Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiki's Builds: 11/4 Fairy Village Pic Pg 27

Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I figured I would just create a single thread to show my builds instead of creating individual threads. My Origin ID is Tiki5872
**I do not use CC when creating any of my lots.

Fairy Village pg 27
slideshow
Gallery Link
22757499842_586d7bf9fd_h.jpg11-03-15_8-34-19 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Trick Or Treat Club pg 27
slideshow
Gallery link
22282412319_39c0db264a_h.jpg10-24-15_10-08-58 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Pumpkin Patch Park pg 26
slideshow
Gallery link
21892676579_e15f79d4a9_h.jpg10-10-15_2-49-14 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Moonlight Manor pg 25
slideshow here
Direct link here
21258122483_77811f872a_h.jpg10-01-15_9-22-16 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Castle of the Undead pg 24
slideshow here
Direct download here
21828025661_adbd5968f7_h.jpg09-29-15_10-40-06 AM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

The Witch's Lair pg 23
slideshow here
Direct download here
19982549744_6fd0fdf2b2_h.jpg08-14-15_11-29 PM by Felicia Rafanan, on Flickr

Emily's Ice Cream Parlor pg 22
slideshow here
Direct Download here
08-11-15_12-20nbspPM.png

Escala Penthouse pictures pg 22
slideshow here
Direct Download here
79.png

Cozy Corner Starter pictures on pg 21
slideshow here
Direct Download here
08-04-15_10-43nbspAM.png

Namaste Spa pictures on pag 20
slideshow here
Direct Download here
07-19-15_10-37nbspPM-2.png

Rippling Flats pictures on pg 20
slideshow here
Direct link here
1.png

Gnome Club & Lounge
pictures pg. 19
slideshow here
Direct link here
06-22-15_9-14nbspPM.png

Steamboat Jazz Lounge
Pictures Pg. 18
slideshow here
Direct link here
06-06-15_8-48nbspPM.png

The Bazaar
Three level retail store. Pictures on Pg. 16
slideshow here
Direct Link here
1nbspPM_zps4uz8twn2.png

Confectionery Café
Small bakery with living quarters on the second floor. Pictures on pg 14
slideshow HERE
Direct link HERE

05-05-15_9-56nbspAM_zpsimkxvjm2.png

Bear Lake Cabin
3 bedroom/3bath luxury cabin with pool and plenty of room to entertain.
slideshow on my site here: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/bear-lake-cabin.html
Direct gallery link here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/95B01AEBB2E711E484748517C712B075?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=Tiki5872&max=25

02-10-15_10-35nbspAM-2_zpsexbyqk5k.png

The Lake House
7 bedroom/4 bath 3 story home with "swimmable lake". pictures on pg 12
slideshow on my site here: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/the-lake-house.html
Direct gallery link here

12-28-14_9-26nbspPM-2_zps2aa68779.png

Christmas Castle
A home for Santa, Mrs Clause, all the elves and the eight reindeer
7 bedrooms 6 baths. Pictures on pg 11..... slideshow at my site: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/christmas-castle.html
Direct Gallery Link: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/DB6547A4857A11E48C411697EF9457F9

12-16-14_1-43nbspPM_zps44f318ee.png

Family Home
3 bedroom 5 bathroom large family home with all skill items including telescope, microscope, rocket ship launch pad and cupcake machine. Pictures on pg 8 .... slideshow on my site: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/family-home.html

11-29-14_10-24nbspPM_zps42319e2e.png

Modern Entertainer
2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home made for entertaining. Pictures on pg 7.... slideshow on my site: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/modern-entertainer.html

11-20-14_12-22nbspPM_zpsefff292a.png

Fairy Cottage Starter
1 bedroom 2 bath starter for a couple. Pictures on pg 6...... slideshow on my site: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/fairy-cottage-starter.html

10-25-14_9-43nbspPM_zps754aae36.png

Meadow Lark
2 bedroom 2 bath house. Pictures on pg 5.... slideshow on my site: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/meadow-lark.html

10-16-14_9-16nbspPM_zps0283e79d.png

Magnolia House
4 bedroom 3 bath large family home. Music room, library/study, formal dinning. eat-in kitchen, family room.
Pictures on pg 4.... slideshow on my site here: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/magnolia-house.html

10-09-14_11-56nbspPM_zpsaf8d4a5d.png

Desert Blossom Starter
Two bedroom 1 bath. Open living/kitchen/dining area. 20X15 lot at $18,260 simoleons.
Pictures on pg 3 .... slideshow at my site here: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/desert-blossom-starter.html

