Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2018
    My sim and her beloved dog Barnaby

T8oWOVI.png

4XlO1Ij.png

7Mdn8oz.png
    AgOhBU9.png
    Post edited by EA_Spectre on
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    @lovesstorms you could of purchased an age up treat from the vets :)

Well, had no idea. Learned something new. No longer shall I wait for them to grow up. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @lovesstorms Actually, Rascal is in heat.

OH! I didn't know that could happen. Can I send them off to mate with other cats? Or do the cats have to be in the area? This is very, very interesting...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member

OH! I didn't know that could happen. Can I send them off to mate with other cats? Or do the cats have to be in the area? This is very, very interesting...

Yeah you can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Your sim might get a little buff too. Also your cat might wander and come back pregnant. But if I want my female cat to mate, I pick one which is in the area.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Yeah you can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Your sim might get a little buff too. Also your cat might wander and come back pregnant. But if I want my female cat to mate, I pick one which is in the area.

Sadly, I can't remember whether Rascal is male or female, though I'm leaning towards male. I'll have to try that tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get back into the game again. Thanks! :) Learn something new every day.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Found a ugly looking cat lol Bless him <3

2avYn0S.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Found a ugly looking cat lol Bless him <3

2avYn0S.png

And he looks happy. Or....maybe he's cringing? Or it's an awkward smile. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

Sadly, I can't remember whether Rascal is male or female, though I'm leaning towards male. I'll have to try that tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get back into the game again. Thanks! :) Learn something new every day.

I think only females go into heat.
    edited January 2018

I think only females go into heat.

Well, then today has been an "I'm-wrong-a-lot" kind of day. :D:D:D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited March 2018
    ysa88 wrote: »

T8oWOVI.png

4XlO1Ij.png

7Mdn8oz.png
    AgOhBU9.png

Lovely pictures and Barnaby is a doll!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    edited January 2018
    Yes, yes, I see. Rascal, the kitty, is running away. I'll get right on taping his picture to telephone poles and putting posts on the internet to find him. :|:D

39773237551_e64f031a7c_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I accidentally overwrote the save for the family I was playing. Oops. So starting over again with these two ♥

MYU0JbI.png

BSqAX72.png

Really game!? :lol:

3wFw3Gb.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    ^they are like the faces of drama ha
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    ysa88 wrote: »

Lovely pictures and Barnaby is a doll!

I want him irl! <3
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
    edited March 2018
    More hugs!
    Dk2v7SR.jpg
    Bath time!
    KRHbuwp.jpg
    Krystle and Andy had their first woohoo in a long time.
    Lb1q2de.jpg
    The twins aged up! Christopher:
    hE2oHG1.png
    Annie aged up with the EXACT hair I imagined her having!
    kaCsyTu.png
    They had a dance party with their still-toddler friends.
    FUSW094.jpg
    edited January 2018
    This doesn't look safe, does it? :D

25919705008_dd85da3c64_b.jpg
    Post edited by lovesstorms on
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited January 2018
    @lovesstorms DO NOT HAVE A SIM FIX THAT!!! That's how Gunther Munch died in one of my games!
    @lovesstorms DO NOT HAVE A SIM FIX THAT!!! That's how Gunther Munch died in one of my games!

Oh no! I had Sai fix it but he didn't die, which is interesting. It didn't catch on fire. But a jukebox we had in the house was fried and did the same simulation and it caught on fire. No one died, though. Whew!

39768503892_803edb75ec_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited March 2018
    Another episode of the Joyson house.

Muggles and Hagrid mate multiple times but nothing ever comes of it.

39090861544_92d7d592ce_b.jpg

I try to get Rascal to mate with another cat, but despite them mating like rabbits over and over again, nothing ever comes of it. (I even used MCCC to increase the household from 8 to 11. They mated more again but still nothing.

"High five me."

"Um, sure. This is awkward."

"You're just not doing it right. You have to twist your paw this way and lean in."

38901889865_0fc92f62a4_b.jpg

Rascal does run away later but eventually comes back--filthy.

38901804145_5ccd7a30b7_b.jpg
    Once back, she was sprayed by at least three skunks, bitten by around four or five squirrels, and played in the trash several times. lol

38901802885_306a9a3cdc_b.jpg

Baby #2 arrives.

"Momma tummy hurt. Momma hold me."

Welcome, Bethany Joyson!

38901800495_46085f03b2_b.jpg

38901806905_b524d6df64_b.jpg

Hagrid has her suspicions about this box that shoots fire. She's keeping her eye on it.

38901805405_575f7d2fba_b.jpg

"Let's try for a boy."

"Sure!"

38901801505_96cb036ed9_b.jpg

Oh my. It's been tough with all these things in the house. Three of which I have no control. But it's been fun. Will share more later. :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @lovesstorms When you give birth to a toddler.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited March 2018
    Have two new TS4 saves; First with a male sim I created and another who was a Spawned sim I paired them with long ago... Removed the romance thing.... And a fav sim townie household in a home I created from scratch myself... Not very good, but tried and with a theme of a home from TS3's Ambitions town with this awesome Female sim townie with a bunch of tattoos! I loved how that home was designed with the lower floor and these steps that lead up to an open bedroom, not an actual 'room' just a bedroom set up at the top of the steps with a rail. Had a look/ idea I loved and tried to do my own creation of such a theme.

