Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Aw, thank you! *hugs you back* I'm not that busy anymore actually. I just don't know what to do in my game. :\ Running out of story ideas. Plus, with the new family/parenting game pack, I really don't know what I could do with it cuz I don't play with families. LOL.

Aw, you're welcome! :) I guess if you're not a family player that would be a problem. BUT, isn't there a sports SP or something coming out soon too? Perhaps you could gather some inspiration from that once it's released? You seem like a very creative person when it comes to making up stories for Dylan. ;)
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited May 2017
    Guys I just made a horrible booboo. :( I accidently deleted my save. :'( I'm working to try and get it back, if I can't that means I have to start all over with a new save. Wish me luck.

At first I was like:
    vXFoA.gif
    @Karababy52 Thank you, I did have a backup and I got it fixed. It's all there. Phew! Haha that was quite a scare.

But then I was like:
    vXFBC.gif

Glad to hear you got your save back!
    Post edited by Trowicia on
    // take me back to 2018.
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

tumblr_oq19kgzEhM1twflaho4_1280.png
    "Yep, just eating some french toast outside, in the middle of the street, nothing to worry about."
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hugs!

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/282mkgp.png[/IMG]

Fountain Fun

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/in4ler.jpg[/IMG]

Learning about nature with Dad

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2yl4pja.png[/IMG]

Such a fun couple to play

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/if4hll.png[/IMG]

Childhood sweethearts

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2yypf1l.png[/IMG]

Not so keen!

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/25twy69.png[/IMG]
    Post edited by lmusic on
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Some random images of Bridget (#1) and Brandon (#2) of my 100 Baby save doing their toddler thing.

302wbhd.jpg
    28v5deg.jpg
    2cel0qo.jpg
    1zyfya1.jpg

1647er.jpg
    Double the Trouble. Double the Naptime.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    My poor alien is getting used to being on Earth. Not sure he likes the massaging...
    XO6noZll.png

This looks like he drank too much body cleanser :tongue:
    4FvopHAl.png

tumblr_oq19kgzEhM1twflaho6_1280.png
    *Insert evil laugh*
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    We left off with kara.. After all her boyfriend drama, Kara had been quite distant from the world. One day her brother, Charlie came by for a visit. He told her he would always be there for her. "I hope everything works out for you, Kara." "Me too Charlie, me too."
    iKuosBk.png
    Soon enough it was time, the baby came. Kara welcomed a healthy, happy baby boy named Connor. Next thing she knew, he grew up into a toddler!
    IXVR4UP.png
    3oSklcn.png
    Switching over to Christian's household
    Christian and Britta got themselves a nice apartment in the Art District. They had made a very good life in the city.
    5OAVdP0.png
    nzef5Co.png
    They made so many friends with their neighbors.
    D7P6jIZ.png
    Jess came by for a visit, she was really down and out. "What's wrong, mom?" "It's your father, I'm just really concerned about him..about us." Christian knew about his father's addiction to his mother, I guess Jess was starting to see it now. Christian assured his mother she shouldn't worry and that Chris was working hard to kick his "drinking" habits. "If he doesn't Christian, I'll have no choice but to leave him."
    gls4C0g.png
    Christian swore he would never stoop to his father's level. He loved Britta so much, he would never want to hurt her. He swore he would never drink from her. They were too in love.
    OpcJjNd.png
    Christian and Britta had a romantic day at the spa.
    3KmVvR9.png
    VQXsCn0.png
    MD8xkc8.png
    Britta got a little too relaxed during her massage.
    VkG2weo.png
    the day was perfect, after their massages Christian brought Britta out to the meditation garden and popped the question!
    DsBcOOb.png
    lTVVxIc.png
    WTBmOAh.png
    I love how in love they are.
    iUcKDMh.png
    oAVDkF3.png
    Soon it was their big day!
    KyhkXHV.png
    AZfQ34s.png
    DNXV6dR.png
    xfu7m2n.png
    One of Britta's friends was a bit jealous.
    PEiHbki.png
    Mama Jess was an emotional wreck.
    dHDE3hW.png
    The reception was great!
    nzzWqQZ.png
    Britta got to chat with her new father-in-law, they hit it off.
    ejuo3JU.png
    Britta is officially one of the Hemsworth clan!

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    34025393863_3ea35172b1_b.jpg
    I checked, she really is watching the wrong child...look at the stairs Leslie.
    34449113770_d8c4eef160_b.jpg
    "Brodda I am back from my trip up the great stairs!"

"What did you see?"

"Stuff!"

"What kind?"

"Colorful stuff."

