Friday Highlights for July 13th are here! Head over here to check them out!
JULY 10 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 208 Member
    I love this challenge! I'll probably switch some generations but it's been super fun so far :smiley:
    I'm almost on the second gen and you can check it out at secondstarlegacy.wordpress.com
  • LoriLori Posts: 3 New Member
    I am totally doing this challenge. I will definitely be posting pictures on Tumblr :D
  • Strikerach123Strikerach123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm going to do this challenge on my channel, super excited!
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    Post links so I can add you to the list! Doing a search on YouTube doesn't show everyone's versions!

    Also adding the link for the original challenge (TS3)

    EDIT: updated the list. Added links to those with blogs :smiley:
    Post edited by Playingwithmah on
  • 04137774300413777430 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey so before anything else, LOVE THE CHALLENGE! However there are a few tasks you can't do on sims 4 I think. Such as marrying a coworker because you don't know who they are.
    What do you mean by cheated death? Purposely killing the sim?
    I haven't been able to get twins yet but that is no big deal, though you can't determine gender.
    Anyway in addition what would you do to have a near death experience at the hands of your lover?
    Finally I am doing the challenge maybe changing ^ the above (which is why i am asking so I don't have to) and also doing the extra generations before Merida's. I love Arial but I don't know if maybe there is something you could do with her generation. I realise the sims 4 hasn't got much but may spend: so and so amount on pools. I think this is a good idea mainly because you can't have a 'water related' trait in the sims 4, and I thought it could replace it. Anyway :D thanks for the challenge! Sorry for being a pest XD
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 526 Member
    Hello all!
    I have an update!
    carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/2014/12/once-upon-time-snow-12.html
    And I think this link would be better for the list with everyone who's participating. It's my chapter index for the challenge: carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/p/once-upon-time.html
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @carlimact said:
    > Hello all!
    > I have an update!
    > carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/2014/12/once-upon-time-snow-12.html
    > And I think this link would be better for the list with everyone who's participating. It's my chapter index for the challenge: carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/p/once-upon-time.html

    Replaced. :)



    > @0413777430 said:
    > Hey so before anything else, LOVE THE CHALLENGE! However there are a few tasks you can't do on sims 4 I think. Such as marrying a coworker because you don't know who they are.
    > What do you mean by cheated death? Purposely killing the sim?
    > I haven't been able to get twins yet but that is no big deal, though you can't determine gender.
    > Anyway in addition what would you do to have a near death experience at the hands of your lover?
    > Finally I am doing the challenge maybe changing ^ the above (which is why i am asking so I don't have to) and also doing the extra generations before Merida's. I love Arial but I don't know if maybe there is something you could do with her generation. I realise the sims 4 hasn't got much but may spend: so and so amount on pools. I think this is a good idea mainly because you can't have a 'water related' trait in the sims 4, and I thought it could replace it. Anyway :D thanks for the challenge! Sorry for being a pest XD

    1) True. I guess you could make it up, or marry an random and have them join the same career (mostly for story telling)
    2) Cheated death, I mean using a command or cheat to kill the Sim. I know in TS3 you could use "testingcheats" to kill someone.
    3) Again, the twin girls thing is mostly for storytelling, close pregnancies and staggered ageing (or even adoption) works.
    4) I wrote that before the pool update. I guess a water related trait could be something like 'Loves Outdoors' or 'Active'
    5) No! You're not a pest. This is good feedback, and made me realise some of the flaws. :)
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    Bump :)

    How's everyone's challenges coming along?

