Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dancer & Kellie 50 Foal Challenge (Failed Dx Lost files x.x )

Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
Website to look a all the fathers and Babies :) http://kelliendancer.weebly.com/

[img][/img]344drgk.jpg
Meet Dancer and Kellie.They been together for a long time.Kellie found Dancer as a foal in abandon yard,she nursed her to health and now there adventures begins.
[img][/img]2jb8uuh.jpg
Kellie found a small house itch is a one bah and one room, with a small yard but it work for now.Dancer runs around the yard happy about the new place.She runs over to Kellie and rears up showing her she approves of this new place.
[img][/img]33e7sdy.jpg
Kellie starts training Dancer with small polls on the ground witch she did awesome in and is learning quickly
[img][/img]2co28zn.jpg
Kellie decides after training to o for a walk around the hood,after a few mins so hears horses.so she follows them and spots a while herd of wild horses.
[img][/img]2a80zt2.jpg
This herd is big.So she stops Dancer and admires them from a afar
qqee5w.jpg
As they go back home,Kellie sees three shiny objects,She rides over hops off Dancer and collects them,she turns around and welll [img][/img]qrhpx3.jpg
Dancer lefted to go home..Sigh meanie dancer she thought has she walks home.She looks in a dancer and she is asleep,so Kellie turns in for the night as sleeps until tomorrow

WOOT its done and i made a website to track alllll of the foals here: http://kelliendancer.weebly.com/
tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
Post edited by Fiveme2 on

Comments

• Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Excellent start and Dancer is a beautiful horse. I look forward to reading more of your story and seeing the foals!
  • Options
    jjwv9d.jpg
    In he morning Kellie goes out to get A morning ride on Dancer.She calls her from the shall.
    2zydgk2.jpg
    Kellie up and Dancer and the take a short ride around town.AS they come up on the yard they have a few visitors
    2nun1go.jpg
    A couple wild horses running around they yard.as they horses see the mare and the two legs the all take off,So Kellie begins practice again
    2i70h74.jpg
    As the begin to practice a little foal runs across the yard,witch distracts Dancer and misses up on her jump,opps
    17z6rl.jpg
    After the foal trots pass,Kellie gets off and untacks,letting Dancer sleep.She has to do research on breeding in this town
    k3txm0.jpg
    Dancer takes a nap in the shade wondering what her owner has in plan.Kellie goes online and looks up the breeding males,she looks at he prices and the coloring and attitude in each horse.She spots one she likes,Swell-Priced at 285,Orneted,neat and friendly,She thinks to herself,lets go try out him as the first foal.
    2466wl3.jpg
    So later that night she takes her in to be bred for the first time
    So yea :) now we have to wait and see what his little baby comes out as :D

i made a website to track alllll of the foals here: http://kelliendancer.weebly.com/

• Options
    sicatagsicatag Posts: 1,470 Member
    Very pretty baby! Can't wait to see more :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    FOAL #1 is here! :D

2z83ixf.jpg
    Kellie wake up to a surprise,Dancer had her first foal! She couldn't believe she slept threw the birth,She watches the mother and baby.Mother looked so happy and really happy about this new one.
    2lk78rt.jpg
    Kellie walked over to give the foal a bottle and looks over,she pets her and sees its a little filly,with no marks from mother but a she is a pretty little thing she things.After feeding the filly who she names Baby because shes so sweet,Baby went into the stall to sleep.
    2s0xw0p.jpg
    Kellie took Dancer for a run as Dancer hasn't been excising due to her pregnancy with Baby.It was so good to feel the wind and her horse run threw the street of the town.
    iztavs.jpg
    As dancer ran near the center Kellie decided to try jumping the big jumps for the first time.Dancer jumped the first one prefect but then didn't ant to jump the second,Darn it.oh well more practice makes better,but she hears a little neigh and looks over toward the neigh
    2s0n4b9.jpg
    And sees Baby with watching theses two guys at the bar.How did Baby fin us out here? Silly Girl.
    20zo9jb.jpg
    When it was time to go she walked Baby home and let Dancer run back home.AS dancer come back home she decided to stop and "talk" to a wild horse chilling by a building downtown.
    6941ol.jpg
    Wen Baby got home she was looking for mom and decided to go fin her,Kellie went in to make dinner and didn't see the little girl run for the hill to find her mother.
    ogxt7t.jpg
    Little while later Baby find her mom and runs around trying to get her to look at her,Her mom looks at her baby and says goodby to her friend and runs back to the house with the baby,Dancer and Baby arrive Baby crashes next to the house and mom went to the stall and hey slept there the night
    Woot!!! :)
    Anyways the site is updated with Baby :)
    Site:http://kelliendancer.weebly.com/