10-06-14_9-56nbspPM_zpsbc2babb3.png

Industrial Eclectic
This is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom industrial building turned into a residence that has a bit of eclectic flare. First floor is open floor plan that has a step down living area with kitchen, dinning and bathroom. Off the kitchen/dinning area is a extra room that is converted to a artist work area. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Item Name: Industrial Eclectic
Origin ID: Tiki5872
Hashtag: #Tiki, #industrial, #eclectic, #nocc

Pictures on page 2
A slideshow is available at my site here: http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/industrial-eclectic.html

10-01-14_9-54nbspPM_zps39a4d6cd.png

Casa del Mar
Large Spanish 4 bedroom/3 bath home. Features include large kitchen. formal dinning room. study/library, family room and bar. All bedrooms are located upstairs which include a master suite, boys room, girls room, and nursery. There is a outdoor kitchen located on the trellis covered patio just outside the kitchen for those summer nights dinning al fresco! ** Just as a side note, I did use Twisted Mexicans MOO cheat mod on this build. The mod will NOT download with this lot, but the few items I did use it on will most likely disappear. If you do already have this mod in your game then everything will show as intended, if you don't have it and want to learn more about it, visit this thread: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788660/mod-release-moo-moveobjects-on-overlapping-objects-are-back-delete-mailboxes-too#latest

Item Name: Casa del Mar
Hashtag: #Tiki, #Spanish, #Mediterranean, #NoCC

A slideshow is available at my site here: tikissims3corner.weebly.com/casa-del-mar.html

09-23-14_9-24nbspPM_zps28a0ff80.png

Garden Manor
Large home with 4 bedrooms and three baths. Has large spacious eat-in kitchen and formal dinning room. Music room, study, family room and exercise room all located downstairs. Upstairs is the master bedroom with bathroom 3 additional bedrooms and 1 additional bathroom. *Please note that the camera function does not have a non fade as in the Sims 3. When camera is too close certain objects disappear. Though they do not show, there are ceiling lights and the master bedroom does have four columns around the bed.

Item Name: Garden Manor
Hashtag: #TIki

A slideshow is viewable on my site at : tikissims3corner.weebly.com/garden-manor.html

09-15-14_1-37nbspPM_zpsaabd9af1.png
NewBanner.jpg
Post edited by Tiki5872 on

Comments

• Options
    tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    tyene wrote: »
    Beautiful!