    EDIT: I'm a member now (yay!) so updating to add proper links :)
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 526 Member
    @Playingwithmah
    My challenge is going pretty good. They actually have 6 kids, which shocks me how I ever got there. :D
  • ImaginingMysticImaginingMystic Posts: 119 Member
    One of these days I am going to attempt this! I should probably finish the three Legacies that I am currently working on, though xD
    Christina aka ImaginingMystic

    Wife of @Pinstar1161 and Community Manager at The Sims Legacy Challenge (http://simslegacychallenge.com)

    Also, check out my Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/imaginingmystic) for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 Legacy Challenge and Sims 4 Block Party Let's Plays!
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 526 Member
    Updates Updates!
    I haven't posted here in a while but I have like 3 more chapters.
    Chapter 3: Gaggle of Children
    Chapter 4: Boys!
    Chapter 5: Get that A!
  • LetTheWindEavesdropLetTheWindEavesdrop Posts: 9 New Member
    This will be hard work, especially the Snow White gen but gosh, this is so well thought out!
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    Well, actually the aspirations were made easier with the recent patch :)
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    Bump.
    I lost my save :(
    But I restarted, and I have 6 children now, and if anyone's an OuAT fan, then you'll love that my snow white is Mary Margaret, and she married David... and I kinda named their kids after OuAT characters. Is that sad? Also she keeps having twins, so I'm scared I'm going to end up with 8 kids, but she doesn't even have fertility treatment!


    2YlFsJc.jpg
    First family meal - The other two kids are still babies (Mary Margaret had her eyes closed >.<)


  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    I've already started on Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel!
    yes I've taken on all three of them at once from childhood!

    Anna is ridiculously sociable she's already gained all of the things required to be a social butterfly

    For Elsa I went with Rambunctious scamp and for her special thing I haven't really decided yet

    Rapunzel has maxed out creativity and when she becomes a teenager I will be working to make her out reach level 10 and Art

    So for Rapunzel, Elsa and Anna have not really talked. Anna has friends outside of the family and is best friends with their father. Rapunzel doesn't talk to anyone and Elsa doesn't talk to anyone so everything is coming along great!
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    edited December 2014
    VeeVours wrote: »
    I've already started on Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel!
    yes I've taken on all three of them at once from childhood!

    Anna is ridiculously sociable she's already gained all of the things required to be a social butterfly

    For Elsa I went with Rambunctious scamp and for her special thing I haven't really decided yet

    Rapunzel has maxed out creativity and when she becomes a teenager I will be working to make her out reach level 10 and Art

    So for Rapunzel, Elsa and Anna have not really talked. Anna has friends outside of the family and is best friends with their father. Rapunzel doesn't talk to anyone and Elsa doesn't talk to anyone so everything is coming along great!

    Nice idea!


    Also, people let me know when you're finished too, I've got a list for that :)
  • VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    All of my girls are teens now!!
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 208 Member
    @Playingwithmah they look so cute!
    Are you blogging this? 'Cause we totally need more pictures

    Oh and the twins thing seems to be a bug that came with the new patch =/
    Hopefully they'll solve it quickly
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I love this challenge. It's my first challenge ever, but I'm a huge Disney fan so I just had to try it!

    I made a Sims 4 blog, AND joined the forum just so I could participate in this challenge. Hehe. You can say I'm kind of obsessed :)
  • eternalisedeternalised Posts: 60 Member
    I've reached the second generation. :)

    Snow, my first Sim, is now the proud Mom of six children, the eldest, Cinderella, is the heir. Snow's husband just reached the elder state though, and Cinderella just became a YA. The house is full with all of them, so I'll have to wait a few more days until Cinderella's sisters (twins) turn into young adults and move, to make room for the next baby.
  • PlayingwithmahPlayingwithmah Posts: 144 Member
    Very nice :)
    I lost a bit of progress, mostly me just rebuilding the upstairs of their house, so I'll have to do that.
    Also, there is no blog, but I can provide more photos :)
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    edited December 2014
    I have just started this challenge and have twin boys. I was wondering if you could age them up when they have completed their aspiration or/and got an A in school. Or if you had to wait 'cause they spend a long time on one life stage. I'm really enjoying this challenge! You did a grate job!

    It's meant to be KrazyKatSims. I miss typed it.
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    Another question does Cinderella have to be Snow-White's child? :)
  • KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    I just got another set of twin boys! I want a girl! I guess all the dwarfs were boys.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top