Friday Highlights for July 20th are here! Head over here to check them out!
JULY 19 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Console! Patch notes here.
JULY 10 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,037 Member
    Hey, guys!

New chapter from me, if anyone's interested! :smile:

Chapter 3.21: Like a rain
  • StormySkyStormySky Posts: 32 Member
    So, let's talk about Snow White as your first person what plum*t this is lol. Currently only have four kids, thus three more to go. I have Snow as a single mother so I can get all 7 kids without any extra complications, and she is not a happy mom anymore. Her two oldest are girls, only children right now but Alycia is about to become a teen, but Snow has twin toddlers; Dahlia and Evander. They are not easy to keep happy and I live in constant fear that they will be taken away from me.
    Note to anyone who is starting this challenge: wait to have your next child until your youngest is actual child age, not toddler. Jeezum crow. I don't think I've done a challenge this hard before. That is not to say that I hate it; on the contrary I'm quite enjoying the challenge. Just be aware.
    StormySky wrote: »
    So, let's talk about Snow White as your first person what plum*t this is lol. Currently only have four kids, thus three more to go. I have Snow as a single mother so I can get all 7 kids without any extra complications, and she is not a happy mom anymore. Her two oldest are girls, only children right now but Alycia is about to become a teen, but Snow has twin toddlers; Dahlia and Evander. They are not easy to keep happy and I live in constant fear that they will be taken away from me.
    Note to anyone who is starting this challenge: wait to have your next child until your youngest is actual child age, not toddler. Jeezum crow. I don't think I've done a challenge this hard before. That is not to say that I hate it; on the contrary I'm quite enjoying the challenge. Just be aware.

I suddenly feel so grateful that I played the first generation before the toddlers were patched in! :lol: Although I'm thinking about replaying it now just for fun and for the challenge!
    Its so worth it! I like how frustrating they are for me, and all the trouble they get into. I'm doing it sans the need for each child to succeed in their aspirations or get an A in school as I've already got my hands full with them, but other than that it's very exciting for me.
    StormySky wrote: »
    Its so worth it! I like how frustrating they are for me, and all the trouble they get into. I'm doing it sans the need for each child to succeed in their aspirations or get an A in school as I've already got my hands full with them, but other than that it's very exciting for me.

Yes, I feel like the point about completing the aspirations/getting an A became obsolete once the toddlers were introduced. It was only there to make the challenge more difficult, which is no longer necessary with toddlers in the game. Ugh, now I actually wish they were around when I was playing Snow White. :lol:

Good luck with yours, though! Share some pictures if you feel like it, I would love to see the chaos, haha!

So, I'm about to finish up with Snow, and I just have a general question to those of you who have completed this part or the whole challenge: What did you do with the other 6 children/dwarves? Did you let them stay in the house or did you move them out? Did you move Cinderella into her husband's house after Snow dies?
    @StormySky In the original legacy challenge by pinstar, one of the rules is that heirs must always live on the family lot the founder bought. So I assume that's what most people do, unless they want to move the heir for story-telling purposes.

I kept my Cinderella with her husband, kids and her closest sister in the original house. The rest of the children, I moved them out and gave them lives and families of their own.