Odd... in one door and heading out the other...
    pwuoJ1o.jpg

No one's even asleep and he wasn't invited in... Don't think any of my sims ever had contact with him... Lol... Odd occurrence, no?

Two images...
    Y3oO0lb.jpg
    HXt6hP0.jpg
    Lol...

ZWJil4I.jpg
    She too, has interest in Candy. But no smooch wish.

In this save, I give them only the romances wishes that pop up. Till they want a smooch...

My other save is a Legacy save with a Female Alien sim, the only Alien sim I've ever created...

XqzRQjy.jpg

Vlad was/ is never nice to her anyway so, since getting the freeze ray, I have her freeze him any chance I get :lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Kilov17 I would recommend locking your back door sometimes passerby sims will path right through your house through a back door if it's a quicker route for them then the path they were on. What lot are you on? I had that happen constantly on the large 50x50 "legacy" lot in Willow Creek until I locked my back door. Sim's are apparently lazy and would rather traipse through a stranger's house then trek the entire length of the walking path that encircles that back of that property lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Simtown15 oh they're such a cute family.
    @lovesstorms doggo is lucky he's safe from death like that, and that little tot is super cute, well both of them are.
    @Kilov17 I think Vlad just wanted attention hehe, I like to see when the wants pop up sometimes I just do whatever but my sims usually accept who I pair them off with at least it seems that way.

So once again I find myself playing with the Goths which I just posted in a different save but this time I did something else with them.
    28027715279_73c7406ed7_b.jpg
    Mortimer and his family to see a pair of faces he hasn't in years, much younger even..his parents.
    39096435444_df39b48bf9_b.jpg
    Bella's already unsure, while she lost her family in a fire all she knew about them was that one day he was dropped off at school and he never saw them again. It was at this point I remembered I wanted to check and see if there was a cheat to set up vampires and I saw someone had found one. I think either a couple of them didn't work at all or they do work and I managed to type them in wrong.
    39096439614_98ce6f01e0_b.jpg
    But one of them worked fine got both of them up so they could have sun resistance and such, how I wish I could set their levels in cas, this is good enough. Anyways, this is Gunther and Cornelia if you don't know them.
    39096438314_8fb44b349a_b.jpg
    As far as they knew about vampires it wasn't the first time relatives returned, Cassandra decided to break the ice in welcoming her undead grandparents, they were never a normal family as it is. Mortimer is glad to see them, but he is also reminded of a slow burning bitterness from their disappearance.
    39096438894_9e39ce5e33_b.jpg
    Kind of says where this is going huh...well maybe.
    24935890697_6069cb7d81_b.jpg
    39096437684_cd15e68519_b.jpg
    As Bella sent the kids to their homework to allow Mortimer to talk to his parents he instead sent his father with her to see the room, in all these years it was still the same. He could just sense tension between the two also yes I decided to move things around immediately in the middle of getting pictures.

"I hope this room will work for you."

"As long as it's far from the shrew it's perfect."

"Shrew?"

"My wife."

"Well....there is no room for the coffin she brought in here at least, I'm surprised you don't get along after your long time away together we thought you must have died by now."

He chuckled.

"Why don't we have a little chat Bella?"
    24935889977_cc34afb95e_b.jpg
    "This change was not by choice like you must think, I woke up trapped in a coffin we were briefly released but found quickly that fledglings that couldn't control their thirst shouldn't be around a human child. For his safety we left him with Agnes, I didn't think she'd join Erik so soon."

"But it's been so long..how'd you even find us."

"Our Sire kept an eye on you all, when we were without a need for him we were freed again, not sure if I'm bitter or happy about that though."

If possible his wife had only gotten moodier in their time together.
    24935889517_2d06fb06e2_b.jpg
    Downstairs Mortimer was having a similar conversation he always favored his father but that wasn't to say he had a bad relationship with his mother, at first anyhow.

"I just don't understand why come back at all?"

"We figured you wouldn't have much time left...in comparison to your little wife we thought we could see you."

"Mom I don't want you to harm my family."

"And I won't so long as you keep plasma in the house, it's hard to keep a Goth away from home isn't it dear? Wouldn't want me to move anyone by force now would you?"

He was glad at least that there was room for them, he wondered how long they would be here, the sooner they left the better.
    39096437054_8b5ee143fc_b.jpg
    Bella was quick to leave his father was odd, not in a bad way but she felt a little lightheaded around him, she wished she'd studied vampires more, maybe she could now if she could find that sire of theirs.

"Do me a favor and don't tell Mortimer I'm sure he's hated us and he has that right."

She didn't even answer she felt she could trust him a little more than his mother anyhow.
    39806183781_bc6ac88792_b.jpg
    Gunther can only think his son did well for himself he's still got the family fortune and very...very lovely wife.
    28027715569_7fc81c2477_b.jpg
    Moving on...I also grabbed Don again got him a new roommate, Julie she knows she's being set up.
    39096436044_3dc32f1914_b.jpg
    Don't think she minds.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @lovesstorms When you give birth to a toddler.

She gave birth to a baby but all babies look alike, so I chose to ignore that stage. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @RedDestiny92 - Yes, he is. I wish pets could die from other ways besides old age. I mean, I guess not or I'd be said but sims die from different ways. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to do the same for pets. Maybe we'll get it someday. Yes, both toddlers are adorable. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top