Thank you!! :)
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Garden Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! Very nice curved front porch. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the front house and the plants either side of the front door looks nice. The side outdoors area looks so very pretty! It is so very nice! It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers behind the seat in the corner of the area, and sims will enjoy sitting under the shade of the pink tree there, enjoying being in the outdoors air and being amongst such nice floral surroundings! The flowers and lights around the water fountain look very nice. It is a very nice area of the build for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the nice dining setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The flowers on the foyer table are very nice for sims to see when entering the home. The grandfather clock in the corner nook is a nice touch. Nice sofa sitting area next to the staircase. The type of wall lights that you have used through the home looks very nice. Very nice music room! Nice comfortable sofa seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there listening to the grand piano being played, whilst warming up in front of the fire. The patterned floor and floor mat and the wall pattern all look very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in the room! The standing candle lights look very nice there. The teaset and the flowers on the coffee table are very nice touches in the room. Sims will enjoy seeing the nice flowers and the picture on the fireplace wall when sitting there. It is nice how the fireplace is lit in the photo you have taken of the room, giving a nice look to the room. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of dining seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy eating their meals on. Great bar counter area in the room for sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar either before, with or after their meals. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs beside the windows for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst sitting there. The pictures on the wall add to the nice dining atmosphere. Very nice design of the kitchen! The breakfast nook alcove area is so very nice! It looks a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy sitting eating at the table with the sunlight coming in though the windows. The fruit bowl on the table is a nice touch. It looks very nice how you have done the ceiling to separate off the eating nook area and the curtains there look very nice. The furnishing of the kitchen looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the counters! Very nice curved bar stool counter and the island counter is great! The rooster on the counter is a great touch, and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room. Nice kitchen windows area for sims to enjoy having sunlight coming in whilst preparing food. The pink flowers there is a nice pretty touch. The pans shelf over the ovens and the hanging pots over the island counter looks great. Nice floor and wall tiling in the bathroom. Very nice family room for sims to come together and relax on the seats watching tv or having a read of a book. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the tv. The way you have done the tv wall section looks great! Very nice study room! Great window study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer with the sunlight coming in onto the desk. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs in front of the fire, reading a book from the bookcase. Sims will have fun playing chess on the wall chess table. The shield and globe on the fireplace wall and ledge look very nice there, and very nice wall pattern that you have used. Very nice upstairs landing area! The flowers on the table and the floral picture on the staircase wall is very nice for sims to see when going up and down the steps. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The columns around the sides of the double bed in the master bedroom looks very nice! The floral picture on the bedhead wall is very nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. It looks very nice how you have done the curtains in the room. The fireplace alcove is very nice. Very nice window alcove sitting area! It is such a very nice master bedroom, and the sitting and reading area is so very nice! The flowers on the coffee table and the dresser are very nice for sims to see when in their bedroom. The ballerina statue looks very nice there! Very nice master bathroom! The triangular bathtub nook is very nice! Very nice layout of the bathroom! The kids rooms are very nice too! The butterflies on the bedhead wall looks pretty and the toys there are very cute! The butterfly wall pattern looks nice with the butterfly picture. Girl sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The boys room looks great! The blue colour of the walls looks nice. Great study desk area for the sims to sit and read at. The dinosaur picture on the wall and paw prints on the bed look great! Very nice other bedroom too! Nice window tv watching alcove area, and study desk nook. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when using the computer there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Beautiful home!!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    You're Garden Manor looks awesome. :)
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a grand manor! Lovely architecture and I love the round porch! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @rosemow, thank you so much rose! Your comments are always so sweet and thoughtful!
    @lovelylyssia095, thank you!
    @Simsgeek201, Thank you! Happy you like it!
    @yanti68, Thank you so much! Your comment is greatly appreciated!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    Lovely, you did a fantastic job furnishing the inside.
  • Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    What a lovely Manor! I'm in love <3 with the kitchen area and the big bathroom with the triangle bath. Well done.
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful manor! I love the entrance and level of detail you put into the house.
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    edited September 2014
    Really nice exterior. Good work with the wall patters and design:)
    Post edited by xale90 on
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    This looks beautiful. I wish I could find it in the gallery. I've been searching with every method I know for a couple days.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • Options
    @JayFirefly, thank you! :)

@Puncky99, thank you! Kitchen and bathrooms are my favorite rooms to do! I am happy you like the way the came out :D

@Chris2fer03, Your comment is much appreciated, thank you so very much!

@xale90, So happy you like the manor! Patterns can be a little tricky without CASt, but I try to work with what we have. :)

@ibaeshaC, I am sorry that you are having problems finding it! :\ I just recently learned how to search for things myself, not knowing that I had the incorrect things selected. The gallery can be kind of tricky. Ruthless_kk made a tutorial on how the gallery works: getsimplyruthless.blogspot.com/2014/09/tutorial-using-sims-4-gallery.html I hope it helps!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    Update with Casa del Mar on OP! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    So that's where that kitchen went! ;)

I love on the exterior how you've used many different wall and roof items to dress up the outside and the fountain is a great touch, the study looks nice and warm with the fireplace (the knight knows where to hang out), of course I LOVE the kitchen and the outdoor patio with the 'lattice' roof ( :D ), your use of the cabinets to frame the TV and the mirror is very smart and awesome looking, good use of the Spandrels inside to jazz up the space between columns, and there's probably way more but I also love the way you've framed the lamps in the living room with the window type wall decor. :)

