of it.

41342954395_a320a7587d_b.jpg

This is part of my group of Vampires who all turned in the '50s.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    This is my favorite screenshot ATM. Agathe really is in her element in this one. In the dance zone.
    qqn0E3T.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

The Rivera twins, Claude and Chloe now they are adults from my alphabet legacy. She moved out as she is a loner and she just needed a change of pace and wants to live alone and focus on science but before she did leave, they hung out together being probably quickly two of my favorite sims
    1on42c.png
    2nc1boh.png
    awp445.png

They are also descendants of the Goth's as their mother , Amelia is Mortimer's last child, his youngest daughter and I feel you can tell really. I love them so much <3
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    ava5PP2.png

Love this picture of my new sim Danielle. She looks so sweet! :smile:
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Just a lil screenshot from my Teen Runaway Challenge.

11_12_17_5_40_27_PM.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I thought this was super cute. Sebastian and my Simmy kitty Adama. (Sebs loves cats anyway).
    28399666088_262fc2c94a_b.jpg

Adama has taken a serious liking to him first sniffing...
    42225989352_bd47fcb4e1_b.jpg

And eventually getting lovin. :3
    42225987372_938c208202_b.jpg
    Sebastian and my kitler are my creations.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

New favorite;

"Mama wan'ts some of that!"
    NaCsgnP.png
  • RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    FwHhn8q.png

She is stunning :love:
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Beardedgeek I appreciate that you aren't afraid to give your female Sim curves. Way too many female players try to make their Sims look anorectic thinking it must be the coolest. Thumbs down to that. Real women have curves, real men appreciate them ;)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Nindigo wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek I appreciate that you aren't afraid to give your female Sim curves. Way too many female players try to make their Sims look anorectic thinking it must be the coolest. Thumbs down to that. Real women have curves, real men appreciate them ;)

What was the name of that song again?
    I like... something something and I cannot lie? ;)
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited May 2018

I like big booties and I cannot lie

I think it's from Anaconda someone with Nicki Minaj? Wrong on so many levels :joy:
    Sonschi wrote: »

I think it's from Anaconda someone with Nicki Minaj? Wrong on so many levels :joy:

Well you're not WRONG, it's just that I was young enough to listen to the original when it came on MTV the first time.
    And yes, I am old enough to have watched MTV when they showed music videos. I am ancient.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Well you're not WRONG, it's just that I was young enough to listen to the original when it came on MTV the first time.
    And yes, I am old enough to have watched MTV when they showed music videos. I am ancient.

I remember that time, too ^^ The music charts were called MTV Noise and I loved them.

I think it's not Anaconda but it's about the same topic

I remember that time, too ^^ The music charts were called MTV Noise and I loved them.

I think it's not Anaconda but it's about the same topic

Yeah. I think the original is just called "Big Butts" or something like that. By Sir Mix-A-Lot.
    A classic. ;)
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    edited May 2018
    Here are just a few of the family I play with the black and white film star, and her pharaoh vampire husband (Master Vampire Pharaoh Ra made by the talented simmer SirSimALot).

It's got to be love when he can look at her like that when she's making such a face
    Ok3OjcE.png?1

She's holding her cat wrong
    UXVaZyr.png?1

This is their vampire forms (I made it a more modern color film star for hers).
    jWGdtEl.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    27503075937_073c842d5c_z.jpg
    Dinner time at Linas house.

27503075297_b0f0efcd14_z.jpg
    Lina & Mortimer Goths children Lia & Knut.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top