P.S Sorry for the misspelling words, lol to lazy to go and change them :P
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    a9sj6x.jpg
    Bright early in the morning Baby was woken up with sounds of hooves.Baby rose to her feet to watch a large herd of wild horses running across the field.
    wu5b91.jpg
    Baby turns and sees her mother and runs over and greets her,telling her about the BIIIGG herd she saw this morning as Dancer grooms the little one.
    f9gikp.jpg
    Baby is slightly confused of why she cant walk over this thing on the floor.
    11t1il1.jpg
    Couple mins later his wild horse came from no where and starts greeting Baby,A new friend?
    16hk8sh.jpg
    Baby rolls around in the dirt enjoying this day,she stops has she hers something hopping,not a horse what is it?
    289g8ex.jpg
    A deer come scampering past he little filly...Ohh did i say that its Babys birthday too? :D
    2qm2147.jpg
    BABY HAD HER BIRTHDAY :D then everyone went to bed after.
    Anyways :)
    Baby is up on the Exchange on the sims 3
    Link to download:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8451706

• Options
    PandaPanda Posts: 76 Member
    Dancer and Baby look amazing! Cant wait to see more... If there is more, lol xD
  • Options
    LOL Iv been waiting for someone to comment before posting another part :3
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Haha! I love the picture 3. The one where Dancer and Kellie is going for an exercise and Baby decided to come along. xD
    But you're welcomed.
  • Options
    FOAL #2

Sadly i last my first couple pictures, sooo i have to get straight to the point :p

24zycuv.jpg
    Early this morning Kellie go robed,lucky it was anything inside they house,it was just the trough of water and hay.Sadly we didn't get it back,but this wont let the day get ruined.
    s0v0j5.jpg
    After the whole event Dance gave birth to a colt! Sire is Cavatina. so handsome right?? Kellie names his colt Brandy..His hyper little thing
    2d2c3ye.jpg
    Kellie got the mail,bill again 167 not bad.This can go into the fund to get a new trough that the robber took and well then we got a visitor...
    2hmpoq0.jpg
    This guy...He sneak around the house to get the trash,luckly Kellie shooed him off before getting into the trash.
    314sg7a.jpg
    Dancer watches over her son as he sleeps,shes a good mother.