Oh, did you know that you can place small items on the ends of those corner bathtubs? It's a nice place to put some candles and a plant. Anyway, Casa del Mar is a fantastic build! <3
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow! Both absolutely stunning homes.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Casa del Mar is a very nice Spanish thrmed home! :) Very nice exterior of it! With the mod you used, have you updated to the latest version? There was a new version yesterday and I just wanted to make sure that you had the latest version. It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the build both inside and outdoors ! The texture of the exterior is very nice nice. The flower box balconies looks very nice! The water fountain feature in the front area of the build looks very nice! The roof decor looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room area! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the comfortable seats there for sims to enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire. The floral picture of the fireplace wall is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have placed the curved counters against the walls and placed the items on it. Very nice dining room! Nice type of diming seats that you have used there. The patterned floor rug under the table looks nice and the plates display shelves item in the corner nook looks nice. The flowers on the pedestal are nice for sims to see when dining there. It looks very nice how you have the arches leading through to the bar counter! Sims will enjoy having a drink after their meals. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there! The wall pattern is nice. Very nice island stove and bar counter ! The fruit bowl, sunny yellow flowers, cutlery on the wall and hanging pots and pans are nice kitchen touches there. The kitchen shelves look very nice how you have placed the items on them. Very nice pattern on the kitchen floor! The kitchen eat in window nook alcove area is very nice! Sims will enjoy eating their meals there with the sunshine coming in. The yellow flowers picture on the wall there is nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating there. The eggs basket on the table is a nice homely touch. Very nice trellis covered outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the air there at the table. It is also a nice place to just enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches there, enjoying the sunshine. The patterned steps leading up to the patio looks nice. Very nice family room for sims to enjoy sitting together on the sofas watching tv. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and counters around the sides of the tv! The shelves either side of the tv section looks great. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains throughout the home! Nice curved sink counter in the bathroom. Very study desk room! Very nice pattern that you have used for the walls! The knight next to the fireplace looks great ! Nice study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at and using a computer. The globe here suits well the study room. The books on the coffee table, and the clock and flowers on the fireplace ledge are nice touches in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the fireplace wall. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the comfortable seats having a read of a book from the bookcases. Very nice upstairs balciny area! The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst walking past. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Very nice colours and patterns that you have used in the rooms for the beds, curtains and walls! The patterned floor rugs under the beds look nice. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in the masterbed. Very nice angled writing desk nook corner in the master bedroom and great fireplace alcove! Very nice masterbedroom ensuite and bathroom! The areas of it are great! It looks nice how you have used the arches to go through to the areas,The vanity table looks very nice! Very nice curved bathroom sink counter in the bathroom , and the triangular tub separate bath tub room looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst bathing there. The wall pattern in the bathroom ensuite areas looks very nice. Very nice girls bedroom! Nice floral pattern on the wall. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst in their bedroom. Great computer study desk table nook for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at. Nice pink wall paneling too. The bunny is cute on the dresser! Nice shade of blue that you have used in the boys bedroom. The sports items on the floor and the sports themed poster on the wall are great touches there. The giraffe and teddy look cute in the nursery!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @TheGreenLion, LOL... yup, tis the kitchen! :) I really do appreciate your comment, and also the tip on being able to put stuff on the ledge of the bathtub! Did not know that!! Thanks!! :)

@KaylyRed, Ah, thank you so much! :)

@rosemow, hello sweetie! Yes, I did update the mod. :) As always, your comments are so very much appreciated! You are always so kind and thoughtful! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Casa del Mar is beautiful! I love the architecture! So deliciously spanish! I love the porch area with the arches and roof decor! Good job! :D
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. B)
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Holy moly! Casa del Mar is SO beautiful! The architecture is picture perfect. And I love the two-level main room is amazing. The kitchen is a dream, and I really love how those blue bar stools pick up the blue in the tiles. You are a magician with those cabinets. Love the entertainment center and vanity, for instance. So creative. It's hard to believe this is a base game--there are so much complexity and variety in your home. Garden Manor is also spectacular. One for Oasis Springs, and one for Willow Creek. I'm loving what you do with the large open two level rooms. The spandrels look wonderful. Lots of inspiration in these builds. Take care. -Bill
  • Options
    @yanti68, thank you!! I have to admit that this is one of my favorite styles! :)

@Rc_shabba, thank you! Happy you like it!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    Holy moly! Casa del Mar is SO beautiful! The architecture is picture perfect. And I love the two-level main room is amazing. The kitchen is a dream, and I really love how those blue bar stools pick up the blue in the tiles. You are a magician with those cabinets. Love the entertainment center and vanity, for instance. So creative. It's hard to believe this is a base game--there are so much complexity and variety in your home. Garden Manor is also spectacular. One for Oasis Springs, and one for Willow Creek. I'm loving what you do with the large open two level rooms. The spandrels look wonderful. Lots of inspiration in these builds. Take care. -Bill

Thank you! I do love to do the open two story rooms! LOL I think it gives the room a grander feel to it. I love the new cabinets and counters that came with this Sims version... so versatile! AS for the vanity in the bathroom, I can't take credit for that! I "borrowed" the look from Sparkle! :) Again, thank you so happy you like my builds!!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Casa Del Mar is a beautiful build! I love the Spanish/mediterranean style of the exterior, it looks very grand, and the roofing and balconies looks great :) Another amazing lot, its great!
  • Options
    @TheMatteoO, thank you so much! Happy you like my new lot!!
    NewBanner.jpg