Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need SimGuru help to fix - Store Does Not Show I Own These Sets

kristarlkristarl Posts: 10 New Member
I have 3 sets that the store does not fully acknowledge that I own. They are listed in my purchase history and the orange check mark is there under the download button on the set page signaling I own it, yet several of the individual items are missing the orange check, so the store shows I only own a small percentage of the set. The 3 sets are; Romanza Bridal Party, Vineyard Villa Furnishings, and Everyday Kids Collection. How do I get the store to acknowledge that I own 100% of these sets so that I can take advantage of the Make Me an Offer deal? Items that I already own always show up.
Post edited by kristarl on

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I had the same problem. It went on for about 2 years. I accidentally repurchased some of the items when they were on daily deal. I wasted hours with EA Customer Support who made me jump through hoops to list all items individually. Then told me not to bother when I had only one left to go. Then they escalated it to a higher level. Then nothing happened. So I fixed it myself by buying the individual items again since there were only a small number and the money involved was a small amount as it was just the Romanza Bridal Party. I was really sick of having them show I didn't own the individual items but did own the set.

I'd say you have little or no hope of getting EA to do anything. But if you want to try you will need to contact customer support.
  • babay_jbabay_j Posts: 21 New Member
    My problem is a little different - store shows I own everything I have purchased, but when I try to download a re-color on certain items, the launcher says I don't own it! Also, when I do recolors on certain clothes and items, they come out saying "unknown", and thus do not show up in the exchange. I sure do wish they would get their stuff together! :s
  • kristarlkristarl Posts: 10 New Member
    Need SimGuru help please.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've given up on this. I have argued with customer support and jumped through useless hoops. I have posted pictures of my problems here. In the end I decided I had better things to do with my time. But I did bash my head against the brick wall on this particular subject for over two years.