"WOW."
    or..."hug me brotha!" "Otay!" whichever
    lol
    34449110530_bdf60c9015_b.jpg
    "Be gone little man I'm more swole than you dream to be."
    mmhmm...yes Don is the gym trainer in this pic you've been dethroned Donny.
    34025389903_b7e42d70fd_b.jpg
    Side note I made them and dropped them down in another save, I immediately thought the Addams should be in Forgotten Hollow but this pic is the best ever, dark thoughts Tish dark thoughts.
    34449106220_625134ff33_b.jpg
    34025388933_bb8e54839b_b.jpg
    They don't represent their sides very well hah.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    Err, I totatlly wasn't sleeping during yoga class...

yZbYl7K.png
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    Fun photoshoot

20jivpy.png

Playing in the fountain with Dad

9rufig.png
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    So young, so innocent.

04-01-17_2-04-20PM_zpsb0nnikbc.png

04-01-17_2-04-25PM_zpsrt4jizms.png

04-01-17_2-04-30PM_zpsaecxoaqj.png

04-01-17_2-04-36PM_zpsugvtbrag.png

So dead.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    So young, so innocent.

04-01-17_2-04-20PM_zpsb0nnikbc.png

04-01-17_2-04-25PM_zpsrt4jizms.png

04-01-17_2-04-30PM_zpsaecxoaqj.png

04-01-17_2-04-36PM_zpsugvtbrag.png

So dead.

LMAO!

Reminds me of my sim the other night, she was cleaning her apartment and she was so tired, like most motives were low, day after I let her have a break so she danced until night and I saw a vampire in the background doing that weird walk and I was like "poor neighbour", that same night that exact vampire walked into her apartment to get to her, the girl just got better and had to sleep for an entire day again lmao, this game is really funny sometimes :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @Skobee That walk is really entertaining. I love seeing vampires going around and biting random Sims. :#
    aSE16f8.gif

tumblr_oq19kgzEhM1twflaho3_r1_1280.png
    Anything coming out of there?
    We left off with Christian and Britta and now we're switching over to Charlie.
    Charlie made himself a nice home in Newcrest. He immediately wanted to marry Lily and they did just that, they eloped.
    55qcOT8.png
    they wanted to start a family right off the bat and it worked too! Lily was expecting their first child!
    2TkANAc.png
    FK8gQze.png
    When they found out it was going to be a girl, they had her room fixed up in no time.
    h4d63XB.png
    Lily invited her parents over to meet Charlie, it went well and they really liked him.
    PZVmAnI.png
    oTaYl4J.png
    bJiMy05.png
    Lily was almost ready to deliver, so they made a quick trip to Chris and Jess' house. Jess couldn't believe she was going to be a gran again.
    DmwA5Dx.png
    Chis was so proud of his son.
    V3WUbAg.png
    Chris came for a visit and he even spent the night with Charlie and Lily. I don't think he really likes Lily though.. He kept hissing at her and that is just not like Chris.
    T7DyMrM.png
    bT3IUCY.png
    2wAGE7e.png
    Or maybe he sensed what was to come because Lily went into labor that next morning.
    xqnWb93.png
    R7SfXeU.png
    Little baby Jemma was born!
    wyr33gd.png
    WTRqSny.png
    Yeah, I still don't think Chris likes Lily, he went into the bathroom just to hiss at her.
    TLmDywa.png
    vBkie2p.png
    pJj1MSx.png
    Jemma aged up into a cute little toddler.
    JFZ7MWq.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    Dylan and gang were just hanging out at the Humor and Hijinks Festival. But Dylan and Kyle ended up setting up fireworks for fun. LOL.

True friends roast each other. (Ignore the fact that I forgot to turn on walls up.)
    qcM5vch.jpg

Oh, and remember this old dude who wanted to join the sassy duo?
    "Hello. I am so glad that you accepted my request."
    Dk2NHXT.jpg
    Ixzzi9a.jpg

Geoffrey at the back there, looking suspicious. :joy:
    dqB2vHZ.jpg

:D
    UO6DjpZ.jpg

"LOL, you dumb."
    uuQGDVs.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Those Amazons and warriors sure love their phones.

