Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Joolster's Builds~ Various new additions, pg. 14-15

JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'll be posting my builds and rooms here. <3

Check out my: Online Gallery I Blog I YouTube

Contents (click on the image to jump to the post):

RESIDENTIAL

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_ncejrjSaQf1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_ncm76c9ECj1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_njmp19JyzJ1t0jfq2o6_400.png tumblr_nmi3t7yamz1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nmjqps1arc1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nmnsdhyaRc1t0jfq2o10_r1_400.png tumblr_no1kb4aJPk1t0jfq2o3_400.jpg tumblr_npa0d8cbwF1t0jfq2o1_r1_400.png tumblr_nq3b8f4GO01t0jfq2o1_400.jpg tumblr_nr6dybUYCO1t0jfq2o1_400.jpg tumblr_nsmg38wDEY1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nsmot3lnyM1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nsqijjHkxT1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_numtcpk6lU1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nzvxcg1vPB1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_o013e4jF5Y1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_o0ahgazZ1z1t0jfq2o2_400.png

COMMUNITY

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_ncv9jdqPOJ1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_ndjqvyDcQo1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nki1761XiT1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nlfdgydZBK1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nm92p5Oofb1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nnh24xcidL1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_npdyw3y0fh1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nq72o3kFSi1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nq9aei4dNf1t0jfq2o1_400.jpg tumblr_nr4tpo4zPx1t0jfq2o1_r1_400.jpg tumblr_nra3379JM71t0jfq2o2_r1_400.png tumblr_ns7wuzahMi1t0jfq2o1_400.pngtumblr_nt1bwlMmFq1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_ntfq1wKWBv1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nu09ppapHN1t0jfq2o2_400.png tumblr_nu2ghxlNuR1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nu9iufbjmD1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_nyqx4vR96t1t0jfq2o2_400.png tumblr_nz9819Fm3s1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_o08aklKEMa1t0jfq2o1_400.jpg tumblr_o0egsxM2vN1t0jfq2o1_400.png tumblr_o0ld2bNbvm1t0jfq2o1_400.png

OTHER

tumblr_nmfz29KA5t1t0jfq2o1_400.jpg

ROOMS

tumblr_nbt650ZQ5L1t0jfq2o2_400.png tumblr_nc973lYWl41t0jfq2o2_400.png tumblr_nz78fi3lR91t0jfq2o1_400.jpg
Post edited by Joolster on

Comments

• JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited January 2016
    The Little Chapel
    • Type: Community (Nightclub)
    • Lot Size: 30 x 20
    • CC-free

First Sims 4 lot upload - a small sweet wedding venue with a nice outdoor catering area. Tiny kitchen/bathroom area hidden in the bushes.

Set it as Nightclub so it could be usable for social occasions (since you can’t host events on generic lots without mods). The toilet is technically “in the public” so you might experience minor shooing around the kitchen part.

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o2_1280.png

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o4_1280.png

tumblr_nbri50eFcq1t0jfq2o5_1280.png

Search “The Little Chapel”, ju1ka (ID) or #Jools. You can also download the tray files on my blog.
    edited January 2016
    Mix & Match Kitchen
    • Type: Room (Kitchen)
    • Lot Size: 8 x 6
    • CC-free

A lovely kitchen that mixes and matches various furniture and decor styles for a unique cozy atmosphere.

tumblr_nbt650ZQ5L1t0jfq2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nbt650ZQ5L1t0jfq2o2_1280.png

tumblr_nbt650ZQ5L1t0jfq2o3_1280.png

tumblr_nbt650ZQ5L1t0jfq2o4_1280.png

A lovely kitchen that mixes and matches various furniture and decor styles for a unique cozy atmosphere.

Search “Mix & Match Kitchen”, ju1ka (ID) or #Jools. You can also download the tray files on my blog.
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Your little chapel is charming, Jools, and so needed! Thank you. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Love your chapel! It's really sweet. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Such a cute chapel <3 Btw I love your Ursula Deepsea sim ^_^
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    I will repost what I wrote.The Chapel is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the building ! It reflects well a real life Church. The roofing looks great! The tower on top of the roof looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the front steps entrance and have the flowers each side of the steps for sims to see when entering the Church. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Church! It looks great how you have set up the pews on the two sides of the building for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the wedding ceremony taking place and have the aisleway down the middle. The barrier ropes look nice on the edges of the aisleway. The flowers on the pedestals at the back and sides of the church are pretty for sims to see. The texture of the walls looks great. Very nice outdoors reception areas! It looks very nice how you have set up the umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy sitting at and hsving a drink from the bar and something to eat. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano and guitar being played whilst sitting there. The water fountain looks nice there, with the rocks being placed around looking nice. Nice seat bench sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting under the tree. It looks great how you have a seat in the reception area especially for the bride and groom and have placed nice flowers on it. It looks nice how you have done the outdoors pathways.
    It is a nice place to get married :)
    The kitchen is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have combined different types of furniture to create a nice look and feel in the room. The different types of kitchen cabinets that you have used looks very nice. Nice texture that you have used for the walls. The curved island kitchen bar counter with the different curved section looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the floor mats under the picnic table . It looks great the type of windows you have used. The two open arch entryways look great. It is a very nice kitchen!
    edited September 2014
    Thanks guys. :)

Sorry you had to repost Rose, the first post in my first thread completely bugged out so I had to start a new thread.
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    That chapel is adorable!
  • tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    I think both of your creations are beautiful! I love the little chapel, it's lovely. It really looks and feels like a real church. I always like to add those to my Sims games. I built churches in TS3, but it seems that the roofing and other options make those much more beautiful and believable in TS4. I love the kitchen too, it's true it's mismatched but somehow it all fits together.
    Thank you. :D
    edited January 2016
    The Nautical
    • Type: Residential
    • CC-free

2 Bed, 2 Bath.The Nautical is a lovely 2-storey house with a small lighthouse. Decorated in mostly light nautical-themed slightly mismatched accents for a cozy feel.

