Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firebug!!

KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
I have a witch who can use fire spells. I first created her (and a fairy) to play with University Life and see how I liked it. My favorite thing was having my witch run all around campus and start fires. She killed two sims!

Recently, I decided to have her be a firebug again for some time. I had her visit people's homes and set their rooms ablaze. It was so much fun! Unfortunately, the fire department came, so all the fires were eventually put out and no one died. But she did also freeze a sim solid, which gave me a good laugh. And then, set his picnic table ablaze. She also walked through the fire like it was nothing. I guess that makes sense since she started it, but with all the others, she went around it. That fire lasted for six game hours. I enjoyed watching that sim panic about his burning table.

And for some extra cruelty, I had also my witch visit a household with kids. The toddlers were sitting on the floor and she started a fire right next to them. They didn't burn, though. In fact, they crawled away into the next room! I guess toddlers know to stay away from fire. Why don't the adults?! XD
752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
Post edited by KayeStar on

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Well, thats the fact why toddlers are cute but creepy. They aren't in panic aswell when their mom is giving a birth or they aren't sad when the grandfather died :( CREEEEPPPYYYY :s
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm guessing toddlers have a sense of self-preservation when it comes to things that can end them, and it's probably a good thing since the adults seem to loose their minds when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Talking about witches, I too have a fire bug as well, but she has to be really pushed to her limits before she goes to that extreme with people's lives. She is not one to be messed with either, but in her case most of the time others are wanting to ask her out on dates and such.

10683743_420088084808159_3670703430066699259_o.jpg