95wpz5.png

@DeKay Dylan always makes me laugh ^^
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    [...]
    @DeKay Dylan always makes me laugh ^^

:smiley::heart:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    ______

05.05.2017_20-57-01_zpsmskezhmg.png

21.05.2017_22-40-39_zpsiebhuk6u.png

21.05.2017_22-47-27_zps3byv5g6d.png

05.05.2017_14-41-58_zpslvj5vqjb.png

21.05.2017_22-47-11_zps2wk3oany.png

14.05.2017_22-20-13_zpsiaqefdc6.png

06.05.2017_18-02-43_zpsy9mybrlm.png
    Long post
    We are finally back to playing with the main household in my game.
    Jess knew something wasn't right with Chris, every time she would ask him about it he would deny her and say everything was fine. She went on and believed him. One night they were having a romantic night and Chris goes to give her neck kisses the way she loves it...
    owox9KJ.png
    rgPlcSi.png
    What was pleasant and fun turned horribly wrong! "Chris what are doing?! That hurts!" He started to really bite her! He lost complete control! Jess then went into a dazed state, not knowing what was going on anymore.
    yhuH3nP.png
    DmdgByP.png
    Once it was over, Chris ran, he didn't know what to do! He was scared of himself and what he had become. What he also didn't realize, his bite was more powerful than he knew. Jess came to and started to feel funny..Thirsty.
    pjLiQt0.png
    The next day Chris knew he had to talk to Jess once and for all. Maybe if she knew she could help him, she had always been there for him no matter what.
    4n2kz40.png
    "Hey, love, can we talk?" He told her everything! His addiction to her, how he loses control, and mostly how he was sorry.
    zkLUPtT.png
    Jess gave him a look he had never seen on her face before, he got scared. She almost had tears in her eyes. "CHRISTOPHER HEMSWORTH, I can't believe I believed you, I trusted you!" She called him every name in the book.
    3hAxyDl.png
    zmra3va.png
    Jess got up and ran upstairs leaving Chris to his thoughts and hurt heart. Later that night he found her in the kitchen. He tried to reason with her and tell he still loved her and was more than sorry. She didn't want to hear any of it.
    eQ3idMT.png
    rD5cv5b.png
    Chris had had it, he tried everything and was tired of hearing Jess say the things she did to him.
    EAgJL1G.png
    He spent the next week sleeping on the couch. He would have slept in his coffin but he was getting tired of being a vampire. He wished he was normal.
    5DB79Nn.png
    0IsT4Sn.png
    Jess's odd feelings got worse and she knew what was going on, one of the reasons she was even more upset with Chris. "I can't believe this is happening to me." "I'm gonna become a monster."
    v1abjDI.png
    IuTAadA.png
    The tension between them grew, the boys even started to pick up on it. "I hope mom and dad don't get a divorce." said Kevin "Me either," said Jed
    f3G4bMo.png
    The anger Chris had towards Jess began to fade. He really missed her, He wanted things to go back to the way they use to be. "Oh, maker what have I done?"
    todwHOo.png
    One night he ran into Jess in the kitchen. They just stood in silence.
    qcWbw10.png
    He smiled at Jess.
    8ekAHNX.png
    "I miss you." He said. "Truth be told, I miss you too." Said Jess. They started talking about things, she even told him about what was happening to her. He almost went to his knees. He was speechless, he felt horrible. "But it's ok." Jess steadied him. She had come to terms with it and excepted fate.
    mm3XnTM.png
    They both fell into each other's arms.
    f8Tc0jr.png
    "I love you, Chris, we've been through too much together to just through our love away." "I will help you fight this thing with you." Hearing her say that made Chris feel reborn. He felt like he could make a change for the better.
    BfXEcdF.png
    UJ0uSLE.png
    1BCZdkU.png
    dNLUMoj.png
    27tKglr.png

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Wow, there's a lot of usernames I recognize that I haven't seen in a while! Welcome back, all of you :joy:

I haven't been doing anything interesting in my game aside from building tiny rocketships and getting some stuff done before Parenthood comes out.
    FHX6QkH.png
    But I guess I found out that several of my bartenders are probably doing something really shady...
    GJwSAt8.png
    zY8KCi5.png
    9S5j9It.png
    Or uh... Maybe it's that time of the month. ;)
    /shot
    Or they're all vampires in disguise. They're not. I knew two of those since they were kids. :weary:
    Also the little girls in my game probably have some secret fight club thing going on.
    PAGzVMU.png
    I bet it's located somewhere in Windenburg.
    I need to remember to use that batch fix to take CC off randoms so the weird gory stuff I use for my story don't show up on my townies when I actually play the game :s
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Was diggin in the crates and found this little beauty I forgot about.
    Swishhhhh
    Stelio-%20Swish_zpspdmv6noj.png
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member

i'm just diggin all the adorable ruckus and shenanigans between these two.
    I like that the game gave the babbu brown hair this time, usually the kiddo was given red, this was a neat twist.
    tumblr_oqhwqgEt0f1rcikfao2_1280.png
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    You have a pair of cuties there @Aomi. :)
    // take me back to 2018.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top