Short post due to the lost of the original pictures i had set up :(
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @Panda hahaha i now i love it too :)
  • Options
    Wow! Brandy look amazing also! Poor Kellie though. xD
  • Options
    KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    I LOVE Brandy!! Such a nice mix of his parents' genetics! :) Too bad about the robbery... I hate it when that happens.
  • Options
    8x06rp.jpg
    In the morning little Brandy has his breakfast from his mother before starting adventures on his birthday.
    kamlwl.jpg
    randy hears a crash from the front yard and goes to check it out..its our little friend digging threw the trash,Brandy looks at the raccoon in winder before running off.
    2upg2ua.jpg
    Dancer greets her son and grooms his as he is gonna grow up into a wonderful stallion
    312a5g9.jpg
    playtime with mother,oh how much fun it is to play around with mom on his birthday.
    j0ik4m.jpg
    During the night with Dancer by his side Little brandy turns into a big handsome stallion,his mom couldn't be more proud of her little colt..
    Download Brandy at:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8456953
  • Options
    @Kesminl: i now i love him too :) ^.^ i was amazed that he come out that way.
    @Panda: lol yea but a good thing come out of it :D
  • Options
    Brady grew up so fast! xD
  • Options
    @Panda-HAHA ea it was gonna not happen till the next time but pictures went missing and i had to deal with the once i had lol. Normally im a day ahead on the story when i post lol
  • Options
    2rxbq6x.png
    Kellie entered in Dancer in the Custer Classics in a beginner class for jumping in the afternoon and she won!Time to choose the next stallion to breed
    Meanwhile
    wss4u8.jpg
    Brandy is busy eating a newspaper in the front yard.Thats not gonna feel o well on his stomach.
    v2zl20.jpg
    Kellie and Dancer om home,Kellie reads up on some books as the horses play outside as its almost time for Brandy to get a new home.
    2a9y26w.jpg
    As the time passes Mother and son give there last goodbye as he leaves to a new home.
    imm5pe.jpg
    Goodbye Brandy! as he heads off to the adoption center.
  • Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    o.o Brandy and Dancer are so pretty.
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    @matmoate- Haha i now :) thanks ^.^
  • Options
    Aw, Bye Brandy.
  • Options
    majhj7.jpg
    In the early morning Kellie did some chores around the house to make i all clean, as it was messy.
    izlwfd.jpg
    After cleaning she heads out and checks he mall.The trophy has arrived, and shiny and gold.Woot! She places i on a table by the front door.
    dbglkw.jpg
    Dancer made a big mess in her stall outside,Another chore for Kellie
    2uiujif.jpg
    Dancer gives a nice roll in the grass,those bugs are at her again.
    mjomk3.jpg
    Dancer went on a afternoon stroll as the sun was setting,not knowing yet..shes pregnant...again.
    Short story ^.^ but hopeyfully next one would be longer :D

@Panda- yea it was sad to see hm go, i may snag him again for a stable as a lead stallion stud. :)
  • Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    Agh, can't get enough of Dancer :D
    More babies (b_d)
    Can't wait!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    HAHA thats what i said lol :)
  • Options
    DANCER, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PREGNANT. XD
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    2cf8qrm.jpg
    Dancer gave birth in the earlier morning,This one as another colt!! But look how stunning he is (Truthfully i have nooo idea what color he is lol looks purpleish lol).Closer look he has his mother markings! First foal to have her markings.
    2ufy45d.jpg
    Kellie not knowing she has a new member was flirting with a young man online,getting to now this kid.
    21l7i82.jpg
    Dancer bonds with her new son.Greeting him to the world, shes a great mother.
    24262dw.jpg
    Kellie finally goes out o greet the new baby,shes stuns on the markings and the coloring.But she has a new male in plan for Dancer,already.But first Dancer has to race like a racehorse in a beginner track.But as Kellie was getting on they had a visitor to stop by and say hi,before hopping away
    an2dz6.jpg
    So Kellie takes Dancer to the practice ground but Kellie needs to sit on the horse first,she needs to go back to the basics on sitting on a horse...Meanwhile Baxter,Kellie names him,plays around the yard.
    2apzyh.jpg
    This baby has Speed! Look at him run around the yard, i wonder if his father(who is Breaker) was a racehorse but this child is tiring up the yard.
    2ltln5i.jpg
    Baxter is a sweet baby,he ears his mother come home and he runs over to greet her saying hi mom im ready for bed! like he wont sleep without her by his side,so cute.
    2vvkm76.jpg
    Mother and baby head off to bed as the adventure of the day is over.
    WOOT long post :) and the last picture,i put the light there so you can see them easier lol.
    Yes shes in her pjs then in her normal...i forgot to change her for first picture opps ^.^'

anywayysss site is updated!!