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o2_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o3_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o4_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o5_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o6_1280.png

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbxxy4bnwS1t0jfq2o9_1280.jpg

Search “The Nautical”, ju1ka (ID) or #Jools. You can also download the tray files on my blog.

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Another beautiful home Jools! I like the garden and the bedrooms very much! Good job! :)
    The Nautical is a very nice home! :) The lighthouse looks great! The exterior design of the lighthouse is very nice! Sims will enjoy doing woodworking in the lighthouse. Nice outdoors fenced flower garden area. The flower cart looks nice there. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks nice how you have placed the plants and rocks through the outdoors areas. Very nice exterior of the main house! The open shutter window dormers look very nice! Great texture of the exterior. Very nice layout of the interior levels of the home! It looks very nice how you have done the homely foyer entrance area with the placement of the coat and hat stand, the shoe racks, and the clothing shelves there. The wall pattern there looks nice. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved kitchen counter is great! It looks great the different types of kitchen cabinets that you have used, and how you have placed them looks nice. The fruit bowl and knife set are great kitchen touches and looks great on the counter shelf. The sunflowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when sitting eating a meal at the table. The floor mats under the dining table look nice how you have placed them.Very nice living room! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the tv alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv. The books on the floor, the teaset on the table, and the ship on the side table look great in the room. The fireplace will keep the room warm. Very nice bedrooms! The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice study desk nook area in the bedroom with the fishbowl in it! The robe hanging next to the door is a nice touch. The flowers and clock on the window ledge behind the bed in the other bedroom are nice touches.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you ladies. <3
    edited January 2016
    The Flutter Cinema
    • Type: Community (Nightclub)
    • CC-free

A stylish community cinema with a reception and eating areas. Interior is modern and arty. Set as Nightclub to enable visitors and a bartender.

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o3_1280.png

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o4_1280.png

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o5_1280.png

tumblr_nc3nbfybAk1t0jfq2o6_1280.png

Search “The Flutter Cinema”, ju1ka (ID) or #Jools. You can also download the tray files on my blog.

• TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Wow! I love all your Sims 4 builds so far! I don't know where to start haha :p congratulations on making such unique and stunning lots, they look great :) I especially love your eclectic kitchen design, it looks very stylish!
    The Flutter Cinema is a very nice build! :) Very stylish exterior of the building! The colour and texture of the exterior looks nice and the curved roofing over the front porch and the curved sides to the porch looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the enlarged butterfly picture on the front of the building! It is nice that you named the cinema after the butterfly. The roofing and exterior of the upper level looks very nice! It looks great how you have used the columns on the upper level! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the building! Very nice movie watching area! It looks very nice how you have set up the comfortable red armchairs for sims to enjoy sitting resting on and watching the enlarged tv! The red curtains over the tv screen look very nice there! The type of floor lights and wall lights look very nice. The red colour of the seats and the lighting in the cinema reflects a real life cinema well! Very nice bar area! It looks great how you have placed the bar counter and have the menu boards on the wall behind it. The condiments, bottles and fruit bowl on the counters are great touches there, It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs there for sims to sit at and have a drink. The floor pattern looks great. Sims will enjoy sitting also on the bar stools and having a drink and a chat. It looks great how you have done the front reception area! The pictures on the wall behind the computer desk counter look great! It looks great how you have placed the star statues on the desk counter and have a red carpet with barrier ropes leading up to it !
    Great designing and furnishing of your build! The exterior and interior look great! :)
  • Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    @Rosemow, Are you trying to funny? I am laughing at your messages, because there is a reoccurring word theme of "very nice" in almost every sentence. Its so funny! :) But you do leave 'very nice' comments! ;)

Many of you builders are so creative with the way you play Sims. I am always in awe of the homes and venues my fellow simmers put together. The movie theater is a must download for me! Thanks for sharing!
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Oh my goodness, I love the Chapel!!! One of the cutest buildings I have seen!

Now I have to scroll back up at take a closer look at the rest, but seriously I love that chapel.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Gosh. You are so talented. The others where just as beautiful as the first. I'm gonna bookmark this thread, to see any future builds you share.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    Simmerd80 wrote: »
    @Rosemow, Are you trying to funny? I am laughing at your messages, because there is a reoccurring word theme of "very nice" in almost every sentence. Its so funny! :) But you do leave 'very nice' comments! ;)

Many of you builders are so creative with the way you play Sims. I am always in awe of the homes and venues my fellow simmers put together. The movie theater is a must download for me! Thanks for sharing!

I am not being funny. The builds are very nice.
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    The Little Chapel and Flutter Cinema are my favorites, very nice work.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
    Thanks everyone. :)
  • skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Your work is incredible! Also you really know how to utilize accessories to create a beautiful and unique look. Well done! :D

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
    edited January 2016
    The Old Town Library
    • Type: Community (Library)
    • CC-free

An old classic library.

! Important !: Gallery might shuffle the rugs, change mood-based woodworking sculptures and will unframe paintings and photos.

tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o3_1280.png

tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o5_1280.png

tumblr_nc7sjusVeJ1t0jfq2o4_1280.png

Search “The Old Town Library”, ju1ka (ID) or #Jools. You can also download the tray files on my blog.